Tom Brady Is UnFucking Real

Vic Mackey

Just now, Brothahorn said:

Eh, once an aggy always an aggy, no matter what board you are on. You guys are not exactly known for common sense. 👍

Tom can replace Giselle. Giselle, no matter what is not replacing Tom Brady, the GOAT. So if he wants to keep playing football then that's what he does. That's his life, it's what made him who he is. If she is trying to make him choose, that's bullshit. She damn sure wouldn't have chose him if he was a career backup/retired retread. She can accept it or move on. And no matter what guy she brings home and their wallet size, he is still not Tom Brady. It's like Juanita trying to replace Michael. That shit ain't happening. Juanita didn't understand that so Mike move on.

You know who Giselle is, right? She is also widely regarded as the GOAT, so no Tom can not in fact “just replace Giselle” lmao. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Eh, once an aggy always an aggy, no matter what board you are on. You guys are not exactly known for common sense. 👍

Tom can replace Giselle. Giselle, no matter what is not replacing Tom Brady, the GOAT. So if he wants to keep playing football then that's what he does. That's his life, it's what made him who he is. If she is trying to make him choose, that's bullshit. She damn sure wouldn't have chose him if he was a career backup/retired retread. She can accept it or move on. And no matter what guy she brings home and their wallet size, he is still not Tom Brady. It's like Juanita trying to replace Michael. That shit ain't happening. Juanita didn't understand that so Mike move on. Tommy Title may have to do the same thing.

God damn that's some retarded shit right there.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, immamac said:

You know who Giselle is, right? She is also widely regarded as the GOAT, so no Tom can not in fact “just replace Giselle” lmao. 

I was just breaking balls about being aggy. But you're serious aren't you?

How many supermodels could Tom Brady sleep with , compared to how many alpha males Giselle could sleep with that are on Tom's level? And widely regarded is not even close to the same as 'undisputed'. Cindy Crawford and Kate Moss among others, have a legit claim to model GOAT. And that shit is subjective anyway. So yeah Tom could replace Giselle, if he so chooses. But she is cannot replace him with the same level of guy or even close. Joe Montana is not hitting that.

21 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Tom can replace Giselle. Giselle, no matter what is not replacing Tom Brady, the GOAT. So if he wants to keep playing football then that's what he does. That's his life, it's what made him who he is. If she is trying to make him choose, that's bullshit. She damn sure wouldn't have chose him if he was a career backup/retired retread. She can accept it or move on. And no matter what guy she brings home and their wallet size, he is still not Tom Brady. It's like Juanita trying to replace Michael. That shit ain't happening. Juanita didn't understand that so Mike move on. Tommy Title may have to do the same thing.

She is worth more than him.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

God damn that's some retarded shit right there.

And that's why you are who you are.

12 minutes ago, tx ind said:

If she bails he’ll play til 50 with zero distractions and win more rings.

also

image.jpeg.04c6e329d50cf48c32dc6b7a192db62b.jpeg

Simps don't understand the high worth male-female dynamic.

Just now, Gene Parmesan said:

She is worth more than him.

Great so she can go get a sugar baby. Dude still won't compare to Tom Brady.

It's not about the money with Brady. His projected career earnings from football are over $330 million. He'd be okay without her. For reference Peyton didn't even make $250 million in football. 

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

It's pretty clear Tom's the one who fucked up here. As a football fan yeah it's great to watch him play some more, but as a husband/father he's lost a lot of respect if his decision to "un-retire" was not a family decision given their circumstances. We'll know soon enough, but my money is on him retiring in the next few weeks.

Just now, Gene Parmesan said:

I don't even understand what point is trying to be made.  He can easily get another supermodel worth 400mm, but she can't get another QB worth 330mm, so therefore he gets to call the shots?  Or is it that your GOAT status in your industry determines who calls the shots?

What does GB gain by Brady winning an 8th ring?  She can tell all her girlfriends that her husband is a good quarterback?  I suspect her life goals are a little different than the average poster here, and I suspect her status doesn't come from her husband's football records.

1 hour ago, immamac said:

But Leo and his 25 year old side piece just broke up so…I see an opening. She was the one that got away from Leo. Though she’s probably too old for him now. GOAT or no. He breaks up with them now at 25 years of age. 

Edited by Nicole44

7 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

It's pretty clear Tom's the one who fucked up here. As a football fan yeah it's great to watch him play some more, but as a husband/father he's lost a lot of respect if his decision to "un-retire" was not a family decision given their circumstances. We'll know soon enough, but my money is on him retiring in the next few weeks.

I didn't expect him to return based on how he left. When he retired I thought was done and was surprised in how he just came back. So it probably wasn't a 'family' decision. It was a this is who I am and this is what I'm going to do . And it's fair to criticize him as a husband/father on that level. 

I honestly wish he had just left. I have a bad feeling about this year. But that's on the field.

4 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

I don't even understand what point is trying to be made.  He can easily get another supermodel worth 400mm, but she can't get another QB worth 330mm, so therefore he gets to call the shots?  Or is it that your GOAT status in your industry determines who calls the shots?

Yes. Tom Brady calls the shots or should in that relationship. It's easier to replace a trophy wife than it is a trophy husband. It's always been that way and will continue to be that way. Hell it's that way in poorer relationships. Whether it's right or wrong is a different issue. So if he wants to play football, and his wife doesn't, she can move on. He can(if he chooses find the next super model to cuddle up with). While his ex wife can figure it out.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

All of y'all are total fucking weirdos.

You're a weirdo too, stop acting like you are better than us.

And Nicole brings up good point. GB did have Leo back when she was you. So I guess she could replace Tom with some old ass dude since she is in her 40's. 

Edited by Brothahorn

24 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

This.  As much as we all would stand to benefit from an online debate about alphas, cucks, simps, incels and every other word normal people never used to describe relationship dynamics before the internet ruined everything, this is pretty clear cut.   If you finally retire to “spend time with the family” after pretty much living a separate life the entire time you’ve been with them, and then you can only handle like 3 weeks of that before bailing on them and going back, then it’s pretty hard for the family to rationalize that one away.   Especially when your wife was the top supermodel in the world and was the one who put that on the back burner to be with the kids all those years. 

Also, she would probably remarry a billionaire who owns luxury brands and lives in Monaco or something and it would be a much more glamorous life than hanging out with football players in fucking Tampa.  But the fact that they could both bang 10s, stay rich and remarry well isn’t really the point.  Unless you really were a heartless bastard who never cared at all, having your family disintegrate, losing someone you love and your life going back to step 1 is a little more difficult to process than brushing it off with, “Eh, fuck it, there are always 20 year olds.”

The word 'simp' has been around since pimpin became a thing. Other than that you made your point.

When did Gisele become a token trophy wife?  She's worth more than him and took years off to raise the kids.  If he got married again, it'd be a downgrade.  If she got married again, it'd be to some billionaire from La Jolla or some shit.

Tom is being a shitty husband and father here.  I'd feel differently if he were a 3 year guy or a career backup.

1 hour ago, Gene Parmesan said:

She would marry a hedge fund billionaire type and buy her own NFL team.

I think his point is that guys are generally more interested in looks than they are money. Women generally care more about the provider aspect, so Brady has a leg up there.

What he is missing is that they both present a strong amount of value independently (fame, money, fitness). They'll both be just fine for options if they decide to part ways. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Even though she’s Giselle, her dating pool is 55-75 year old billionaires. See Salma Hayek as an example. 40-50 year old guys that can bang that class of women aren’t banging their own age range. Sure, they’ll plow it for a weekend, but they ain’t putting a ring on it.

Tom, on the other hand, has the Half Your Age Plus 7 Years rule he can work with.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Even though she’s Giselle, her dating pool is 55-75 year old billionaires. See Salma Hayek as an example. 40-50 year old guys that can bang that class of women aren’t banging their own age range. Sure, they’ll plow it for a weekend, but they ain’t putting a ring on it.

Tom, on the other hand, has the Half Your Age Plus 7 Years rule he can work with.

Thank you. Truly amazed(and disappointed) that this is even a discussion.

At his age Brady can still bring home the next Swanepoel, Giselle, Moss, Upton, whatever. He can go to the next Vogue(whatever) model shoot and pick his poison. Now Giselle, at her age she is bringing home an old guy with a bunch of money. Who is probably a Tom Brady fan. It's not the same dynamic. 

And based on everything we publicly know about Brady, money is not what moves him.

Giselle even wrote in her book she had to encourage Tom to be with his son with Bridget Moynahan. Like he wasn’t going to be involved…didn’t want to…so I mean he has a great a relationship with his son now but if it were just left up to him he probably wouldn’t have much involvement. This is who he is. Great player. The GOAT. But it’s his whole life. Giselle makes it a family and a life. That he’s happy to have when he wants to have it. Which appears to be a couple of weeks out of the year.

34D793AD-14B3-4568-A11B-4A3D073F5847.gif

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Giselle even wrote in her book she had to encourage Tom to be with his son with Bridget Moynahan. Like he wasn’t going to be involved…didn’t want to…so I mean he has a great a relationship with his son now but if it were just left up to him he probably wouldn’t have much involvement. This is who he is. Great player. The GOAT. But it’s his whole life. Giselle makes it a family and a life. That he’s happy to have when he wants to have it. Which appears to be a couple of weeks out of the year.

That feels sort of dubious.  Giselle is trying to make herself look good maybe. 

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

She also casts spells for him in wicca ceremonies. You know.. just supermodel things.

• Hook 'Em 1

Tom obviously needs some strange.  Who can’t relate to that?  Also, he’s 45, not 65.  If he wants to work a few more years then she should embrace that.  Football makes him happy, the marriage is probably doomed but I like the chances better if he’s doing what he loves on his own terms.  And for the whole she’s worth more than him crowd…who gives a fuck?  Dude has a quarter bil in the bank, he will be ok.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Tom obviously needs some strange.  Who can’t relate to that?  Also, he’s 45, not 65.  If he wants to work a few more years then she should embrace that.  Football makes him happy, the marriage is probably doomed but I like the chances better if he’s doing what he loves on his own terms.  And for the whole she’s worth more than him crowd…who gives a fuck?  Dude has a quarter bil in the bank, he will be ok.

Quarter bill and can probably double that by 60.  At some point, and I'm not there obviously, money doesn't matter. 300m vs 400m?  Who cares?

On 9/1/2022 at 11:14 PM, Nicole44 said:

This is usually the kind of person who rises to GOAT status.

I remember an in-depth article that came out last year, maybe by ESPN, about Coach K's relationship with his former players as he was wrapping up his coaching career.  The gist of his article, through stories from several of his former players, is that the guy is a real thin-skinned and temperamental asshole, and many of his players have left that program with a poor relationship with Coach K.  And maybe he was also a less-than-present parent to his kids, but the article didn't touch on his personal life. 

A lot of the GOAT's and our heroes, whether in sports, music, film, etc., have deep interpersonal character flaws or are downright pricks.  Guys like Brady, Coach K, Michael Jordan, John Lennon (he was a musical hero of mine growing up and I've read a couple of his biographies that consistently touch on how he could be just plain awful to other people) to name a few -- excel and rise to the level of GOAT status usually at the expense of their personal relationship with teammates and families.

• Like 3

For the Team Gisele/“Tom is a shitty husband and father” crew, what kind of person airs dirty personal laundry about their husband in a book? That doesn’t seem like a wise plan towards a healthy, lasting marriage. She’s also not being very supportive. If he plays one or two more seasons who gives a shit? Once he shuts it off, he will be done and the main part of his identity will be gone or changed forever. Does it really matter if he’s 43, 44, or 45 when he retires? And are we really pretending he puts in more than 40 hours a week M-F like us working stiffs? OMG for 7 months a year he’s out of the house 6-8 hours M-F and gone on half the weekends! How will we endure in our mansion with mommy and daddy’s collective $600M? Pobrecitos all around!

• Like 3

Hell that works on a lot of levels for people that don’t rise to GOAT status too.  The level of drive it takes to reach premier levels of success usually means you have to be, by definition, very self centered.  

There are exceptions.  A dude I’ve known for decades is being groomed for VP at my employer, but already loathes office politics and works 12hr days as it is…he’s weighing letting his career stagnate as a Sr Director so he can have a life outside work.  My father started off as a 2LT Air Force reservist but defied odds to retire full bird AD and is one of the most humble folks I know.  Both have endless stories about the cut throat, professional dickheadedness most of their peers possess.

Personally I put career growth on hold so I can be a present husband and father.  I work hard when I have to but otherwise relax when able.  I won’t be a VP and I’m fine with it.  My goals are to earn a living so I can do fun things with my kids to wear them out so I can hang their mom in the weekends.  But to each their own.  

• Like 1

It is pretty shitty that they can't work this out.  Of all the problems married couples can have, this would have to be one of the easiest ones to figure out.  Each of them have more money, fame and health than anyone else.  Tom doesn't need to do any of this anymore.  Boggles my mind that you would choose "one more season" against spending time other the family.  I'm betting that there's been some infidelity along the way and the marriage itself dissolved some time ago.

18 minutes ago, freyguy said:

It is pretty shitty that they can't work this out.  Of all the problems married couples can have, this would have to be one of the easiest ones to figure out.  Each of them have more money, fame and health than anyone else.  Tom doesn't need to do any of this anymore.  Boggles my mind that you would choose "one more season" against spending time other the family.  I'm betting that there's been some infidelity along the way and the marriage itself dissolved some time ago.

That 'one more season' thing is a cover.  It is almost certainly something completely different.  You last sentence is where I am at as well, but that too is simply speculation. 

1 hour ago, Murfdogg21 said:

For the Team Gisele/“Tom is a shitty husband and father” crew, what kind of person airs dirty personal laundry about their husband in a book? That doesn’t seem like a wise plan towards a healthy, lasting marriage. She’s also not being very supportive. If he plays one or two more seasons who gives a shit? Once he shuts it off, he will be done and the main part of his identity will be gone or changed forever. Does it really matter if he’s 43, 44, or 45 when he retires? And are we really pretending he puts in more than 40 hours a week M-F like us working stiffs? OMG for 7 months a year he’s out of the house 6-8 hours M-F and gone on half the weekends! How will we endure in our mansion with mommy and daddy’s collective $600M? Pobrecitos all around!

This is a really shitty post. There’s numerous verified articles about him being first in the building and the last out. Now I don’t believe all of that is productive time but it’s time away from the family. A ton of it. And nobody believes he will be significantly less busy once he retires. He will immediately start obsessing on preparing for his announcing gig. Giselle has a legitimate complaint. Of course she should have known he wouldn’t change. And she isn’t really demanding he quit. It’s an opening move and they will compromise in the middle like all couples do. Just more publicly. People insist on painting this black and white and it isn’t. 

Also, it will be tough for Tom to retire at 43 or 44 since he’s 45. 

Edited by Irieguy