Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Better for the public to focus on his outrageous bullshit and stupid lying than this:

It occurs to me to wonder how much personal stake Deutsche Bank has in not disclosing whether or not it has Trump's tax returns, as opposed to trying to limit general disclosure in support of a client.  If Trump's returns are cooked, that's on Trump.  But if DB had Trump's tax returns all along to examine for themselves as a part of due diligence before making hundreds of millions in Trump loans that no other bank would touch - and those returns are cooked - what does it say about Deutsche Bank ?  I think this is one potential land mine that could demonstrate DB as knowing and willing participants in a Trump/Russia laundering scheme.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Wait, so Trump catfished Kim Jong-Un using just an online photo/profile of Melania?  I have so many questions. 

7 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

all Republicans:  "he's just trolling the liberals again, haha, take that!"

as if "trolling" (engaging in bald face lies and/or making embarrassingly moronic statements) by the President of the United States is somehow not only acceptable behavior, but proof that their side is "winning."  that's the best that Republicans have to offer these days

On 8/25/2019 at 4:53 PM, Planet Houston said:

I don’t expect that a lot of these cases to have a happy ending. Especially those without lawyers involved. 

Following up on the asylum issue - this guy’s thread is incredibly sad. My immigration case is my first one, so I don’t truly know whether it’s a total losing battle or not (I have a pretty good idea) - but good lord this boils my blood. Before this administration, the organization I’m involved with had a 95+% success rate on asylum claims. All clients are fleeing some sort of gender-based violence in their home country, and the vast majority are women and children who would have a death sentence of asylum were denied. 

Well, seems like we are OK with death penalties now. As one judge says in this guy’s twitter thread - “death row defense in traffic court.” 

7 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

Following up on the asylum issue - this guy’s thread is incredibly sad. My immigration case is my first one, so I don’t truly know whether it’s a total losing battle or not (I have a pretty good idea) - but good lord this boils my blood. Before this administration, the organization I’m involved with had a 95+% success rate on asylum claims. All clients are fleeing some sort of gender-based violence in their home country, and the vast majority are women and children who would have a death sentence of asylum were denied. 

Well, seems like we are OK with death penalties now. As one judge says in this guy’s twitter thread - “death row defense in traffic court.” 

The "pro-life" crowd shrugs and says, "sucks to be him!" 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Review-Champions-Restaurant-Trump-Doral-

So, prior to consuming that burger (with rather sickly looking tomatoes I might add), when the Christian patrons (I suppose they could be of other religious persuasions depending upon Trump Corps philosophy of 'money uber alles') of this restaurant say grace, do they remember to thank the Lord for the immigrant labor who risked their lives to come to this country and work for below a living wage to prepare this meal? The labor who after cooking the meat and the egg and washing the dishes and wiping up the spittle return home, hoping they are not stopped by law enforcement? Do they thank the Lord that they themselves have a full meal to eat and do not have to worry that they will be shot while shopping for food at a Wal Mart simply because they are not white or have little money with which to buy food because wage theft is rampant at entities who employ immigrant labor?

Narrator: Not likely.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, triplehorn said:

Better for the public to focus on his outrageous bullshit and stupid lying than this:

It occurs to me to wonder how much personal stake Deutsche Bank has in not disclosing whether or not it has Trump's tax returns, as opposed to trying to limit general disclosure in support of a client.  If Trump's returns are cooked, that's on Trump.  But if DB had Trump's tax returns all along to examine for themselves as a part of due diligence before making hundreds of millions in Trump loans that no other bank would touch - and those returns are cooked - what does it say about Deutsche Bank ?  I think this is one potential land mine that could demonstrate DB as knowing and willing participants in a Trump/Russia laundering scheme.

So what's to stop them from, I don't know, lying?  Like everyone else with any connection to this corrupt-as-fuck admin?  Aside from Cohen, it seems.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

So, prior to consuming that burger (with rather sickly looking tomatoes I might add), when the Christian patrons (I suppose they could be of other religious persuasions depending upon Trump Corps philosophy of 'money uber alles') of this restaurant say grace, do they remember to thank the Lord for the immigrant labor who risked their lives to come to this country and work for below a living wage to prepare this meal? The labor who after cooking the meat and the egg and washing the dishes and wiping up the spittle return home, hoping they are not stopped by law enforcement? Do they thank the Lord that they themselves have a full meal to eat and do not have to worry that they will be shot while shopping for food at a Wal Mart simply because they are not white or have little money with which to buy food because wage theft is rampant at entities who employ immigrant labor?

Narrator: Not likely.

Today's "christians" (almost exclusively "evangelical") are some of the biggest dipshits in the country.

They are modern-day Pharisees: political christians, definitely not religious christians.

They hate most (everything?) that Jesus taught.

Fuck them.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Asithappens said:

Today's "christians" (almost exclusively "evangelical") are some of the biggest dipshits in the country.

They are modern-day Pharisees: political christians, definitely not religious christians.

They hate most (everything?) that Jesus taught.

Fuck them.

My pastor wife has a fridge magnet up in our house, inspired by her encounters with fundagelicals:

417WGgc7fmL.jpg

23 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So what's to stop them from, I don't know, lying?  Like everyone else with any connection to this corrupt-as-fuck admin?  Aside from Cohen, it seems.

I suppose, like everyone else, you lie or obstruct justice when the act IS worse than the cover-up.  It looks like DB is in a bind: if they had Trump's financials/tax returns to evaluate decisions around 100M's in loans, then they may have processed them knowing that what they were provided was fraudulent.  If they claim they did not have is tax returns in making those large financial transactions, what kind of operation are they running ?  Apart from the judge/public 'not knowing' the answer, the revelation stands to be a lose/lose for DB.  This tax return matter is basic stuff.  The behavior from Trump on hiding his tax returns since 2016 and now DB's paralysis is illuminating.

3 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Over/under on how long before Tom Cotton writes an editorial for the NYT saying that dropping nukes in a hurricane is actually a good idea?

I'm sure he's already writing it but drafting bullshit takes time. Especially when you've got to step away from fucking hogs or whatever the hell it is they do in Arkansas.

21 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

first time seeing it, honestly. so one question: wtf is that at the bottom?

I first thought mayo, then mashed potatoes, but now I think it's grits. The butter and the little bedbugs sprinkled on reinforce this observation. Grits are terrible without something to give them flavor. Properly flavored, they're gross with disgusting texture and viscosity. 

18 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

We're getting rid of bed bugs right now, so this literally hits close to home. 

Disgusting and low rent. My beloved complained of itchy bumps a few months ago (and since). She said she thought there were bed bugs. I wasn't getting bitten, so I said she was crazy; it was hives from stress at work and being with me.

Turns out the bed bugs start on the female in bed. I'm told it's due to pheromones. I still haven't been touched. That's a tip from the pros.

It's a giant pain in the ass to get rid of them. Prepping the apartment just about killed us.

Now if I could just get rid of the lice. 

I wonder if it was a bedbug that crawled out of Trump's hair and toured his forehead a few weeks ago. Probably just a dung beetle who hit the mother lode.

Edited by RomaVicta

I thought it was a poached egg. I will defer to all y'alls judgement.

Regarding TS Dorian. While I was hoping for a little Deadpool 2 karma with respect to Doral, it suddenly dawned on me that DJ would use that to give himself $93 billion dollars in aid and I don't want that if only because the fake billionaire swindler would finally become a real billionaire and that is just too crushing.

We're getting rid of bed bugs right now, so this literally hits close to home. 
Disgusting and low rent. My beloved complained of itchy bumps a few months ago (and since). She said she thought there were bed bugs. I wasn't getting bitten, so I said she was crazy; it was hives from stress at work and being with me.
Turns out the bed bugs start on the female in bed. I'm told it's due to pheromones. I still haven't been touched. That's a tip from the pros.
It's a giant pain in the ass to get rid of them. Prepping the apartment just about killed us.
Now if I could just get rid of the lice. 
I wonder if it was a bedbug that crawled out of Trump's hair and toured his forehead a few weeks ago. Probably just a dung beetle who hit the mother lode.

fuck, Sean...get your shit together.
  • Like 2