Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Y and often damned funny.  When the Trumpers try to be funny, it almost always falls flat, like a joke told by that one socially awkward dude we all knew in high school/college.  

Patton Oswalt is a good example.  The guy has a razor-sharp wit.  He's smart as hell, and really funny.  There is NO counterpart on the pro-Trump side.  .

694940094001_5260138585001_Greg-Gutfeld-

9 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

The saddest part of this is that there is a 100% chance that Trump thought this would be a genius political move.

I’m honestly surprised Trump didn’t have Trump Hotel handle this, and somehow have the government ultimately pay for it.  Would have funneled more money into a Trump property, and would allow him to brag about how good Trump Hotel is.  

5 hours ago, shnsajax said:

QAnon: Holy shit, Hillary and the pedophiles weren’t running their ring out of a pizza joint, they were running it out of a Burger King!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

It looks like the author originally went with "asshole" but his editor made him change it to "loser." The headline was changed, the url says "loser," but the page title still says "asshole."

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

So if you’re following along, since Friday we’ve learned Trump was being investigated for being a Russian agent, Trump destroyed evidence of private communications with Putin several times, and Trump wants to pull out of NATO.  

It’s Tuesday. 

Totally innocent though.

58 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

So if you’re following along, since Friday we’ve learned Trump was being investigated for being a Russian agent, Trump destroyed evidence of private communications with Putin several times, and Trump wants to pull out of NATO.  

It’s Tuesday. 

And that is why his twitter usage has ramped up considerably, even if it’s retweets of d-list internet celebrities. 

10 minutes ago, texas08 said:

Playing with Barron!!!! Is he fucking 3 years old or what?

LAUGHING MY BALLS OFF!!

Barron is prolly playing Fornite whilst smoking a joint with his secret service detail...they’re not getting paid so Barron is paying them out of his weed stash.

Is this where I post the pic of dumbfuck driving a fire truck?  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

Lulz. The tell is "I'm fine but I'm having a physical. The best physical"

Fuck this guy. 

WH also says Trump will have another physical this year and is finalizing details.

"Finalizing details" like he dropped 20 pounds, is the healthiest man on Earth and has Tiger blood. No syphilis. YOU'RE THE SYPHILIS!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, woohorn said:

Bullshit claim that he injured his hand playing with Baron. Fucker lies about everything

I gotta say; I'm confused.  

What is there to "finalizing details" for a physical?  I mean, you schedule one, go to the doctor, and he/she performs one?  

Am I missing something here?

I do understand that as a President, there's some juggling of schedules, etc to getting a physical.  But that would be for a normal presidency.  This court jester has hours each day of.....nothing.  Plus, he is the President.  If he wanted a physical at 6 am tomorrow, well, he could get it then.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, texas08 said:

Playing with Barron!!!! Is he fucking 3 years old or what?

LAUGHING MY BALLS OFF!!

Barron is prolly playing Fornite whilst smoking a joint with his secret service detail...they’re not getting paid so Barron is paying them out of his weed stash.

I've suspected for the past year Barron has been holed up playing Call of Duty while listening to Rammstein, but this seems plausible as well.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I gotta say; I'm confused.  

What is there to "finalizing details" for a physical?  I mean, you schedule one, go to the doctor, and he/she performs one?  

Am I missing something here?

I do understand that as a President, there's some juggling of schedules, etc to getting a physical.  But that would be for a normal presidency.  This court jester has hours each day of.....nothing.  Plus, he is the President.  If he wanted a physical at 6 am tomorrow, well, he could get it then.

They mean searching for a doctor willing to have their professional opinion usurped by a report already written by the patient. 

• Like 6

Trump wanted to leave NATO.  I wonder where he got that idea:

Washington (CNN)In 2018, President Donald Trump privately raised the threat multiple times of withdrawing the United States from NATO, The New York Times reported.

When the President first floated the possibility of the US leaving NATO, senior administration officials were unsure if he was serious, the newspaper reported. Since then, Trump -- who has questioned if the longtime alliance is still relevant and has publicly chastised allies over defense spending -- has expressed his desire to leave the alliance several times, senior administration officials told the Times.

15 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I’m honestly surprised Trump didn’t have Trump Hotel handle this, and somehow have the government ultimately pay for it.  Would have funneled more money into a Trump property, and would allow him to brag about how good Trump Hotel is.  

I"m not. The guy is an attention whore. The only way to get more attention than showing off your hotel is by showing off your white house.

14 hours ago, Calihorn said:

How the fuck are people undecided on Trump at this point?

"Look at me! I'm undecided!"

54 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Trump wanted wants to leave NATO.  I wonder where he got that idea:

Washington (CNN)In 2018, President Donald Trump privately raised the threat multiple times of withdrawing the United States from NATO, The New York Times reported.

When the President first floated the possibility of the US leaving NATO, senior administration officials were unsure if he was serious, the newspaper reported. Since then, Trump -- who has questioned if the longtime alliance is still relevant and has publicly chastised allies over defense spending -- has expressed his desire to leave the alliance several times, senior administration officials told the Times.

He may have been stopped before, but I doubt this super idea that he came up with al on his own is going away anytime soon.  That's a storm the gates of the WH move if he tries to do it.  Then again, there have been many storm the gates moments and will be more, but here we are, waiting for the rule of law to play out.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

"I just don't like both sides.  They're both bad."

That's who those fucking morons are.

My parents have gone from voting for Trump to being furious at themselves for not voting for Gary Johnson instead.  That’s progress, I guess.