Jump to content
Mrs Whiggins

CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Recommended Posts

Clearly we need to bioengineer a stool with four asses. 

EBC13AB9-4E20-46BF-8D1E-34D35BB66972.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure where to put this but saw it while watching the NBA pregame.  Powerful stuff.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Not sure where to put this but saw it while watching the NBA pregame.  Powerful stuff.

 

jose fernandez baseball GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

If you keep this shit up triple's going to chime in.  It's like saying Beetlejuice 3 times.

Yeah, I'm here.  Still have Anastasis on ignore all this time so I get bits of whatever is said like it's coming from Whoopi Goldberg in Ghost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

 Probably because they actually had a plan to get the virus under control and don’t have any new patients 

Wait, that’s allowed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Basically there are no level one studies of HCQ Zinc and azithromycin. And the one that would have been close (not blinded) is dead in the water. The honest thing to say is we don’t know if the cocktail works or not. If you don’t want to expend scarce resources to find out fine, but quit pointing to  HCQ only studies to justify it
 

Because of the nature of my specialty we often don’t get level 1 studies. We will use level 2 and even occasionally level 3 studies to guide treatment because it’s the best we have. What I have never seen is an attempt to use level 1 data showing procedure X when performed alone is ineffective to say you shouldn’t perform combo procedure XYZ. 
 

eta I have no opinion as to whether the cocktail works. I’m pointing out it hasn’t been studied

The head scratcher for me is that it appears the US is acting insular in ignoring the preponderance of available international studies that taken together provide pretty compelling evidence of efficacy, and very compelling evidence on safety.  But yes, even internationally the HCQ/AZ/Zn cocktail hasn't been studied.

fwiw, as of the last two days, my stance on Plaquenil has shifted to its anti-inflammatory effects as being the primary mechanism for reduced morbidity and mortality with Covid infection, not direct viral inhibition.  Yale med published breakthrough findings re identifying 4 disease trajectories that involve 3 immune signatures.  The people who they identified as likely to progress to complicated illness have various characteristics, but keen attention is being paid to the role of cytosolic inflammasomes.  It so happens Plaquenil inhibits inflammasome activation and disrupts lysosomal function which is also involved in inflammasome activation.  It's related to the reason why Plaquenil is used to treat RA and Lupus.  

Palquenil also happens to inhibit Covid viral replication in vitro.  But it's not a knockout drug to the virus.  That helps explain why it appears to be most effective as a pre-exposure prophylactic when started 4-6 weeks prior to exposure.  Think of flattening the curve.  In this case, if you flatten the curve of rate of viral replication, you slow it down to let T cell immunity advance to neutralize the infection before it outstrips T cell killing ability with sheer exponential growth numbers.  But you can't wait.  have to have it early and waiting for the replication slowing/disrupting effect.  Not practical for giant populations. 

The hand in glove anti-inflammatory effect of Plaquenil against what Covid triggers via inflammasomes and IL-1b and IL-18 (ultimately resulting end stage cytokine storm and systemic coagulopathy) appears to be what's happening where it's being used with success.

Very bullish on establishing high normal Vit D levels (>35 ng/mL) in everyone middle age and beyond. 

Masks and distancing - remember an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Edited by triplehorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

If you keep this shit up triple's going to chime in.  It's like saying Beetlejuice 3 times.

It worked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

 

46 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Palquenil also happens to inhibit Covid viral replication in vitro.  But it's not a knockout drug to the virus.  That helps explain why it appears to be most effective as a pre-exposure prophylactic when started 4-6 weeks prior to exposure.  Think of flattening the curve.  In this case, if you flatten the curve of rate of viral replication, you slow it down to let T cell immunity advance to neutralize the infection before it outstrips T cell killing ability with sheer exponential growth numbers.  But you can't wait.  have to have it early and waiting for the replication slowing/disrupting effect.  Not practical for giant populations. 

If you didn't have me on ignore, you would know that the in vitro models that demonstrated this early finding are the wrong animal models for the human respiratory track, and you could save yourself the embarrassment of taking one of your many paths to the place we have already arrived at. 

Edited by Anastasis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

 

 

If you didn't have me on ignore, you would know that the in vitro models that demonstrated this early finding are the wrong animal models for the human respiratory track, and you could save yourself the embarrassment of taking one of your many paths to the place we have already arrived at. 

Wut?  You mean we don't breathe the same as African green monkeys?  C'mon, they're monkeys man!  Just like us!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SizzleChest said:

Wut?  You mean we don't breathe the same as African green monkeys?  C'mon, they're monkeys man!  Just like us!!

I bet an African Green Monkey would be a hoot to drink beer with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha. I remember asking my tour guide at the CDC about the basis of using green monkey tissue as a proxy for pathogen transmission and they moved the tour along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Wut?  You mean we don't breathe the same as African green monkeys?  C'mon, they're monkeys man!  Just like us!!

There are some resemblances.

source.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really weird for Anastasis to be the one on the ignore list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wait, that’s allowed?
Only theotetically, like Todd Orlando recruiting a linebacker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know we’re supposed to feel bad that Herman Cain died but jeez, don’t tug on Mother Nature’s dress.  I feel bad for the early people because we had incomplete information but by the time Cain went to the Trump rally, he sure as fuck knew better.  It’s like a lifetime smoker dying of lung cancer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus Christ. And I guess it's okay if President Biden lets Texans or Floridians die after another hurricane.  They are really the worst people  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

There are some resemblances.

source.gif 

thats a live look at DT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I know we’re supposed to feel bad that Herman Cain died but jeez, don’t tug on Mother Nature’s dress.  I feel bad for the early people because we had incomplete information but by the time Cain went to the Trump rally, he sure as fuck knew better.  It’s like a lifetime smoker dying of lung cancer.

Yeah but by then we had won this already. It's only because of the protesters that this got out of hand again. 

The news that Kushner and others didn't care about how Covid ravaged New York, New Jersey and Michigan doesn't shock me. When you dehumanize your opponent to the extent they have, their supporters really didn't care either that it was affecting New York. They were just waiting to see how they could blame it on the libtards. Now, it's not so funny as it literally burns through their states. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 'stache said:

I wonder if Herman Cain's afterlife is Rick Perry's family ranch? What was it called again?

I see you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 'stache said:

I wonder if Herman Cain's afterlife is Rick Perry's family ranch? What was it called again?

Oops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

If you didn't have me on ignore, you would know that the in vitro models that demonstrated this early finding are the wrong animal models for the human respiratory track, and you could save yourself the embarrassment of taking one of your many paths to the place we have already arrived at. 

I don't think it makes a difference in this case.  It's a simple in vitro test of whether a viral polymerase slows down as intracellular Zinc concentration increases.  Plaquenil only serves as a non-cell specific, non-receptor mediated, facilitator of passive conduit across the lipid bilayer of a cell resulting in increased intracellular Zinc.  That's it.  It could be goat-blowing green monkeys and it's the same because of basic fundamentals of cell physiology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Yeah but by then we had won this already. It's only because of the protesters that this got out of hand again. 

The news that Kushner and others didn't care about how Covid ravaged New York, New Jersey and Michigan doesn't shock me. When you dehumanize your opponent to the extent they have, their supporters really didn't care either that it was affecting New York. They were just waiting to see how they could blame it on the libtards. Now, it's not so funny as it literally burns through their states. 

So would they be okay if a dem president lets it ravage their states.  FFS, those same assholes tout snake oil, won't even put on a goddamn mask, and ignore all the science.  And now that shit's getting real in Florida, am I supposed to give a fuck?  When they were okay with my family dying.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lemonlime said:

So would they be okay if a dem president lets it ravage their states.  FFS, those same assholes tout snake oil, won't even put on a goddamn mask, and ignore all the science.  And now that shit's getting real in Florida, am I supposed to give a fuck?  When they were okay with my family dying.  

No. But therein lies the double standard. A Democrat can't get away with what Trump does. That would be wrong. The same reason Obama was the worst thing ever though you're hard pressed to get them to tell you what exactly Obama did that was so awful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Jesus Christ. And I guess it's okay if President Biden lets Texans or Floridians die after another hurricane.  They are really the worst people  

 

 

 

"WH".  And these tests failed.

 

Screen%252520Shot%2525202020-07-30%25252

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

I don't think it makes a difference in this case.  It's a simple in vitro test of whether a viral polymerase slows down as intracellular Zinc concentration increases.  Plaquenil only serves as a non-cell specific, non-receptor mediated, facilitator of passive conduit across the lipid bilayer of a cell resulting in increased intracellular Zinc.  That's it.  It could be goat-blowing green monkeys and it's the same because of basic fundamentals of cell physiology.

It's already been posted on this thread, as well as the twitter thread from an ID pharmacist a page or so back. Shine on triple. 

Why hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine don’t block coronavirus infection of human lung cells

The new study was carried out by scientists in Germany who tested HCQ on a collection of different cell types to figure out why this drug doesn’t prevent the virus from infecting humans.

Their findings clearly show that that HQC can block the coronavirus from infecting kidney cells from the African green monkey. But it does not inhibit the virus in human lung cells – the primary site of infection for the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

In order for the virus to enter a cell, it can do so by two mechanisms - one, when the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein attaches to the ACE2 receptor and inserts its genetic material into the cell. In the second mechanism, the virus is absorbed into some special compartments in cells called endosomes.

Depending on the cell type, some, like kidney cells, need an enzyme called cathepsin L for the virus to successfully infect them. In lung cells, however, an enzyme called TMPRSS2 (on the cell surface) is necessary. Cathepsin L requires an acidic environment to function and allow the virus to infect the cell, while TMPRSS2 does not.

In the green monkey kidney cells, both hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine decrease the acidity, which then disables the cathepsin L enzyme, blocking the virus from infecting the monkey cells. In human lung cells, which have very low levels of cathepsin L enzyme, the virus uses the enzyme TMPRSS2 to enter the cell. But because that enzyme is not controlled by acidity, neither HCQ and CQ can block the SARS-CoV-2 from infecting the lungs or stop the virus from replicating.

https://theconversation.com/why-hydroxychloroquine-and-chloroquine-dont-block-coronavirus-infection-of-human-lung-cells-143234

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2575-3

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1288871272261328902.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus Christ. And I guess it's okay if President Biden lets Texans or Floridians die after another hurricane.  They are really the worst people  
 

Who knew that filling an entire cabinet with incompetent grifters would be problematic...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-loyalist-tested-positive-coronavirus-201412480.html

The co-founder of Republican anti-Trump group The Lincoln Project has called congressman Louie Gohmert ”America’s craziest and dumbest congressman”, following confirmation he tested positive for coronavirus.

On Wednesday, speaking to host Joy Reid of NBC’s The ReidOut, Mr Schmidt said: “When I say he’s America’s dumbest and craziest congressman, I’m serious about that.”

“And he’s not competing in an era where there’s not a lot of other competition. In the era of crazy, right, this is like Ali, Foreman and Frazier, the big time great heavyweights all fighting each other,” Mr Schmidt said referencing some of the country’s greatest ever heavyweight boxers.

“So he’s got a lot of competition in that space, and this is just a person who, when you think about Louie Gohmert, you think about America’s crazy people.”

According to Johns Hopkins University some 4.4m people have now tested positive for coonavirus in the US and the death toll has reached 150,765.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If you didn't have me on ignore, you would know that the in vitro models that demonstrated this early finding are the wrong animal models for the human respiratory track, and you could save yourself the embarrassment of taking one of your many paths to the place we have already arrived at. 

I don't think it makes a difference in this case.  It's a simple in vitro test of whether a viral polymerase slows down as intracellular Zinc concentration increases.  Plaquenil only serves as a non-cell specific, non-receptor mediated, facilitator of passive conduit across the lipid bilayer of a cell resulting in increased intracellular Zinc.  That's it.  It could be goat-blowing green monkeys and it's the same because of basic fundamentals of cell physiology.

 

 

 

I thought you said you had him on ignore?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lemonlime said:

Jesus Christ. And I guess it's okay if President Biden lets Texans or Floridians die after another hurricane.  They are really the worst people  

 

When this is all over that fucking twerp needs to end up hanging from the gallows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I thought you said you had him on ignore?

Avoidance of critical thinking cloaked as gnosis. 

Are you not familiar with triple's prior work in the cloak room?

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

How did the quote function fuck that up so much?

 

middle aged user error--skipped the quote button.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

middle aged user error--skipped the quote button.  

You can reply to a post and include it without hitting quote?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

You can reply to a post and include it without hitting quote?

All formatting problems would be solved if people would use paste special + plain text when they copy stories from other websites.

Edited by bolverk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Faucci testifying to Congress. I have a feeling we can expect a twitter storm later today.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fauci is doing a solid job of laying out why we didn't go down to the extent of Europe. By his estimation, we only functionally shut down about 50% whereas Europe functionally shut down 95% which actually put a tamper on the spread of the virus.

It's so nice to hear from actual professionals in our government

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Faucci testifying to Congress. I have a feeling we can expect a twitter storm later today.

 

Didn’t take long

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DALLAS (KXAN) — A Dallas man who hosted family members in June, under the thought COVID-19 was a hoax, now regrets that after one member died and 13 others tested positive for the virus, with one on life support.

According the a report by NBC, Tony Green invited his partner’s parents over to his house for a party June 13. Green admitted no one wore masks, as he thought “the mainstream media and the Democrats were using it [COVID-19} to create panic, crash the economy and destroy Trump’s chances at re-election.”

The next day, Green felt sick. Two days later, his partner of nine years and parents felt sick. However, his partner’s parents, whom Green considers his in-laws even though he and his partner aren’t married, still went to Austin for the birth of their first grandchild, the report says.

Two other family members went to Austin with the in-laws. Both got sick. The parents of the newborn also got sick. The newborn didn’t, Green said.

Everyone tested positive for coronavirus, Green said. He and his father-in-law, Rafael Ceja, were admitted to a hospital June 24, and then Ceja’s mother was admitted to the same hospital later on. She was one of the family members who traveled from Dallas to Austin with Green’s in-laws.

The mother died of COVID-19 complications on July 2, Green said. She was in the room next to her son, and her son didn’t even know she was there. Ceja learned later that day she died, Green said. Only 10 family members could attend her funeral two days later, Green said.

Ceja is still on life support as of July 27, according to a GoFundMe page that Green set up.

Two of Ceja’s sisters, one of his nephews and a brother-in-law had all contracted the virus bringing the total number of infected family members to 14, Green said.

Twelve family members have either recovered or are in various stages of recovery, Green said.

“I cannot help but feel responsible for convincing our families it was safe to have a get-together,” Green told NBC News in a phone interview. “There’s a lot of things that I would have done differently.”





https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/14-dallas-family-members-get-covid-19-after-virus-deniers-party-1-dead-and-another-on-life-support/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Avoidance of critical thinking cloaked as gnosis. 

Are you not familiar with triple's prior work in the cloak room?

 

giphy.gif

Does this mean that President Hatch is not coming?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, softlynow said:

Does this mean that President Hatch is not coming?


Of course he is.  He'll be riding a server, escorted by the Marshal of the Supreme Court, and holding a basket of red easter eggs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

DALLAS (KXAN) — A Dallas man who hosted family members in June, under the thought COVID-19 was a hoax, now regrets that after one member died and 13 others tested positive for the virus, with one on life support.

According the a report by NBC, Tony Green invited his partner’s parents over to his house for a party June 13. Green admitted no one wore masks, as he thought “the mainstream media and the Democrats were using it [COVID-19} to create panic, crash the economy and destroy Trump’s chances at re-election.”

The next day, Green felt sick. Two days later, his partner of nine years and parents felt sick. However, his partner’s parents, whom Green considers his in-laws even though he and his partner aren’t married, still went to Austin for the birth of their first grandchild, the report says.

Two other family members went to Austin with the in-laws. Both got sick. The parents of the newborn also got sick. The newborn didn’t, Green said.

Everyone tested positive for coronavirus, Green said. He and his father-in-law, Rafael Ceja, were admitted to a hospital June 24, and then Ceja’s mother was admitted to the same hospital later on. She was one of the family members who traveled from Dallas to Austin with Green’s in-laws.

The mother died of COVID-19 complications on July 2, Green said. She was in the room next to her son, and her son didn’t even know she was there. Ceja learned later that day she died, Green said. Only 10 family members could attend her funeral two days later, Green said.

Ceja is still on life support as of July 27, according to a GoFundMe page that Green set up.

Two of Ceja’s sisters, one of his nephews and a brother-in-law had all contracted the virus bringing the total number of infected family members to 14, Green said.

Twelve family members have either recovered or are in various stages of recovery, Green said.

“I cannot help but feel responsible for convincing our families it was safe to have a get-together,” Green told NBC News in a phone interview. “There’s a lot of things that I would have done differently.”





https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/14-dallas-family-members-get-covid-19-after-virus-deniers-party-1-dead-and-another-on-life-support/

In more positive news, the face eating cougars are thriving. 2020 has offered rich hunting ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

DALLAS (KXAN) — A Dallas man who hosted family members in June, under the thought COVID-19 was a hoax, now regrets that after one member died and 13 others tested positive for the virus, with one on life support.

According the a report by NBC, Tony Green invited his partner’s parents over to his house for a party June 13. Green admitted no one wore masks, as he thought “the mainstream media and the Democrats were using it [COVID-19} to create panic, crash the economy and destroy Trump’s chances at re-election.”

The next day, Green felt sick. Two days later, his partner of nine years and parents felt sick. However, his partner’s parents, whom Green considers his in-laws even though he and his partner aren’t married, still went to Austin for the birth of their first grandchild, the report says.

Two other family members went to Austin with the in-laws. Both got sick. The parents of the newborn also got sick. The newborn didn’t, Green said.

Everyone tested positive for coronavirus, Green said. He and his father-in-law, Rafael Ceja, were admitted to a hospital June 24, and then Ceja’s mother was admitted to the same hospital later on. She was one of the family members who traveled from Dallas to Austin with Green’s in-laws.

The mother died of COVID-19 complications on July 2, Green said. She was in the room next to her son, and her son didn’t even know she was there. Ceja learned later that day she died, Green said. Only 10 family members could attend her funeral two days later, Green said.

Ceja is still on life support as of July 27, according to a GoFundMe page that Green set up.

Two of Ceja’s sisters, one of his nephews and a brother-in-law had all contracted the virus bringing the total number of infected family members to 14, Green said.

Twelve family members have either recovered or are in various stages of recovery, Green said.

“I cannot help but feel responsible for convincing our families it was safe to have a get-together,” Green told NBC News in a phone interview. “There’s a lot of things that I would have done differently.”





https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/14-dallas-family-members-get-covid-19-after-virus-deniers-party-1-dead-and-another-on-life-support/

Ignorance is deadly you dumb f’ks. I can’t understand the stupid in this country. People are dying from a hoax. 

Edited by Mdhorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Ignorance is deadly you dumb f’ks. I can’t understand the stupid in this country. People are dying from a hoax. 

Suicide by stupidity has a chance at becoming a leading cause of death in this country.  Pretty on-brand for 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

DALLAS (KXAN) — A Dallas man who hosted family members in June, under the thought COVID-19 was a hoax, now regrets that after one member died and 13 others tested positive for the virus, with one on life support.

According the a report by NBC, Tony Green invited his partner’s parents over to his house for a party June 13. Green admitted no one wore masks, as he thought “the mainstream media and the Democrats were using it [COVID-19} to create panic, crash the economy and destroy Trump’s chances at re-election.”

The next day, Green felt sick. Two days later, his partner of nine years and parents felt sick. However, his partner’s parents, whom Green considers his in-laws even though he and his partner aren’t married, still went to Austin for the birth of their first grandchild, the report says.

Two other family members went to Austin with the in-laws. Both got sick. The parents of the newborn also got sick. The newborn didn’t, Green said.

Everyone tested positive for coronavirus, Green said. He and his father-in-law, Rafael Ceja, were admitted to a hospital June 24, and then Ceja’s mother was admitted to the same hospital later on. She was one of the family members who traveled from Dallas to Austin with Green’s in-laws.

The mother died of COVID-19 complications on July 2, Green said. She was in the room next to her son, and her son didn’t even know she was there. Ceja learned later that day she died, Green said. Only 10 family members could attend her funeral two days later, Green said.

Ceja is still on life support as of July 27, according to a GoFundMe page that Green set up.

Two of Ceja’s sisters, one of his nephews and a brother-in-law had all contracted the virus bringing the total number of infected family members to 14, Green said.

Twelve family members have either recovered or are in various stages of recovery, Green said.

“I cannot help but feel responsible for convincing our families it was safe to have a get-together,” Green told NBC News in a phone interview. “There’s a lot of things that I would have done differently.”





https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/14-dallas-family-members-get-covid-19-after-virus-deniers-party-1-dead-and-another-on-life-support/

 

Remember when folks like this were in such a small group we'd chuckle as we read about them in some form of a Darwin Awards email chain?  You'd even suspect "nah, they're making that up.  Nobody's that stupid."

Now one of 'em is our fucking President of all things.

 

Edited by MC Fresh Breath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Ignorance is deadly you dumb f’ks. I can’t understand the stupid in this country. People are dying from a hoax. 



Well at least the man feels remorse and says that he would have done things differently had he known that his relatives would get sick and die, so at least he learned something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

 

Remember when folks like this were in such a small group we'd chuckle as we read about them in some form of a Darwin Awards email chain?  You'd even suspect "nah, they're making that up.  Nobody's that stupid."

Now one of 'em is our fucking President of all things.

 

One of the more flabbergasting aspects of this, assuming the guy is a Trumpkin, is that he is pretty clearly gay.  Another instance of people supporting politicians against their interest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...