How Fox News works

retread

31 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Radical racist republicans just do not want to hear the “bad side” of US history.  If not at a that moment, when?

Ken Burns' Jefferson documentary from 1997 has this as one of its major themes.  This isn't a new thing.  These people are just snowflakes.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

Radical racist republicans just do not want to hear the “bad side” of US history.  If not at a that moment, when?

not sure why this is such a big deal.  my junior high critical race class taught me that slaves really didn't have it that bad.

separately, i watched part of w kamau bell's cnn show last night, which was all about "woke" culture.  bunch of random man-on-the-street interviews, including a woman in arizona who said that the irish had it worse, because their average life span was only to age 19, whereas slaves lived until 36.  some of it was funny, much of it was sad.

nuking fox news from the planet might be the only way to save this country.  

• Hook 'Em 3

Oh FFS

Do “Mom and Pop” gas stations even exist anymore?
They do, but most of the "mom and pop" owners have names like Mohammad and Ahmadi so you know the Fox News personalities and their audience are very skeptical of their operations. Tucker will be around in 10 to tell you these are actually terrorist cells and that Joe Biden is importing these owners, giving them free loans to buy the places, and shipping them special chemicals to put into the fountain drink dispensers that will give all your children the gay.
  • Haha 1

On 7/10/2022 at 1:09 PM, Beau Vine said:

I don't understand why FN keeps putting Pete B on to make them look stupid.  Also, can we make him President ASAP?

23 hours ago, Vegas64 said:

Yep Pete rules.

He has a "young, bright, wunderkind, privileged in wealth/education" stink to him that a lot of marginalized peoples reflexively distrust and/or actively hate, though.

Too bad, because the kid has got "it" in spades.

I think Vegas63 is right.  This is tin-foily, but maybe they put them on there to get humiliated.  He gets applause from the left for ripping them apart every time, he gets elevated, the left gets duped into nominating him to something very big one day (VP?  Prez?).  Fox knows there is a huge swath of people that would never vote for someone gay.  You want to see the evangelicals united like never before?  Put a gay person on the ballot.

• Rage+1 1

15 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Not really.  The ones that claim they are "mom and pop" are really sneaker stealing fronts.

Maybe somebody should remind the dimwits at Fox that gas stations make fuck-all off gas anyway. They live-and-die on getting you in the store to buy anything other than gas.

17 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

After decades of watching him and knowing him personally, Geraldo believed Trump when he said he was a realist who would do the right thing.

Well SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE, Geraldo!

This guy is supposed to be some kind of reporter. 

FCJNUI3AWVE7ZHHTY6R6E356DI.png

MGUHXZP3DJF2VG4W45TDVAVRAM.jpg

• Haha 2

Yesterday:  Outrage about the 10 year old rape story and implications that it was faked.

At 4:05 he states

- Why isn't anybody talking about bringing this child rapist to justice? When primetime reached out to authorities in Ohio we found they haven't even begun an investigation.  This doesn't make any sense. No-one reported this child rape to law enforcement?

And screenshot for when he takes it down now that his rant has been proven a lie.

Spoiler

image.png.8e17e07981d21077bf6afb42e2743b50.png

I think the dangerous pattern of disinformation is his show/station.

Today: https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2022/07/13/columbus-man-charged-rape-10-year-old-led-abortion-in-indiana/10046625002/

A Columbus man has been charged with impregnating a 10-year-old Ohio girl, whose travel to Indiana to seek an abortion led to international attention following the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v Wade and activation of Ohio's abortion law.

Gershon Fuentes, 27, whose last known address was an apartment on Columbus' Northwest Side, was arrested Tuesday after police say he confessed to raping the child on at least two occasions. He's since been charged with rape, a felony of the first degree in Ohio.

Columbus police were made aware of the girl's pregnancy through a referral by Franklin County Children Services that was made by her mother on June 22, Det. Jeffrey Huhn testified Wednesday morning at Fuentes' arraignment. On June 30, the girl underwent a medical abortion in Indianapolis, Huhn said.

You know, just asking questions.

Edited by TexasEd
  • Rage+1 1

Yesterday:  Outrage about the 10 year old rape story and implications that it was faked.
[/url] At 4:05 he states
- Why isn't anybody talking about bringing this child rapist to justice? When primetime reached out to authorities in Ohio we found they haven't even begun an investigation.  This doesn't make any sense. No-one reported this child rape to law enforcement?
And screenshot for when he takes it down now that his rant has been proven a lie.
Spoiler

image.png.8e17e07981d21077bf6afb42e2743b50.png

I think the dangerous pattern of disinformation is his show/station.
Today: 
https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2022/07/13/columbus-man-charged-rape-10-year-old-led-abortion-in-indiana/10046625002/

A Columbus man has been charged with impregnating a 10-year-old Ohio girl, whose travel to Indiana to seek an abortion led to international attention following the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v Wade and activation of Ohio's abortion law.
Gershon Fuentes, 27, whose last known address was an apartment on Columbus' Northwest Side, was arrested Tuesday after police say he confessed to raping the child on at least two occasions. He's since been charged with rape, a felony of the first degree in Ohio.
Columbus police were made aware of the girl's pregnancy through a referral by Franklin County Children Services that was made by her mother on June 22, Det. Jeffrey Huhn testified Wednesday morning at Fuentes' arraignment. On June 30, the girl underwent a medical abortion in Indianapolis, Huhn said.
You know, just asking questions.

Yeah they shouldn’t have put his name in this article. This girl’s name will be reduced to a hashtag on Twitter soon and that just breaks my heart. fuck this dude, the GQP, and Fox News.
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, DalTxHornFan said:

What the hell was that?

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

I feel like neg rep should be handed out to anyone who posts that without a spoiler. Then again, an actual US Senator posted that like it was something to be proud of. Original sin, blah blah blah.

in my car yesterday afternoon, ill listen to the michael berry opener to check the pulse on the crazies. well lucky me, ted cruz was his guest and per ted cruz - the lying media is the biggest threat this country has ever faced. berry agree'd. if the R's get back control in 2024, they're going to make sure to silence the 'lying media'. it worked great for the nazi's. 

• Rage+1 1

I did nearly 35 minutes os self lobotomization wathing Laura Ingram wrestle a plastic bag.  But toward the end she capitulated with "or another candidate..." When referencing Trumps 2024 run.  

It's gonna be tough for your well educated TOTAL FUCKING DUMB ASS NEIGHBOR to come to reality. Think of 105 in the driveway with the neighbor you never interact with.  He expresses his outrage, and hatred of the oppression of the state.  And all you notice is his expired by 8 months inspection sticker...

And that, the least crazy of any cul-de-sac in America is right now.