Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Apparently over half of the Q crowd believes JFK Jr. has been hiding out in Pennsylvania for the last 20 years in disguise. He had plastic surgery as a disguise and goes by the name Vincent Fusca. Fusca has a celebrity status to the Q's and poses in photos with them. 

Someone else can post an image of Vincent Fusca because when I googled it I had tears in my eyes and almost vomited from laughter. 

6 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Apparently over half of the Q crowd believes JFK Jr. has been hiding out in Pennsylvania for the last 20 years in disguise. He had plastic surgery as a disguise and goes by the name Vincent Fusca. Fusca has a celebrity status to the Q's and poses in photos with them. 

Someone else can post an image of Vincent Fusca because when I googled it I had tears in my eyes and almost vomited from laughter. 

The guy behind Qanon is clearly trolling them to get crazier and crazier. 

2 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

While on weather delay, I came across this...lots to unpack here.  Trump tears up during interview when he talks about how people are so mean to him, when he is so nice.  Maybe someone posted in all the parade talk already.

he's never been mean a day in his life.

unless somebody else "started it", then it doesn't count.

my 9 year old nephew has a similar philosophy.

I’m missing this shitshow because I’m overseas (was in the same boat two years ago). Can’t say I miss it, because I don’t much feel like celebrating this country.

BUT....this fucking goat rodeo in DC...damn I hate that I’ll miss it - gotta head to bed. I look forward to reading your riveting commentary in the morning.

1 minute ago, yoladu said:

A speech in front of a streaked plexiglass plate is not exactly awe inspiring. 

Not a good look for such a “showman”. Makes him look small. Makes the whole event look rinky dink to be honest. 

small, shitty countries throw events like this to make themselves feel bigger and more relevant.  tanks and such.

everyone around the world is making fun of us right now.

1 minute ago, yoladu said:

A speech in front of a streaked plexiglass plate is not exactly awe inspiring. 

Not a good look for such a “showman”. Makes him look small. Makes the whole event look rinky dink to be honest. 

Are you suggesting that something Trump is involved with would be overhyped, cheap, and small? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1