Tom Brady Is UnFucking Real

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

This is one of the best things I've seen lately. Tom Brady will be having sex with Giselle Bundchen on Rob Parker's grave.

Seriously, how many times can a man be wrong?  Hilarious!

"This is the beginning of the end for Tom Brady."  --- Rob Parker when Tom Brady was 35 years old.

What I love, @ age 35+, Brady has more titles than Jordan, Gretsky, and Bill Russell combined (when they were 35+).  Dudes a monster.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 11:06 AM, Hornius Emeritus said:

This is one of the best things I've seen lately. Tom Brady will be having sex with Giselle Bundchen on Rob Parker's grave.

"This is the beginning of the end for Tom Brady."  --- Rob Parker when Tom Brady was 35 years old.

Rob "cornball" Parker what a racist idiot

• Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 11:06 AM, Hornius Emeritus said:

Yeah that was hilarious. Everyone's standard response needs to be "bitch, you done said that shit 4 rings ago."

• 4 months later...
On 2/18/2021 at 2:12 PM, BabaYaga said:

What I love, @ age 35+, Brady has more titles than Jordan, Gretsky, and Bill Russell combined (when they were 35+).  Dudes a monster.  

I never understood the fascination with this guy.  Yeah, the underdog story who goes on to win title after title, married way up, seems to be a nice guy, and filthy rich.  Who cares?  Guy's an overrated hack who doesn't know when to hang it up.  He's old, tell him to make room for a younger guy who can actually win.  

Having said that, we made a decent size (for us) contribution to his Best Buddies International charity this afternoon and I will be watching every single Bucs game I can next year because this guy is a goddamn American Hero.  I never gave fuck one about him and didn't understand all the hoopla.  But then I saw that he really is the field marshal people said he was.  I may even get a poorly fitting jersey.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I never understood the fascination with this guy.  Yeah, the underdog story who goes on to win title after title, married way up, seems to be a nice guy, and filthy rich.  Who cares?  Guy's an overrated hack who doesn't know when to hang it up.  He's old, tell him to make room for a younger guy who can actually win.  

Having said that, we made a decent size (for us) contribution to his Best Buddies International charity this afternoon and I will be watching every single Bucs game I can next year because this guy is a goddamn American Hero.  I never gave fuck one about him and didn't understand all the hoopla.  But then I saw that he really is the field marshal people said he was.  I may even get a poorly fitting jersey.  

I bet you're fun at parties.

It's a thread about the best QB in history.  I don't follow the game, but thought I'd mention I think he's a swell guy.  The thread is literally about how awesome he is.  

I am no longer fun at parties, you got me there though. Man, I wish I could party with you at your fantasy football draft.  Those must be The Days! 

Edited by Lobo

40 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Saw this video earlier. I don't care if it was one take or a couple, that's crazy impressive accuracy and why Tom still just kills teams on 10 and 15 yard pass routes.

I always find it funny people talk about Brady can only do the short passes and always just find the open receiver close to him. For one, isn't the point to move the ball down the field? He is a surgeon on the field. He will dissect you up and down the field. And do people forget the Randy Moss years? One of the most prolific offenses the league has ever saw. The deep ball connection he had with Moss was beautiful. Of course his arm strength is not the same in his 40s but he can still lay it out there deep when it is needed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Savor watching the guy.   The best, ever.   In any sport.  

Good read from Peter King:

Last year, in his age-43 year, Brady didn’t get in a huddle with his new offense (literally) till one month before the season-opener, and proceeded to throw for more touchdowns than Patrick Mahomes and more yards than Aaron Rodgers, and the Bucs won the Super Bowl by 22 points.

Read that again, what Brady did at 43. Threw for more touchdowns than Patrick Mahomes, more yards than Aaron Rodgers, won the Super Bowl by 22 points. Wayne Gretzky was in decline at 35 and out of hockey at 39. Michael Jordan was 34 in his last great year. Peyton Manning retired at 40.

Last year, in camp, Brady was a personal tutor for tight end O.J. Howard. Coaching points every day, up close and personal. This year, that guy is a fourth-round pick from North Texas, smurfy receiver Jaelon Darden. Nearly every day, Brady’s close to him in practice, giving teaching points about precisely where he wants him on every route of the route tree. He does this so, in the biggest games, he’s got weapons not named Mike Evans and Chris Godwin (likely to see blanket coverage) who he can trust. Think back to the Super Bowl comeback win over Atlanta. Brady’s most important wide receivers down the stretch of a 25-point comeback? Chris Hogan and Malcolm Mitchell.

Arians said what he learned most from Brady last year is the complete understanding of what it takes to win at quarterback. “He is such an unbelievable coach to younger players,” Arians said. “Not just on the field, but off the field, with TB12 and some of the things that he does to teach young players how to do it the right way.”

image.png.92ff0eaef7413e4e7549451954e54759.png

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/08/22/tom-brady-bucs-training-camp-nfl-fmia-peter-king/

• Hook 'Em 2

• 3 weeks later...

So... I only have one slight knock on Tom Brady... 

He always seems to have a great offensive line, except when he's not winning.

I'm not hating.  Dude is magical when he has no pressure... but he left NE because their OL was shit and he started to look like every other QB with a bad OL...  So he chose TB.  They had weapons, a defense, and an OL... Jameis threw for 5000 with that team, but Jameis also threw 30 INTs.

43 minutes ago, Snacks said:

So... I only have one slight knock on Tom Brady... 

He always seems to have a great offensive line, except when he's not winning.

I'm not hating.  Dude is magical when he has no pressure... but he left NE because their OL was shit and he started to look like every other QB with a bad OL...  So he chose TB.  They had weapons, a defense, and an OL... Jameis threw for 5000 with that team, but Jameis also threw 30 INTs.

if you think he only won with great olines that is the definition of hating.

• Like 1

The stat they showed last night with him being top five in both average depth of target and quickest time to throw last season is just silly.

I thought his arm clearly looked stronger in 2020 than 2019 and it looked even better last night. And his movement in the pocket is still great. It’s just remarkable

7 hours ago, HoustonFrog said:

He will never die, never get old. That Hail Mary traveled about 61-63 yards by my math. Plenty arm left

He was 2nd in the league in average depth of his targets. Remember when everyone said he can't go down the field and throws checkdowns? Lol. Brady can beat you however you want. Give him receivers with actual athletic ability like he has here or when he had Moss, and he can tear it up. And he can flip the script if you give him the lunchpail white guys like he had in NE towards the end and he can win by death by a thousand paper cuts. He is easily the most accurate QB I have seen and gets rid of the ball so quick.

He is playing better at 44 than he did in his 20s.

If you still say guys like Rodgers are better, well you are ignorant or just hate Brady.

• 2 weeks later...