The Word Awesome Has Become an Epidemic

BBQ2Bayou

Am I the only one who is about to go off the deep end with the overuse of this word? All the dumb, innocuous, inconsequential shit that people do and complain about other people doing, that I usually laugh about people complaining about, this annoyance is one I haven't heard bitched about and it's gone too far. I kind of thought it might be a personal problem because I haven't heard it talked about and I figured  it would go away like most hot words of the month, but it has not. 

Every goddamn show I turn on and every conversation I overhear, it's the 4th or 5th word used. About fucking anything. I really am not one to get bent out of shape too easily. Cut me off in the car, bump into me looking at your phone for pokemon, just being an asshole in general, all the other stupid shit people do, I may get a little irritated, but I'm pretty good at brushing it off. This I cannot. I'm at my breaking point on this shit. 

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Totally Rad, bro.

We're not removing any words from the vocabulary until people over 30 stop using "like" in place of breathing.