Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

5 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

also is there any evidence that children don't catch, carry, or spread covid, relatively speaking?  because that's what he's claiming.  thank god there were no medical experts in there to, you know, clarify medical details.

I’ve seen reports of a few studies that conclude that kids are not significant vectors, and that risk of infection and transmission increases with age (so they are higher in high school students than in kindergarteners). It’s an interesting possibility and would be good news. But I don’t know that the evidence is definitive enough yet that we could safely base policy on it. And I just saw another study that concluded that kids aged 10-19 transmit COVID as efficiently as adults. So who the fuck knows at this point?

3 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. 

MV5BN2E1ZmU5NDQtNjdlZC00Y2VhLTk2MWMtMmU0

3 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. 

MV5BN2E1ZmU5NDQtNjdlZC00Y2VhLTk2MWMtMmU0

Al was thinking of the film Auto Focus when he started down the list.  
Guess it was the Hogan’s Heroes reruns that were on this weekend.  

Y’all I just realized he didn’t make up or recall his actual test question. “Person. Woman Man. Camera. TV.” - he’s just reciting what’s in his field of vision. Watch his eyes.

Person (Television producer)
Woman (Kayleigh McWhatsherface)
Man (Cameraman)
Camera (Television Camera)
TV (Monitor to see the playback)

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Ronny Jackson has been gone for 2 years or so. This test wasn't in the last year or less. haha, his memory is fucked up.

Wait wait wait, are you serious..  He’s talking about this dumb shit from 2 years ago?

57 minutes ago, SameSame said:

Wait wait wait, are you serious..  He’s talking about this dumb shit from 2 years ago?

No, I think the "test" was (allegedly) recent . . . he's just making up the name(s) of doctors present.

Odds are he never took a test.

5 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I haven't looked at it -- is it a sure fire 100% for anyone without Alzheimer's or the like?

This version is all over the internet. So I am assuming it is representative. The "person, woman, man, camera, TV" that Trump mentions is "face, velvet, church, daisy, red" in the following picture. The "hardest" question is recalling these 5 words after 5 minutes. I gave this test to my 9th grader and needless to say, she got 100% while giving me sarcastic looks for subjecting her to this ridiculously easy test. I had to pacify her by saying that her president is very proud that she aced the test. 🙂

So, yes, it is for people who have diseased or injured brains.

spacer.png

Sculch is junk.

Wuzzle means to mix.

A baloo is a bear.

A yonker is a young man.  

The chair is againt the wall.

John has a long mustache.

Did anyone else take those tests back in junior high or am I going to get some "wut?" responses?

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Y’all I just realized he didn’t make up or recall his actual test question. “Person. Woman Man. Camera. TV.” - he’s just reciting what’s in his field of vision. Watch his eyes.

Man (Cameraman)

Team trump conceding that trumps required payroll tax decrease will not be in the upcoming stimulus plan as previously demanded.

never made any sense to include a tax for employed people in a bill to help the unemployed. Now I imagine there are still employed hurting because of lower hours, but that can be handled in other ways.

not to mention that the clock is already ticking on social security’s solvency. Why attempt to make that happen sooner. Payroll taxes should actually be going up.

Is this foreshadowing for just how many "Biden is Foggy Joe" campaign ads Americans have to endure over the next three months?

I realize that this Administration is in a race with the clock to hide Trump's cognitive decline, and between his meds (which appear to be a little better) and how strictly they are controlling his appearances/time of day one does wonder if they can keep it going.

12 hours ago, shakahorn said:

The only version of the MOCA test I've seen is one page long.  The one where you have to id the elephant.  This is just a sample, right?  The actual test is several pages of this?

No. It isn't several pages long. There are three versions of the MOCA, so that you an administer it to the same person repeatedly. But the 1-page format is the same for each version. 

The MOCA is a good cognitive screener. But if you ace it (which most people without serious cognitive deficits can do) it doesn't mean you're a genius. It means you're normal and that you don't have a serious cognitive problem (e.g., dementia, traumatic brain injury, or some sort of developmental disability). In other words, the ceiling on the test is very low. It's extremely easy to max out the test and receive a perfect 30/30. 

And there are no "extra points" for recalling the 5 words in the order they were presented. The order has no bearing on the scoring whatsoever. I'm guessing they were just stroking his ego there. Recalling the words in the order they were presented is actually the easiest way to recall them, so there would be no reason to award extra points for that. 

Edited by honolulu horn
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Man (Cameraman)

Having seen several actual versions of the test posted, there is almost no way those were his recall words.  The words aren't linked like that.  That seems more like a personality test list of words and responses. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Every single time he is repeating the items they cut to the camera where you can't see the interviewer's face. Just sayin'.

And the fact that he chooses words in his field of vision means he can't remember the 5 words that were on the test. 

• Like 3

What's the drop dead date for the GOP to replace him as the nominee?

It seems like the unravelling of what little mind he had to begin with is accelerating. A functional GOP would've booted him long ago, but even the shell that remains should be working on it right now.

What's the drop dead date for the GOP to replace him as the nominee?
It seems like the unravelling of what little mind he had to begin with is accelerating. A functional GOP would've booted him long ago, but even the shell that remains should be working on it right now.
When Trump drops dead?
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

And the fact that he chooses words in his field of vision means he can't remember the 5 words that were on the test. 

hell, Mr. Great Memory can't even remember the name of the fucking test.  

Trump says he asked Ronny Jackson if there is a cognitive test he could take, and Jackson "named it, whatever it might be."

he named it.  what's the name of the test?  Trump can't remember.  but he can remember "person, woman, man, camera, TV."

24 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

No. It isn't several pages long. There are three versions of the MOCA, so that you an administer it to the same person repeatedly. But the 1-page format is the same for each version. 

The MOCA is a good cognitive screener. But if you ace it (which most people without serious cognitive deficits can do) it doesn't mean you're a genius. It means you're normal and that you don't have a serious cognitive problem (e.g., dementia, traumatic brain injury, or some sort of developmental disability). In other words, the ceiling on the test is very low. It's extremely easy to max out the test and receive a perfect 30/30. 

And there are no "extra points" for recalling the 5 words in the order they were presented. The order has no bearing on the scoring whatsoever. I'm guessing they were just stroking his ego there. Recalling the words in the order they were presented is actually the easiest way to recall them, so there would be no reason to award extra points for that. 

So when Trump says the last five questions are very hard, one of them is basically, what day is it, and where are we?  Last time I saw someone fail this, they had been hit in the head by Mike Tyson.

Another one is, name all the words you can think of that begin with "f" and you have to come up with 11 in less than a minute.  No way he gets this right, even if you spot him the two obvious ones he'd get.

8 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

They can't even corrupt cop correctly. Take Cohen down to the stock exchange in a black and white and when you drop him off, tuck a hundred dollar bill in his pocket and thank him for the help while looking and smiling at the white collar crooks across the street. Credibility shot. Cohen would have signed the contract with the swiftness. 

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

So when Trump says the last five questions are very hard, one of them is basically, what day is it, and where are we?  Last time I saw someone fail this, they had been hit in the head by Mike Tyson.

Another one is, name all the words you can think of that begin with "f" and you have to come up with 11 in less than a minute.  No way he gets this right, even if you spot him the two obvious ones he'd get.

He also couldn’t remember the timeframe between the first and second recall. I believe he offered up at least four different options ranging from 10 to 25 minutes. 

24 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Wow. Huge story in any other administration GOP or Dem. Another abuse of the DOJ in broad daylight.

Cohen has done horrible things, but he is showing some guts in not knuckling under. I'm sure he was subtlely warned about being kept in prison as long as possible if he didn't comply.

Odd that we have a president so foul that he can make a scumbag like Cohen seem sorta honorable.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2