How Fox News works

retread

10 minutes ago, Red Five said:

This is bizarre. 

Republicans lean in on the "if you ain't cheating you ain't trying"/win at all costs value system. It's a virtue. Guy that lies about cheating on his wife bumps him up in their poll. Same dynamic likely played a role when president Drain The Swamp commuted the sentence of former Democratic governor and real go-getter Blagojevich. Hypocrisy isn't a vice to the GOP but a wise tactical advantage that only the contemptible are too stupid to use.

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

So this is awkward 

Oh the Shark Tank host is pissed off at the judge?  Let’s all make sure we take our political lessons from the Shark Tank host. 

What is the conservative obsession with game show hosts and “business” people?

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Oh the Shark Tank host is pissed off at the judge?  Let’s all make sure we take our political lessons from the Shark Tank host. 

What is the conservative obsession with game show hosts and “business” unqualified clowns tpeople?

Because the clowns will vomit the stupidity needed to foment the uneducated and/or deplorable rubes 

21 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Lol

I'd love to sit in on the Fox News staff's brainstorming sessions re: how to obfuscate basic shit to confuse their stupid ass viewers. I have no doubt they laugh their asses off when coming up with stuff like this. "How bout we act like he's being charged just for 'talking to Russians'? Then we can make the Biden admin look corrupt and also help whitewash all the Trump/Russia shit. It's not like they're gonna read or hear about it anywhere else 😂

• Like 1

I thought it was a little too on-the-nose when The Daily Show had a black correspondent as their resident show fashion expert (even though that was part of the joke).

Fox News foregoes all that pesky subtlety and says, "Hold my beer."

• Hook 'Em 1

So because of their super strong sense of smell, would said dime bag of cocaine be like extra strong to the White House dog or the opposite; where the dog could snort it all in one sitting and then have to bark for a re-up right away?  Asking for a friend not named Donald, Jr.

13 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

5 hours ago, YGIFS said:

So because of their super strong sense of smell, would said dime bag of cocaine be like extra strong to the White House dog or the opposite; where the dog could snort it all in one sitting and then have to bark for a re-up right away?  Asking for a friend not named Donald, Jr.

I feel like we're about 80% of the way through the plot for a Cocaine Bear sequel pitch meeting. 

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

It's telling that even the others on that panel were oddly quiet when this guy was talking. You don't want to be an active participant in the conversation when a guy decides to go 100% racist. 
Mighty burden they must carry too, all that neck strain from looking the other way.

Just repped all the sneaker posts I saw.  Fuck, this SIM is completely off the rails.  I think at this point Trump is just seeing how ridiculous he can be and still not lose his supporters.  Keep talking dumbfuck.  

I mean…you know that he has a real, legit chance to win, right?

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean…you know that he has a real, legit chance to win, right?

Yes, and the more he talks the less his chances imo.  That’s why I love to see him continue to open his mouth.  He is also great RE voter turnout for Biden, because there’s a LOT of people who don’t care to vote for Biden, but would crawl through razor wire to vote against Trump.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hookah Horns said:

Co-GOAT comic strip with The Far Side. 

I didn't appreciate C&H as much as a kid probably because a lot of it went over my head. I should probably revisit it again. You know, when I find time for pleasure reading. The Far Side was and still is amazing work.

• Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Screenshot_20240227_105049_Firefox.thumb.jpg.69f70cceadc5549d307107004845b65f.jpg

I knew the end of this after I read the first panel. 

2 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

Co-GOAT comic strip with The Far Side. 

Yep.

19 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I didn't appreciate C&H as much as a kid probably because a lot of it went over my head. I should probably revisit it again. You know, when I find time for pleasure reading. The Far Side was and still is amazing work.

I read through The Days are Just Packed a few months ago in a couple of nights.  Still hits just as well as an adult as it did as a kid.  Brilliant art.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Highly recommend that. Some pretty deep stuff in there for a comic strip. And the way Calvin's imagination is depicted often made me revisit my own inner world from when I was a kid. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hard Times said:

Fox reporter has to pay $800/day.🤣 Should make her pay $8000/day.

Journalist Ordered to Pay $800 a Day Until She Reveals Source (newser.com)

Eh. That doesn't seem to be a Fox-y problem, really. That reporter may have actually been doing good work.  It is a civil case but if it were the DOJ doing it (seeking the source), I might be troubled.