Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

20 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

Only thing I can say is it seemed like a cool crowd that loves America 

You realize that America has a lot of brown and/or slanty-eyed people who have a completely different world view than the cool crowd?  America also has a lot of people who like to get down with members of the same sex.  And some have no interest in Jesus and might worship Allah or Budda or cats or the stars.  These people probably vote the opposite way you and the cool crowd do.  Stranger still, some of these people have done greater service to the country and are by objective standards, more patriotic than the guy with the 5' flag on the back of his pickup.  Some Americans are nothing but a mishmash of freaks of bad tattoos but they realize that their "authority" to govern absolutely ends in their own behavior, and that it's right to let other people live the way they want to.  Democracy is a messy thing and the lines get blurry when your values conflict with arbitrary rules. 

And yet all these millions of people  are Americans, too, with every right to live in peaceful freedom in their own different way.  And certainly you believe and will defend their right to do so.  That's what you meant when you said, "loves America" isn't it?

• Like 9

Look, Manfort and the Russians stole the 2016 election on behalf of trump. He is not and has never been a legitimate president. They manipulated the vote in three states, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania to win by less than 80k votes to manipulate the electoral college in Trumps favor.  All of the pre election polls and exit polls said Trump should have easily lost those three states, yet he somehow won by a ridiculously small margin. It was quite simply, stolen. 

Trump never thought he would win, and was simply planning on utilizing his loss to the hated Hillary to enhance his economic stature, using his personality and money, but once he did, he has done everything in his power to try to validate those results. Why? Because  he is a malignant narcisist and that’s simply what they do. He didn’t realize it at the time but the responsibility of actually being president was something he never considered. Which is why we are hurtling towards disaster. 

The powers that be don’t want you to know that, or even think that, because the alternative is complete chaos. If the vote doesn’t matter or is not legit, why should we believe in the power structure as it exists?

So what to do now? Impeach his sorry ass. And if the Republican criminal organization refuses to remove an obvious malignant narcissistic evil asshole from his finger on the trigger, remove their asses too. 

That and the Republican Party must be eliminated. If a bunch of fat ass white trash assholes want to form a party so be it. Let’s see how many votes they get. I guess it will be around 20 percent. Not an insignificant amount but not enough to start a revolution, especially given the difficulties with oxygen breathing. 

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

You realize that America has a lot of brown and/or slanty-eyed people who have a completely different world view than the cool crowd?  America also has a lot of people who like to get down with members of the same sex.  And some have no interest in Jesus and might worship Allah or Budda or cats or the stars.  These people probably vote the opposite way you and the cool crowd do.  Stranger still, some of these people have done greater service to the country and are by objective standards, more patriotic than the guy with the 5' flag on the back of his pickup.  Some Americans are nothing but a mishmash of freaks of bad tattoos but they realize that their "authority" to govern absolutely ends in their own behavior, and that it's right to let other people live the way they want to.  Democracy is a messy thing and the lines get blurry when your values conflict with arbitrary rules. 

And yet all these millions of people  are Americans, too, with every right to live in peaceful freedom in their own different way.  And certainly you believe and will defend their right to do so.  That's what you meant when you said, "loves America" isn't it?

Racist, sexiset, homophobe, etc. It's almost like you have no argument to make and just want to vomit out your emotional diarrhea onto the internet so you can get your dopamine hit.

• Fuck You 8

4 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Racist, sexiset, homophobe, etc. It's almost like you have no argument to make and just want to vomit out your emotional diarrhea onto the internet so you can get your dopamine hit.

The demographic of your Trump rally resembled an amalgam of the WWF and a monster truck rally. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I haven't looked this up, but regardless: big lol. I hate that politics has been trending this way (thanks social media!) but at this point the lanai and a nice G&T makes me just say: whatever.

Wait until Trump pilfers the military budget to have the G7 at his property.  The Trump apologists will come around to tell us that's perfectly normal and how if you disagree with that then you hate America.

23 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Wait until Trump pilfers the military budget to have the G7 at his property.  The Trump apologists will come around to tell us that's perfectly normal and how if you disagree with that then you hate America.

I was visiting back in 2004 when they had the G-7 summit at Sea Island. So, apparently there are other places where this could happen.

The protests against the 2004 meeting of the G8 Summit in Sea Island, Georgia, took place over the course of several days in the cities of Brunswick and Savannah, Georgia. Local police coordinated with the Georgia Army and Air National Guard, Georgia State Troopers, and agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, and the Secret Service, as well as officers from the Georgia Department of Natural Resources and others who arrived to control crowds and prevent terrorist attacks. Military vehicles (HUMVEEs) and Georgia State Patrol vehicles roamed the city streets and in Savannah and Brunswick near the bridge to the Island daily. The National Guard soldiers also patrolled on foot, searching for weapons and explosives and watching for known "domestic terrorist" groups and the so-called black bloc protesters.

7 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

I'm partial to "White Settlement" myself.

I actually work right there basically. I thought the same thing. I looked up the history of the place and it’s actually pretty interesting. It was the lone area where white people lived surrounded by Native American tribes on the outskirts of Fort Worth. So at least it wasn’t a full blown plantation surrounded by slaves. 

Although it’s funny that 200 years later, it’s still a rural outpost on the outskirts of Fort Worth

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

He didn’t really go. Who rides their bike in full spandex through the fucking AAC parking lot dodging fat fucks? Yeah that happened. 

I didn't even know Trump was in Dallas, or that there would be a rally. Completely random. At first I assumed it was a Stars game, but i didn't see any jerseys, and those fans ALWAYS wear those jerseys. People bike on the Katy Trail. it's a thing.

Edited by Thetexashammer

3 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I didn't even know Trump was in Dallas, or that there would be a rally. Completely random. At first I assumed it was a Stars game, but i didn't see any jerseys, and those fans ALWAYS wear those jerseys. People bike on the Katy Trail. it's a thing.

You lie as well as the piece of shit squatting in the White House 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Thetexashammer said:

Weird you don’t want to talk about a President being divisive any longer.  Trump and his minions like our Lt Govenor are calling the Americans the ENEMY.  And your hypocritical ass won’t say shit.  I absolutely don’t like you or your ilk, but you aren’t the enemy.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, elfenix said:

the campaign ad just writes itself

Two things someone should have told that fat fuck.

1. Texas barely breaks even regarding taxes paid versus benefits received.

2. It isn't your fucking money you wheel of smegma cheese.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, F250 said:

Two things someone should have told that fat fuck.

1. Texas barely breaks even regarding taxes paid versus benefits received.

2. It isn't your fucking money you wheel of smegma cheese.

i seriously hope someone was rolling tape on that.  just keep hitting repeat with a bunch of b roll of texas flooding all over. 

i also see that he's against spending $10 billion for to build some crazy wall thing along the edge of texas that may or may not work.  gee. 

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 1

the campaign ad just writes itself

Theres a bunch of stuff like that- including him claiming that people in Houston ran out and got in boats to go see the hurricane up close and had to be rescued, etc.

Unfortunately, Democrats are too stupid to run commercials featuring the president insulting Texas. Instead, they’ll run with an incoherent grab bag of small potatoes new entitlement programs, abortion rights, and impossible and unpopular gun control measures.

What progressive maximalists want for America is what they have in Texas: to lose constantly while being very specific on issues.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Millions killed!

7 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Weird. Trump yelling at a black woman on twitter....

42 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Oh Ms. Rice, please don't engage the bully this way. He just noticed how well received your recently released book has been and he also remembers the very large sum the former president Obama and the former First Lady received for publication rights for their tomes. He does not care how many people die or will die. He does not nor ever did care about anything but himself and his money. Your new book has a lot of people discussing the prior administration and the comparison is eating away at his ego. He cannot even write a one page letter, there is your fuel if you are going to engage him.

3 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Theres a bunch of stuff like that- including him claiming that people in Houston ran out and got in boats to go see the hurricane up close and had to be rescued, etc.

Unfortunately, Democrats are too stupid to run commercials featuring the president insulting Texas. Instead, they’ll run with an incoherent grab bag of small potatoes new entitlement programs, abortion rights, and impossible and unpopular gun control measures.

It's pretty easy to show the math disputing his claim that Texas "made a fortune on the hurricane":

-- NHC estimates that Hurricane Harvey directly caused $125B in damages

-- Federal response was capped at $15.3B, much of which has still not been disbursed

That's a "profit" of . . . negative $109.7 billion dollars.  #winning

• Like 1

It's pretty easy to show the math disputing his claim that Texas "made a fortune on the hurricane":
-- Federal response was capped at $15.3B, much of which has still not been disbursed

Feelings don’t care about your facts!

54 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Sorry dad, that includes you. It is your own damn fault you bought into right wing propaganda and fear based decision making.

I give thanks daily that my 81 yr old West Texas lifelong farmer and rancher authentic frontier gibberishing father hates the republican party with a white hot passion.  He voted one time for a republican president, Reagan, and nearly instantly regretted it.

Thanks pop!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ten Bears said:

I give thanks daily that my 81 yr old West Texas lifelong farmer and rancher authentic frontier gibberishing father hates the republican party with a white hot passion.  He voted one time for a republican president, Reagan, and nearly instantly regretted it.

Thanks pop!

I can’t imagine if my parents were full on trumpkins. I’m thankful they never got on facebook and don’t watch Fox News. I have friends who are in the exact opposite situation and their families are very strained right now. 

• Like 2

What progressive maximalists want for America is what they have in Texas: to lose constantly while being very specific on issues.

God damn, that’s poetry.
Two thirds of Americans don’t have a college degree. You need to reach them, and for the most part, they aren’t complex thinkers.

Umm...that IS a trump profit. Except he’d have found a way to personally pocket the $15.3B, leaving the enterprise to go bankrupt (and stiff everyone else) on the whole $125B loss.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ten Bears said:

Thanks pop!

And this is why I still have faith in this country and this state! 

Democrats Request FBI Investigation Into Trump Insider Trading

Reps. Ted W. Lieu (D-CA) and Kathleen Rice (D-NY) sent letters to the FBI and SEC demanding an investigation into Trump market manipulation and insider trading.

The Democrats who are former prosecutors wrote:

We write to urge you to investigate potentially unlawful behavior related to the trading of electronically traded futures contracts on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange in the last several months.

On October 16, Vanity Fair reported on numerous instances in which individuals or groups of individuals made millions, and in some cases billions, of dollars in profits by trading large numbers of Standard & Poor’s 500 (S&P) e-mini futures contracts immediately prior to major geopolitical events. In each of these instances, the e-mini contracts were traded within days, and often within hours, of the S&P rising or falling sharply. The trades preceded such events as the Saudi Aramco attack as well as announcements related to progress in talks between the United States and China over the trade war and the withdrawal of the extradition bill in Hong Kong. In one case occurring in August, the trader or traders made $1.5 billion when the S&P rose after President Trump lied about phone calls taking place between United States and Chinese officials.

While the aforementioned trades may be purely coincidental, their timing and scale raise serious suspicions about whether the traders received material nonpublic information that would affect the S&P and how they received such information. We urge you to swiftly investigate whether trading on insider information or any other fraudulent behavior occurred in relation to these trades.

Vanity Fair detailed a series of strange trades that have resulted in billions of dollars in profits for whoever bought suspicious futures before Donald Trump made key announcements. The situation looks even more dubious when one considers Trump’s habit of babbling on his cell phone to his friends day and night about what he is doing as president.
Trump himself has tried to manipulate the stock market, and it is predictable that the same president who would award his own golf club the G7 would be engaging in insider trading from the White House. Trump never separated himself from his business which has created a ripe environment for corruption.

So I wonder if it is shown there is some validity to this how all those trumpkin farmers will respond to their livelihoods being used as pawns to manipulate the markets.   I had seen the original VF article.  It's good to see Lieu and others responding with this request. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ten Bears said:

Thanks pop!

My Grandfather was a Dust Bowl/Roosevelt New Deal survivor. He once told me "a Democrat is for the little man, a Republican is for the rich man." He was a wise man.

• Like 3