Nearly half of young people aren't using deodorant

Beau Vine

Degree Antiperspirant (the chalky stuff) is the only stuff that works if I use any other type for some reason I stink and get pit vipers.

Some yall motherfuckers must live some sedentary ass lives

I think the challenge is most posters live in Texas which no matter what you do results in sweating your pits off not matter what.

I live in SF and Austin only during fall and winter so next experience temps above 80 degrees most of my life.

Even without this circumstance, most of you are fat fucks who sweat when getting up to pee. I need it to be in the 90s before I start to sweat.
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Maybe they’re wearing anti-perspirant instead. 

A sizable portion of Millennials and Gen Zers aren’t wearing deodorant or antiperspirant. 

Nearly 40 percent of 18-24 years olds say they haven’t applied either of the products in the last month

tenor.gif?itemid=12651517

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PRONG HORN said:

I don’t emit an odor.  There isn’t a cloud around me.  If I want an update I have to run my finger tips on my pit and smell them.  The ex’s are all corporate or highly social interaction type women.  They don’t date stinky men.  

Well, they don't any more.

• Like 1

I wear deodorant every day.  If I don't, my underarms chap for some reason.  I've only worn antiperspirant once in a pinch, and my underarms reacted very badly.  Never again.

Maybe parents need to have done a better job shaming their kids into wearing it.  Tell them they stink.  Embarrass them.  Apparently that didn't happen enough for a generation.

matthew mccaaundehehghey said in an interview on the telly that he doesn’t stink and that his mom and his wife tell him he doesn’t stink and so it’s totally cool that he doesn’t wear deodorant.  but I’ve heard that people in the movie business say he smells like a goat.  

he and everyone else that walks around smelling like sweaty asshole are clearly propped up by enablers.  pronghorn. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, futureman said:

matthew mccaaundehehghey said in an interview on the telly that he doesn’t stink and that his mom and his wife tell him he doesn’t stink and so it’s totally cool that he doesn’t wear deodorant.  but I’ve heard that people in the movie business say he smells like a goat.  

he and everyone else that walks around smelling like sweaty asshole are clearly propped up by enablers.  pronghorn. 

I heard this exact same story but it was Brad Pitt. 

No pun intended.

Upper 40s and haven't used it daily in years.  I don't need it.  I can wear a shirt ten times and smell the pits and it doesn't smell.  

If you’d get off the couch every once in a while, maybe you’d need a bath.

I wear degree. I can’t stand not having it on.

Weird rant incoming but I have 3 deodorants I use and the best one is the cheapest one.

I have this from a cologne set that I like to wear. Smells good but doesn't last for shit and I feel sweaty by end of day

c966bf0129eeed0729e3cb59319ff693.jpg

The this shit I got from my GF doing a Birchbox thing it smells alright but I swear like a mofo with it.

93e0dadc5a377d3398cc9de15812b2cc.jpg

Then this cheap Walmart post gym one. Smells good and I stay dry. It's perfect 707e9dce94e93186fb8619de74cfd50c.jpg

Team Pronghorn but he goes too far in saying he doesn't stink.  He does but I'll give him the possibility that the level of stench may be minimal and even undetectable until you put your nose in his pit.  That is not the case for most of you fucks.  I had two roommates who i would judge as the same level of cleanliness and one just had more odor naturally.  He always needed more deodorant.  The other rarely used it.  Plenty of hoops at the Rec /Gregory confirmed it for me. 

8 hours ago, futureman said:

I worked in Austin when the bongo thing happened.  The house he was renting in Tarrytown was 2 doors down from my boss.   My boss was always being asked about him, things like “what’s he like?” and “is it a pain to deal with?”.

My boss never came close to complaining about him other than one thing - he needed a shower all the time.

I also went to high school with a guy who knew him pretty well in college. At one of the reunions he told the group that the shower/deodorant thing was a frequent issue between young Wooderson and the ladies.  And that he even if it cost him dates, he was not going to change that behavior no matter what.  

14 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

No really.  I can wear a shirt so many times I don't remember when I washed it last.  That's why I have a ten time limit.  If you don't trust my nose, the past three girlfriends didn't believe it at first either.  I drink about a gallon of water a day.  Maybe that helps.  

What did your wife think of this? You know, when you were married. What have your kids said about it? Upper 40's, you have kids, right?

It’s getting harder to find, but Safeguard deodorant bar soap is a great product. My wife and and I have been using it for 30+ years. We usually shower 2-3 times a day, sometimes four depending on our activities, and we don’t use another deodorant. We are clean freaks. If either of us had BO we would tell the other. No, we are not just used to it. We stink like everyone if we’ve gone too long without a shower. All that said, some people smell bad 30 minutes after a shower. They should use a separate deodorant.

30 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

I worked in Austin when the bongo thing happened.  The house he was renting in Tarrytown was 2 doors down from my boss.   My boss was always being asked about him, things like “what’s he like?” and “is it a pain to deal with?”.

My boss never came close to complaining about him other than one thing - he needed a shower all the time.

I also went to high school with a guy who knew him pretty well in college. At one of the reunions he told the group that the shower/deodorant thing was a frequent issue between young Wooderson and the ladies.  And that he even if it cost him dates, he was not going to change that behavior no matter what.  

I hung out near him one summer night at Star Bar 15 years ago.  He was sweating profusely and absolutely stunk.  We was also wearing a painters cap.  If he wasn't Wooderson the 10 girls fawning on him would have run for the hills.  Or at least payed enough attention to me to shoot me down.

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I use Arm & Hammer Essentials which is aluminum free. It's nothing to do with being natural. It's more because I was tired of regular deodorant destroying my shirts with terrible pit stains. 

I started using the right guard in post 87 about 6 years ago and no more pit stains. I’m not sure if it’s aluminum free but for some reason it doesn’t cake to mess up my shirts.  

Many people come to me and they say, “Hey, how can you be such a swinging sex god?” Well I tell you. It’s not because I can make love up to one time a night. It’s not because I say the things a woman wants to hear like, “Are you through yet?” It’s because I know how to read a woman. If she is like a cat, I bring kitty litter. If she is like a dog, we do it on the paper. But I’m also a unique guy too. The kind of guy who likes to have his own special scent. Not to smell like every other guy. I like to have my own, individual odor. That’s why I wear tuna fish sandwich. I put a tuna fish sandwich under each arm. Maybe one or two behind the ears. I don’t smell like any other guy. And it’s economical too because the smell lasts four or five days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What did your wife think of this? You know, when you were married. What have your kids said about it? Upper 40's, you have kids, right?
I have 2 teenage boys. They think they don't stink. But in reality they smell like rotten onions and wehave to regularly remind them to apply deodorant. Maybe pronghorn is a teenage boy?

2 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

I have 2 teenage boys. They think they don't stink. But in reality they smell like rotten onions and wehave to regularly remind them to apply deodorant. Maybe pronghorn is a teenage boy?

Look on the bright side.  They won’t be getting any girls pregnant any time soon.

• Like 1

This is believable.     I don't know if it's related,  but even after athletics or PE, some of these kids don't bother to take showers.   I saw it with my own while waiting for him to get out of practice or a game when I'd see them head into the locker room I would figure it would take him another 20 or so minutes to get out.  Five minutes later he was in my car and smelled like the worst BO in the world.   He finally figured things out as he got older, but  dang  had to get after him more than once.    I'd see the same when he played basketball with the sub varsity players from both teams coming back out to watch the varsities or JV like minutes after they game was done in street clothes.   In other words, what the heck is a little deodorant going to do ?  

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

I use Arm & Hammer Essentials which is aluminum free. It's nothing to do with being natural. It's more because I was tired of regular deodorant destroying my shirts with terrible pit stains. 

I need to check this out. Ruined a new shirt a few weeks ago. Was pretty pissed