Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

10 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

You are the racist. You see, Darnell looks to be about 70-80. So I figure she probably already knew the Klan members from her youth and their cross burning. Doesn't seem like they would have hid it in Lamar in the 70s. Not only that but these 70-90 year old former cross burning Klan members are running around sprinkling pollen all over cars.

Fuck sake, doesn't take Nancy Drew to go find these old white racists my man. Or, are you saying she's to old and has forgotten? That's ageisms bro. 

So which is it, are you ageists or racist you fuck? 

Just go down to Goober’s garage and see who is playing dominos. There’s your klan klique.

On 3/4/2019 at 10:01 AM, Rusty Shackelford said:

Newsweek story on the hate crime committed by the trees:

https://www.newsweek.com/darnell-byrd-mcpherson-mayor-lamar-south-carolina-hate-crime-pollen-spray-1349289

Another gold nugget, this time apparently from the local police

When McPherson attended a town meeting after the incident, she learned from her local law enforcement personnel that there had been additional threats.

“There’s a police officer who came to me and said, ‘There’s rumors out there that they’re going to assassinate you,’” the mayor recounted. 

Actually the cop said they are going to “assess and rate” her. Consensus was “x”.

11 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

This shit was willing to have two unknown “white” people arrested for his made up story, all in the name of justice against racism...

Meh, if you're a crazy racist, you have an excuse.  I'd sentence him to a role in shitty TV series.. wait...

I think saying he wanted a higher salary is simplistic.  Dude wanted the Kardashian effect.  He wanted to raise his Q rating more than anything else. He wanted to increase his national prominence to something well beyond a bit part on a network TV show few people watch.  Ultimately he achieved his goal, albeit with a potential felony conviction attached to it.

I don’t believe that the timing of the phony event was a coincidence either. I mean there’s no doubt that Smollett would have been the darling of the Oscars award show just a few days later. Beautiful.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Texas_Rocks said:

I don’t believe that the timing of the phony event was a coincidence either. I mean there’s no doubt that Smollett would have been the darling of the Oscars award show just a few days later. Beautiful.

He's getting a free pass from many quarters. Just watched Vicelands talk show the other night and the vibe from lots of people was the CPD IS lying.

Edited by Onboard 2.0

On 2/23/2019 at 11:12 AM, Catdaddyhorn said:

I think saying he wanted a higher salary is simplistic.  Dude wanted the Kardashian effect.  He wanted to raise his Q rating more than anything else. He wanted to increase his national prominence to something well beyond a bit part on a network TV show few people watch.  Ultimately he achieved his goal, albeit with a potential felony conviction attached to it.

Or maybe he's just a racist

• Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, Texas_Rocks said:

See that's well thought out and logical.  Then he wrote a check.

21 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

Man, ain’t this the truth. I learned how to play at an adult center that was mostly older blacks. Holy hell, they get into dominoes. It was shocking to my JR high aged self.

I learned to play in high school study hall from our assistant coach, Johnny "Ham" Jones. 

www.fakehatecrimes.org

How many more fake hate crimes will be all over the news this year? Its amazing how gullible and stupid people are. People will believe ANYTHING.

I’m more curious as to whether some of these people will eventually bring the “at all cost” attitude into the jury room when summoned. This is one case where I actually think the prosecutors may not get a fair trial.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

His reputation is already smeared. But with how short of an attention span we have these days, this will be forgotten sooner than later. Someone was definitely paid off. If you have money, you can make this shit go away.

I don't understand then with the two brothers who were seen on video buy hats, twine, and I think the bleach. 

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

I'm legit shocked.  So what the fuck happened?  The two Nigerian dudes perpetrated this for some reason without Jussie's knowledge? 

Chicago politics happened.  You think it's a coincidence that the case is being sealed in connection with this?  It's bullshit.

The analyst on CNN suggests that it looks like they're just letting him off the hook because they went too public and poisoned the potential jury pool or maybe fucked up the evidence collection or something.  Smollett is forfeiting his bond, which doesn't make sense if he's really been cleared. 

5 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Chicago politics happened.  You think it's a coincidence that the case is being sealed in connection with this?  It's bullshit.

Yep, corrupt as hell.  Just bought his way out, plus I'm sure several local politicians leaned on the prosecutors for this because Jussie has been an outspoken campaigner for the correct political team and belongs to multiple favored special interest groups.   

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Like 1

Well its possible he's being exonerated. Either way, his career is ruined, so he's been held accountable in some respect for committing a crime, or he's been unfairly tarnished and had his career ruined. If he gets off because he's rich in Chicago, well then he's like every other rich guy that gets away with shit where people are seemingly never outraged. Just bizarre in all respects. I honestly don't care anymore, whatevs.

Edited by 'stache