Goo Punch

Chet Holmgren- Basketball's Next Unicorn?

You may remember him as the kid who used Steph Curry's own move against him at a basketball camp. He's listed at 7'0", 175 lbs, and he's ESPN's no.2 overall rated prospect for the class of 2021.

806532aa10709b60bc26e744ae23532d.jpg

33ade1005a46c351e96168b53e6c85bc.jpg

seems like a good kid with a great head on his shoulders. I'm guessing he ends up at Duke or Gonzaga. be a lot cooler if he came to Texas though. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Goo Punch

Outside of some black-and-white WWII photos (you know the ones I'm talking about), that might be the skinniest person I've ever seen.

45 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Outside of some black-and-white WWII photos (you know the ones I'm talking about), that might be the skinniest person I've ever seen.

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

You may remember him as the kid who used Steph Curry's own move against him at a basketball camp. He's listed at 7'0", 175 lbs, and he's ESPN's no.2 overall rated prospect for the class of 2021.

806532aa10709b60bc26e744ae23532d.jpg

33ade1005a46c351e96168b53e6c85bc.jpg

seems like a good kid with a great head on his shoulders. I'm guessing he ends up at Duke or Gonzaga. be a lot cooler if he came to Texas though. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the frailest, most shatter-prone unicorn I've ever seen.

20 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

To put it in perspective, Kevin Durant and Brandon Ingram were rail thin when they were drafted and they outweighed this dude by over 20 pounds.

Kid moves really well for being 7'. Nice stroke, too. Will be interesting to see how he develops. 

Glad to see McLovin's younger brother from Hawaii is much taller and doesn't need glasses.  I wonder if he's also an organ donor?  

5 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

Looks like DJ Qualls has moved on from acting. 

I don't think DJ Qualls ever moved TO acting.

His BMI is 17.5 which is underweight. Any NBA bound 4 to 5 would break this guy in half in college if he doesn't add at least 30 by 2021 graduation.

21 hours ago, Lobo said:

Glad to see McLovin's younger brother from Hawaii is much taller and doesn't need glasses.  I wonder if he's also an organ donor?  

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg