Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

n recent weeks, other Christian leaders besides White have also equated the president's opponents with witchcraft and evil spirits. "They're trying to place hexes and curses on President Trump," evangelical pastor Perry Stone said in a late-October prayer service, referring to Democrats in Congress.

"I have never, in any nation of the world...seen people raised up with demons in them [like] in Washington," Stone added. "They have demons in them. You can look at their eyes when they almost start foaming at the mouth."

giphy.gif

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Grandioso said:

This is normal.

From the article

White's prayer continued by saying that anyone who stands against Trump "would be exposed and dealt with and overturned in Jesus' name."  She said that believers know that Trump and his Christian supporters "do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this age, hosts of wickedness in heavenly places."

White went on: "Stretch out your arm and deliver President Trump and rid him of any bondage the enemy would try to bring against him."

43 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I wonder . . . and I'm often late to the party . . . was the right wing fixation on Hillary just an easier target (because, you know, estrogen) than Bill, who by all accounts was always the most popular and smartest guy in the room?  Was it purely manufactured because the right needed a whipping (boy)?

I remember some of the hatred kicking in with her healthcare stuff, and Whitewater.   Like a lot of hatred.  She made Rush Limbaugh.   

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

I remember some of the hatred kicking in with her healthcare stuff, and Whitewater.   Like a lot of hatred.  She made Rush Limbaugh.   

I was too young to be paying attention at the time, but I think it was her "I'm not gonna be like Tammy Wynette" comment in an interview that really kicked it off. There's still a whole lot of people in America that fucking hate the idea of women being anything more than a housewife and there were a lot more of them in the early 90s.

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

just checking in on the train wreck. this is good stuff. i feel like i am playing Civ 5 and everyone is just denouncing each other over and over again. its like a slow war of the words. good times. hope it doesn't turn into a shooting war. have a good friday when you get there my friends - on the heels of no nukes and a good night's sleep

tumblr_mkwogfLONj1sn2u8fo1_500.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Destroying my career in support of a moron to own the Libs!

I still don't understand why conservatives think they have to support Trump  in order to be a Republican. Other than being really fucking stupid.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Looks like he basically hasn't worked since smash hit "Lingo" went off the air in 2007. Guess he was early to the Trump train. Or he's a fucking liar.

Doesn't he do some catheter or prostate supplement commercial?

On 10/31/2019 at 4:05 PM, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Look how eager Donald is to cooperate with the investigation in order to show that his goal can be reasonably stated as seeking to end the Ukraine's interference in our elections through their acts leading up to 2016. He provides documents and witnesses upon request and has been a calming figure during this misunderstanding. Lulz

One thing about it, it's all taking away from the Russia interference angle. 

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Destroying my career in support of a moron to own the Libs!

He's after one of those MS-13 insurance gigs.

43 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

EIzygZtWwAA4pN3?format=jpg&name=large

The Roy Cohn is strong in this one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

my dad bought something called the clinton chronicles in the mid-nineties. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Clinton_Chronicles

that's when it really started, and i think that's what @Lurch meant. once the scandal broke on bill in his second term, there was far more vested interest in shifting vitriol over to hillary in the late nineties, because bill was all done politically, for all intents and purposes, while she was just getting started in new york in the early aughts

What a pile of horseshit that thing was. It was distributed by Jerry Falwell. I had never heard of it but my uncle had a copy and showed it at my mom's place on Christmas in '94. I stared in tortured disbelief as all of my family just ate it up. I couldn't believe it. I had to leave the room. Such transparent propaganda. 

It's on YouTube. 

3 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Wasn’t this the obvious play? He stabs everyone in the back at some point.

Oh for sure.  The only person I don't think he will eventually throw under the bus is Ivanka and even that isn't for sure.  If he loses in November, the next two months will be a shit show the likes of which we have never seen.  And we've seen a ton.