Tom Brady Is UnFucking Real

Vic Mackey

17 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

While she has every right to be pissed for having given up her career. She made that decision. She know what he was when she chose him. He didn't just become TB12 over night. 

She’s been there for him through the years and after the Super Bowl loss she said, “My husband cannot fucking throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time.”

I don’t think she can stand the way things are in the offseason when he doesn’t win it all. It’s a year of misery and she’s had enough. 

9 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Good points.

She probably thought at some point she could get Tom on some yacht at Cannes hanging with Leonardo and @ChiTownDoc , in a speedo. That is not who he is. And thinking you can change a man is always a recipe for disaster.

While she has every right to be pissed for having given up her career. She made that decision. She know what he was when she chose him. He didn't just become TB12 over night. 

Don't forget about Hunter Biden.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, MrBig said:

She’s been there for him through the years and after the Super Bowl loss she said, “My husband cannot fucking throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time.”

I don’t think she can stand the way things are in the offseason when he doesn’t win it all. It’s a year of misery and she’s had enough. 

From what I've read over the years, it's the off seasons that she hates to your point.  During the season, he's doing football stuff and she's always been OK with that but during the off season, he's doing football related stuff and rarely around.

9 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Good points.

She probably thought at some point she could get Tom on some yacht at Cannes hanging with Leonardo and @ChiTownDoc , in a speedo. That is not who he is. And thinking you can change a man is always a recipe for disaster.

I’m not sure he was this guy the whole time. The closer he gets to the end of football the more obsessed and miserable he’s become. She may also hate whatever the fuck it is he’s done to his face. 

18 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Like she’s gonna find anything better than Tom fucking Brady

Other than money (which she doesn't need), why is Tom Brady such a catch? I'm one of Brady's biggest fanboys...but dude's a pretty weird, football-obsessed dork. He's a better looking Peyton Manning, without the sense of humor. And--like a lot of all-time greats--has proven to be a less-than-stellar husband and father. So "better" is subjective. How about happier?

I don't feel bad for her since she knew who she was marrying. But I can understand reaching a breaking point.

Damn, that's way too many words to reflect my give-a-fuck about ANY celebrity marriage. Carry on.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tampa and Brady should work out a trade before next week’s deadline to another team that has a crappy QB but decent OL. I don’t know how the Tampa braintrust thought they’d win with this OL. They are seemingly averaging 50 ypg rushing, and Brady is getting sacked left and right. 

On 10/5/2022 at 8:25 PM, Aqua Buddha said:

You guys are realizing that Gisele does't need Tom and in fact, may have a better life without him.  She can be in the international money scene or she can follow him around the NFL circuit.

the real divorce here is when Tom left Bill

it's like DLR leaving Van Halen 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

the real divorce here is when Tom left Bill

it's like DLR leaving Van Halen 

That divorce has been much harder on Bill than Brady. Brady went to a new conference and had one of the best playoff runs we have seen in terms of who he beat. In 3 consecutive weeks he beat Brees, Rodgers and Mahomes. Won his 7th ring. Meanwhile, Bill is juggling between Mac Jones and Zappe, both who aren't very good. I will give him credit I guess for making the playoffs last year with Mac Jones but that is because they expanded the playoffs and they got destroyed by Buffalo.

Father time has finally gotten to Brady. Even last year, he still looked good and Tampa was a threat to contend. From game 1 this year, even beating Dallas, Brady and the offense looked off. Every game seems to be a struggle to put up points consistently. And it's hard to use the excuse of his final season in NE where he had zero weapons. The end of the Brady era is finally upon us.

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

That divorce has been much harder on Bill than Brady. Brady went to a new conference and had one of the best playoff runs we have seen in terms of who he beat. In 3 consecutive weeks he beat Brees, Rodgers and Mahomes. Won his 7th ring. Meanwhile, Bill is juggling between Mac Jones and Zappe, both who aren't very good. I will give him credit I guess for making the playoffs last year with Mac Jones but that is because they expanded the playoffs and they got destroyed by Buffalo.

Father time has finally gotten to Brady. Even last year, he still looked good and Tampa was a threat to contend. From game 1 this year, even beating Dallas, Brady and the offense looked off. Every game seems to be a struggle to put up points consistently. And it's hard to use the excuse of his final season in NE where he had zero weapons. The end of the Brady era is finally upon us.

And DLR made the amazing Eat Em and Smile while VH released 5150, their first Billboard #1-charting album ever.

The decline isn't immediate.

Brady is still throwing the ball with great velocity but his accuracy has declined. He's not made to play behind a shit offensive line. Obviously the off-the-field stuff has taken a toll on him between the ears and that's an area where Brady is normally never impacted. 

Will always be my favorite athlete of all time. 

2 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Starting to think Gisele was more "supportive" of his career given how it's derailed so quickly after she withdrew it.

That’s a thought. She’s been out and about looking pretty good. He looks like he’s been waking up on the floor next to the couch and eating frozen pizza that he didn’t heat up just let thaw out. Someone was saying his stuff at the presser was covered with cat hair. I doubt Giselle did the laundry or made the beds or cooked but she probably oversaw all that stuff for sure. It’s obviously taking a toll on him. He’s committed to living out his dream regardless. 

I have been fascinated by Tom Brady ever since 2009. Brady had three Super Bowls. The Ravens had just crushed them in the playoffs. It seemed like his career was going to be coming to an end soon as he entered his 30s. The Pats seemed to be running out of steam. He was rich and had won everything there was to win. 

But he wasn't happy at all. It was clear. He was desperate to win the Super Bowl again in a way that Warren Moon or John Elway or Dan Marino and other guys who had not won the Super Bowl at this point in their careers were not. I was amazed and puzzled. It was the kind of borderline pathological competitiveness I can only compare to Michael Jordan. But he isn't Michael Jordan, he is worse. MJ would burn out and quite playing from time to time. Brady can't do that. It has been incredible watching him fight his guts out of this need to win for all these years. Normal people, not even highly competitive elite athlete normal people, don't do this. 

But I long suspected  it could only end this way. He will keep playing until he is cut. Until he fails. Even at the sacrifice of his personal life. It will be sad.

Or maybe I am wrong and he walks away after a disappointing 2022 with Tampa Bay. We'll see, I don't think so. He will be back.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Wait, their divorce is already final?    That has to be some kind of celebrity record.

Yep. That was pretty fast. Though it was probably in the works for longer than we think. It’s a great guy story: his hot supermodel mogul wife dumped him, he looks like he’s been forging for food at a 7/11, like he’s been sleeping on the floor…I bet the inside of the house is fun. If he can turn this around he’ll be a hero. Cue all the women around the world who probably weren’t all that interested in him before collectively go “Awe…that’s so sad. He just needs someone to iron his things and cook for him.” 

Just now, Dbeasy said:

Now see this is exactly why I didn’t become a seven time super bowl winning QB in the NFL. I knew it would cause a divorce. 

Me to. I didn't even get married until I was 31 but still way back in Middle School I was like "I could go play football and win seven Super Bowls, but what impact might that have on my marriage?" and that is the only reason.

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Yep. That was pretty fast. Though it was probably in the works for longer than we think. It’s a great guy story: his hot supermodel mogul wife dumped him, he looks like he’s been forging for food at a 7/11, like he’s been sleeping on the floor…I bet the inside of the house is fun. If he can turn this around he’ll be a hero. Cue all the women around the world who probably weren’t all that interested in him before collectively go “Awe…that’s so sad. He just needs someone to iron his things and cook for him.” 

By the time he retires in 2046 he’ll have every record good and bad.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 2