Jump to content
Goo Punch

Chet Holmgren- Basketball's Next Unicorn?

Recommended Posts

 

You may remember him as the kid who used Steph Curry's own move against him at a basketball camp. He's listed at 7'0", 175 lbs, and he's ESPN's no.2 overall rated prospect for the class of 2021.

 

806532aa10709b60bc26e744ae23532d.jpg

 

33ade1005a46c351e96168b53e6c85bc.jpg

 

 

 

seems like a good kid with a great head on his shoulders. I'm guessing he ends up at Duke or Gonzaga. be a lot cooler if he came to Texas though. 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Edited by Goo Punch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outside of some black-and-white WWII photos (you know the ones I'm talking about), that might be the skinniest person I've ever seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Outside of some black-and-white WWII photos (you know the ones I'm talking about), that might be the skinniest person I've ever seen.

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

 

You may remember him as the kid who used Steph Curry's own move against him at a basketball camp. He's listed at 7'0", 175 lbs, and he's ESPN's no.2 overall rated prospect for the class of 2021.

 

806532aa10709b60bc26e744ae23532d.jpg

 

33ade1005a46c351e96168b53e6c85bc.jpg

 

 

 

seems like a good kid with a great head on his shoulders. I'm guessing he ends up at Duke or Gonzaga. be a lot cooler if he came to Texas though. 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

That's the frailest, most shatter-prone unicorn I've ever seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Outside of some black-and-white WWII photos (you know the ones I'm talking about), that might be the skinniest person I've ever seen.

To put it in perspective, Kevin Durant and Brandon Ingram were rail thin when they were drafted and they outweighed this dude by over 20 pounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kid moves really well for being 7'. Nice stroke, too. Will be interesting to see how he develops. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see McLovin's younger brother from Hawaii is much taller and doesn't need glasses.  I wonder if he's also an organ donor?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

Looks like DJ Qualls has moved on from acting. 

I don't think DJ Qualls ever moved TO acting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His BMI is 17.5 which is underweight. Any NBA bound 4 to 5 would break this guy in half in college if he doesn't add at least 30 by 2021 graduation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Lobo said:

Glad to see McLovin's younger brother from Hawaii is much taller and doesn't need glasses.  I wonder if he's also an organ donor?  

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...