Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Here’s a more plausible explanation. *Someone* hacked Hunters iCloud account and gave the content to Giuliani. In said content, there appears to be altered or fake documents. Giuliani shared it with NY Post who wrote a story. Now, there is a reason the FBI is investigating how this information was obtained and why it was shared. 

Most likely, Russian operatives hacked Hunters iCloud account. They created some fake emails and added them to the content. They gave this to Giuliani through “back channels”. Now the questions the FBI are trying to answer, are verifying who hacked the account, which documents were faked, and who shared it with Giuliani, and if there are any crimes committed. 

I’m sure Giuliani kept an arms length but I would laugh my dick off if he somehow takes a charge 

100% that is what happened. Giuliani then used this computer repair shop guy to create a story of how the laptop came into existence. He was lying his entire interview, and he threw out clearly prepared statements at random times. Lawyers see this all the time in depositions (and at trial) with witnesses that have been prepared to say one particular thing and can't help but blurt it out at any given opportunity. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

100% that is what happened. Giuliani then used this computer repair shop guy to create a story of how the laptop came into existence. He was lying his entire interview, and he threw out clearly prepared statements at random times. Lawyers see this all the time in depositions (and at trial) with witnesses that have been prepared to say one particular thing and can't help but blurt it out at any given opportunity. 

This. It’s such a tell.

Triangle Shirtwaist fire holla!!
  • Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

LOLZ

Facebook suspends account of Ukrainian politician working with Giuliani

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/facebook-suspends-account-ukrainian-politician-working-giuliani-n1243899

Facebook has suspended the account of the Ukrainian politician Andrii Derkach, who has been accused by the U.S. government of being a Russian agent and trying to meddle in the presidential election.

“We removed this account and this Page for violating our policy against the use of our platform by people engaged in election-focused influence operations,” Facebook said in a statement Monday.

Derkach, a member of the Ukrainian parliament, has been working with President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to try to gather derogatory information about Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

Since the 2016 election, Facebook and other tech companies have stepped up their efforts to try to prevent election meddling, especially by foreign agents. The suspension of Derkach’s account was first reported by The Daily Beast.

Giuliani told MSNBC last month that he was unaware Derkach was a Russian agent.

“I don’t know what’s in the Treasury Department investigation, nor have I ever seen any evidence that he [Derkach] is or is not a Russian agent,” Giuliani said. “So I don’t know anything about that.”

In the 1990s, Derkach studied at the Russian FSB intelligence service (formerly KGB) academy in Moscow.

Love the hypocrisy,  If one of Trumps boys had possible emails like this, everyone would be calling for an investigation, and asking why the media isn't reporting on it and what the government was going to investigate it.  Another impeachment trial would be coming.  

It almost feels like we are in the early times of the CCP, state media and free speech censorship.

I miss investigative journalism.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 3

39 minutes ago, BNB said:

Love the hypocrisy,  If one of Trumps boys had possible emails like this, everyone would be calling for an investigation, and asking why the media isn't reporting on it and what the government was going to investigate it.  Another impeachment trial would be coming.  

It almost feels like we are in the early times of the CCP, state media and free speech censorship.

sarcastic laugh GIF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, BNB said:

I think people are just highly skeptical. Trump is a very flawed candidate who seems to hate the job. He only wants to win to hold onto his power. He never actually tries to pass laws or listen to his daily intelligence briefings.

Anyone should be smart enough to realize that both Giuliani and Trump don’t care about the accuracy or truthfulness of the contents on this hard drive, they just want to use it to politically damage Biden as much as possible. Trump knows he and his administration don’t have any ideas or anything to sell to America to get him a second term so he’s resorting to the old “ the other guy sucks more” trick. It’s telling that this isn’t even about Biden, it’s about his son. Man these guys must be desperate.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BNB said:

The only hypocrisy here is thinking anyone should give a fuck about Hunter Biden after, outside of ~maybe~ Barron, Trump's entire brood of clutch-mates and the vermin they're fucking have spent the last four years openly doing far worse on a near daily basis. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

And our de-facto state media is Fox fuckin' "News" and even they passed on this laptop nonsense because they knew it was bullshit. 

Edited by ultimaton
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

LOLZ

Facebook suspends account of Ukrainian politician working with Giuliani

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/facebook-suspends-account-ukrainian-politician-working-giuliani-n1243899

Facebook has suspended the account of the Ukrainian politician Andrii Derkach, who has been accused by the U.S. government of being a Russian agent and trying to meddle in the presidential election.

“We removed this account and this Page for violating our policy against the use of our platform by people engaged in election-focused influence operations,” Facebook said in a statement Monday.

Derkach, a member of the Ukrainian parliament, has been working with President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to try to gather derogatory information about Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

Since the 2016 election, Facebook and other tech companies have stepped up their efforts to try to prevent election meddling, especially by foreign agents. The suspension of Derkach’s account was first reported by The Daily Beast.

Giuliani told MSNBC last month that he was unaware Derkach was a Russian agent.

“I don’t know what’s in the Treasury Department investigation, nor have I ever seen any evidence that he [Derkach] is or is not a Russian agent,” Giuliani said. “So I don’t know anything about that.”

In the 1990s, Derkach studied at the Russian FSB intelligence service (formerly KGB) academy in Moscow.

Rats from a sinking ship.

First individual republican Senators start to distance themselves......

Now Twitter AND Facebook feel emboldened to ban disinformation and those who disseminate it.

Don’t be fooled. Same old facebook, same old twitter, same old senators.

The difference?

Trump is losing.

If it was close and they didn’t feel confident in the outcome, we’d be subjected to a firehouse ofHunter Biden disinfo.

This Ukrainian would probably be on Fox News every night using Facebook Live ... which would be featured prominently on the screen.

Companies and individuals just trying to CYA for the incoming administration / electorate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BNB said:

“If it’s what you say, I love it, especially later in the summer.”

That was an email that was actually written, and was released.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, BNB said:

Lol, it is literally all bullshit. Russians hacked some files, gave Rudy a laptop to plant somewhere, and someone sprinkled a few poorly faked emails (PDFs, lol) in there. Everything about it is a blatant lie. And, the sad part, there isn't even anything in there that matters. 

If any of it were real, Rudy would have given a copy of everything to real journalists and allowed them to verify and investigate. He refused. Because it is all bullshit, you fucking idiot. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 9

5 hours ago, BNB said:

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. 

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/exclusive-fox-news-passed-on-hunter-biden-laptop-story-over-credibility-concerns/

Chris Wallace also called the story “suspicious” and said, “I can understand the concern about this story. It is completely unverified and frankly, Rudy Giuliani is not the most reliable source anymore. I hate to say that, but it’s just true.”

Biden's response to the story

“Mr. Biden, what is your response to the New York Post story about your son, sir?” Erickson asked.

“I know you’d ask it,” Biden fired back. “I have no response, it’s another smear campaign, right up your alley, those are the questions you always ask.”

The Biden 2020 presidential campaign previously responded to the Post story on Wednesday, saying the former vice president “carried out official U.S. policy toward Ukraine and engaged in no wrongdoing,” and that “Trump administration officials have attested to these facts under oath.”

Because 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson.html

An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, closing out an inquiry its leaders had hoped would tarnish the Democratic presidential nominee.

The report his here if you'd like to give it a read. 

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/senate-homeland-security-report-on-hunter-biden-and-burisma/3d48468e81b378ee/full.pdf

If an investigative journalist were to look into the story, they would find...

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/2020/10/14/meet-wilmington-repairman-who-reportedly-gave-biden-laptop-giuliani-associate/3655753001/

Mac Isaac, a blind computer repair man, 

In his comments Wednesday, Mac Isaac called the impeachment a sham.

He said he began hearing about Burisma and Ukraine shortly after Hunter Biden had left his laptop at the Trolley Square repair shop. When a customer doesn't return after 90 days, Mac Isaac says he typically will reach out to them by phone. 

Asked if he called Hunter Biden, Mac Isaac said, "No comment."

Federal investigators from Wilmington and Baltimore then subpoenaed the laptop in December, Mac Isaac said.

Shortly after, they called Mac Isaac asking him to assist them, technically, in viewing the files on the damaged hard drive, he said. 

Mac Isaac admitted that the request raised his own suspicion, given that the FBI has its own technical staff.

On Wednesday, a spokeswoman for Delaware’s federal prosecutors declined to confirm or deny the existence of any investigation into Hunter Biden's laptop.

In the months after the alleged December subpoena, the FBI made no public statements about the contents of the hard drive. That discouraged Mac Isaac, who had hoped such information could vindicate Trump and prevent his impeachment.

At various points in his interview Wednesday, Mac Isaac insinuated the FBI had covered up the information, though he provided no evidence to verify such a suspicion.

Investigative journalist are looking into the story, but no one can find any information to back up the blind computer repair man's story that Hunter Biden dropped off a laptop in Delaware. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Investigative journalist are looking into the story, but no one can find any information to back up the blind computer repair man's story that Hunter Biden dropped off a laptop in Delaware. 

That’s because he’s probably had anyone who could back it up killed.... or at least it was the deep state operatives who support Biden. I mean, the Clintons killed all those people so why wouldn’t the Biden’s. Just as corrupt. 47 years! Think about all the dead bodies!

There’s literally no other way to explain it!

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

/Trumpkin logic

• Haha 3

"BUT REVOLUTION!"
- "How in touch are you with the working masses of America? You know, the actual people who will eventually carry out the revolution."
"Uhhhhhhhhhh"

This is a message that the radicals on Twitter need to hear because that's a profoundly stupid reason to not vote. If your life is lived in social media bubbles and your connection to the working masses is buying products from them, you are not going to lead, inspire, or even participate in a revolution. I love Natalie and I hope the specific audience she's talking to will listen.

If your state is polling within 1-2 points? VOTE! (Happily, it looks like Texas is on that list right now!)
The margin is 4+? The logical calculation is different and it won't matter and that little sticker will just be a signal of virtue. Which is fine, of course, but let us call it what it is.

Her overall point about voting being a specific tool is great. Just like protest. Just like revolution. Just like organizing. Just like striking. Just like canvassing. Just like door-knocking. Just like posting. Just like............

Use the tools that will do the job you need done.

If the tool won't accomplish the job? You don't really need to do it.

8 hours ago, BNB said:

If one of Trumps boys had possible emails like this

My favorite part. Not the poor grammar or tortured syntax, but the actual intent in a post about hypocrisy is laugh inducing.

CNN report on Don Jr's Russia emails:

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

"Russian government attorney" refers here to Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian lawyer who has lobbied extensively for the repeal of the Magnitsky Act, a 2012 American law punishing Russian human rights violators. Russia responded to this by banning American adoptions of Russian children. Though she denied it in an NBC News interview on July 11, the New York Times reported that Veselnitskaya is connected to the Kremlin.

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:19 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Perfect...I won't sit in on the meeting, but will bring them at 3pm and introduce you etc.

I will send the names of the two people meeting with you for security when I have them later today.

best

Rob

On Jun 7, 2016, at 18:14, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law and me. 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

Sent from my iPhone

I know CNN isn't the revered Post nor does it have the sterling reputation of Rudy Giulianni, but it at least rises to "If one of Trumps boys had possible emails like this."

They actually do. Real conspiracy with real enemies that real people like you like to ignore. 

spacer.png

The actual Russian flag is too boring and not really representative of the good ol' KGB, da tovarisch?

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

"BUT REVOLUTION!"
- "How in touch are you with the working masses of America? You know, the actual people who will eventually carry out the revolution."
"Uhhhhhhhhhh"

This is a message that the radicals on Twitter need to hear because that's a profoundly stupid reason to not vote. If your life is lived in social media bubbles and your connection to the working masses is buying products from them, you are not going to lead, inspire, or even participate in a revolution. I love Natalie and I hope the specific audience she's talking to will listen.

If your state is polling within 1-2 points? VOTE! (Happily, it looks like Texas is on that list right now!)
The margin is 4+? The logical calculation is different and it won't matter and that little sticker will just be a signal of virtue. Which is fine, of course, but let us call it what it is.

Her overall point about voting being a specific tool is great. Just like protest. Just like revolution. Just like organizing. Just like striking. Just like canvassing. Just like door-knocking. Just like posting. Just like............

Use the tools that will do the job you need done.

If the tool won't accomplish the job? You don't really need to do it.

Maybe you should worry about what might happen when it actually happens. He could be virtue-signaling to the late-breaking undecideds with no intention of actually doing it once elected. It could be a bullshit story. 

7 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. 

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/exclusive-fox-news-passed-on-hunter-biden-laptop-story-over-credibility-concerns/

Biden's response to the story

Because 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson.html

The report his here if you'd like to give it a read. 

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/senate-homeland-security-report-on-hunter-biden-and-burisma/3d48468e81b378ee/full.pdf

If an investigative journalist were to look into the story, they would find...

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/2020/10/14/meet-wilmington-repairman-who-reportedly-gave-biden-laptop-giuliani-associate/3655753001/

Mac Isaac, a blind computer repair man, 

We need this to be this week’s SNL cold opener, with Danny Devito as deranged Giuliani. How do we get Lorne Michaels on the horn?

I haven't kept up with this thread, but had seen Fox News and others try to insinuate the possibility of child pornogrpahy being on the hard drive. But Giuliani says he is in possession of the hard drive and has been since 2019. Wouldn't that then mean that Giuliani has been in possession of illegal contraband and did not immediately report it to law enforcement upon discovery? I'm sure Federal agents and the New York Bar would like to know more...

Edited by Eastwood
  • Hook 'Em 3

58 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

I haven't kept up with this thread, but had seen Fox News and others try to insinuate the possibility of child pornogrpahy being on the hard drive. But Giuliani says he is in possession of the hard drive and has been since 2019. Wouldn't that then mean that Giuliani has been in possession of illegal contraband and did not immediately report it to law enforcement upon discovery? I'm sure Federal agents and the New York Bar would like to know more...

Are you saying they have Q proof? Shockingly they are saying it on Fox?

Edited by DanTheHorn

1 hour ago, Eastwood said:

Feds have had the actual hard drive and Giuliani has a copy via his attorney and a representative for the PC repair shop owner.  Pelosi and the DOJ were sent copies as well.   The Biden evidence is biz as usual in DC, zero chance it amounts to anything legally (anyone holding office) and might have a marginal impact on the polls.   Our government and media are morally bankrupt well beyond what most would imagine.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, DenverHorn said:

Feds have had the actual hard drive and Giuliani has a copy via his attorney and a representative for the PC repair shop owner.  Pelosi and the DOJ were sent copies as well.   The Biden evidence is biz as usual in DC, zero chance it amounts to anything legally (anyone holding office) and might have a marginal impact on the polls.   Our government and media are morally bankrupt well beyond what most would imagine.

Do you have any evidence that Pelosi was sent the contents?  

59 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

We can only surmise that Bill Barr is holding back from pressing very cool and very legitimate charges against Hunter Biden because he's proven himself to be a nonpartisan warrior of the constitution.

Barr isn't doing anything until he has no other option.  The Hunter Biden hard drive is the appetizer, the main course comes next week.

• Fuck You 1

Oh shit wait DenverHorn is the guy that tried to use anonymous Facebook comments as a "source" over on the football board right? He tried to say some guy who died of Covid really died of something else but the illuminati were covering it up, and when asked for a link he copied and pasted Facebook comments.

Hahaha

giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7d2lsamtwa4se9a4rks484a49fvdgozzby6p4sad0&rid=giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 3

Yeah, Barr is just waiting until after early voting is done to make sure his story has the maximum impact on the people who will wait to vote on Election Day which is... *checks notes* mostly Trump’s existing base.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden