2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

6 minutes ago, heso said:

Because they care more about their viewers than anything else. The rubes have spoken: Trump is god and anyone that refutes that is a leftist commie. 

Fox tried to do the right thing on Saturday. They called the race for Biden and then tried to shift into opposition party mode. The trumpkins would have none of it. Their god said he was cheated and Cruz and Graham validated it. Once someone outside of the Trump family spoke up to support that narrative the breaks were off and the GOP went full throttle into the abyss.

From where I’m sitting, it LOOKS like this is all just pandering to the base and to Trump’s bruised little ego. He has the base, and if he does indeed start a PAC, he’ll have all of the small Trumper money. As of right now, he’s just asserting his complete control over the Republican Party and the politicians have no choose but to play along. 

If this goes 1 day past November 23rd and PA doesn’t certify their election results, that’s when shit starts to get real. Up until that point it’s all just pandering and preening for Trump and his minions. 

I had to turn it off.. didn't think that would get me as upset as it did..like i really wanted to punch him through the TV.. Fuck man.. just gonna mix me some watermelon ciroc and club soda and watch some more Cobra Kai..

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, heso said:

1 win, any win, no matter how small legitimizes the fight and the allegations to 70 million people. 

Exactly. One win, even one that isn't related to fraud (ruling late votes illegitimate, etc.) is enough to "prove" that it was all rigged. If the fix is in somewhere, then it must have been in everywhere. That's all he wants. He can sell that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Even if 70% or republican voters think it was rigged, that's only 49m people......yall should chill...

Siap, just catching up, but.... 

Thought exercise: is there a dangerous enough percentage of former or active military members who are Trumpers, who would feel obligated to act if they feel the election was rigged and they have to protect the constitution? Let's add all the militias living off Baker buckets in with military too. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear
You can poop in it
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thiefery said:

I had to turn it off.. didn't think that would get me as upset as it did..like i really wanted to punch him through the TV.. Fuck man.. just gonna mix me some watermelon ciroc and club soda and watch some more Cobra Kai..

I couldn’t do it this time. I tried last night just to see if any of it had even the slightest shred of evidence and I had to turn it off. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Think what Trump is trying to sell right now is donations from his followers and the threat of violence if he were to ever be arrested.

Those around him know its over.

Everyone in politics knows it’s over. I’m pretty sure Trump knows it’s over, and this is all about setting up the next con. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:

I have to say I'm astounded that the swingy state throwing down the "miss me with your fraud BS" hammer with the most force is Georgia of all places.

I wonder why. Do they see the state as purple now and know that being a GOP wingnut means long-term harm to their careers there? Positioning as moderate Rs?

Some other takes:

Undercounting w/respect to the census and demographics? I have no supporting evidence but there was a period when the entire state was a hotspot for the virus and so info gathering may have been compromised.

They are really pretty good at voter suppression which is why Stacey Abrams became an expert at GOTV--she absolutely had to, bless her heart (and I don't mean that in the southern sarcastic way). I'm assuming that the GOP machine isn't going to just throw up their hands and quit trying to change whatever they can to reverse what happened this election.

17 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Exactly. One win, even one that isn't related to fraud (ruling late votes illegitimate, etc.) is enough to "prove" that it was all rigged. If the fix is in somewhere, then it must have been in everywhere. That's all he wants. He can sell that. 

But he's still not going to be president on January 20, 2021.

• Hook 'Em 1

If it gets to the point where a state’s electors go against the popular vote of its people, or even don’t send electors, its time to start building the gallows. Right in front of the capital building. 

Im barely joking. This is all fun and games up to that point, but if it comes to that, traitorous motherfuckers can fuck around and find out. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Biden- (just gonna be honest here not a great candidate) STILL got a bigger win % than any challenger since 1932 and FDR.

You can say OMG how we're so many people duped by Trump but he was generally disliked by the average American.  

After the election, and in comparison with state level Congressional results, that was the only conclusion I could logically arrive at.   It wasn't election fraud or ballot stuffing/ dumping.   people just hated fucking Trump.

Hell my own ballot fit the bill.  Hell fucking no on Trump, and then Republican Congress, peppered with some Libertarian judges.

I was in denial of the hatred until about Wednesday after the election.   A literal bag of shit would have defeated Trump.

10 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

I can’t believe Qanon Barbie is a fucking elected official and member of Congress. 

I really wish I had a twitter account now, because I'd like to do that with my taxes, which despite this much talked about tax cut--did NOT materialize with my return.

StopTheIRSSteal.com

She's got good game though. She is offering the gun she used in her ads as a giveaway if you send info to register to win on that website. The offer is paid by her campaign and just think, now you can receive all her emails.....

52 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

He's trying to sell it to himself, that is the nature of his personality disorder.  He did not lose because of fault of character or policy or any real reason.  He lost because everyone was out to get him, he's insecure and feels persecuted. He brings it no himself to prove that everyone is against him.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Biden- (just gonna be honest here not a great candidate) STILL got a bigger win % than any challenger since 1932 and FDR.

You can say OMG how we're so many people duped by Trump but he was generally disliked by the average American.  

You can say that, but he outperformed his downballot and flipped 6 states. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

You can say that, but he outperformed his downballot and flipped 6 states. 

His opponent was an impeached pathological lying racist imbecile with a massive body count of dead Americans.  It’s difficult for me to give Biden all the credit but he got the job done.  Perhaps if Biden were a better candidate, he could’ve had some serious coattails.  

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

39 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

I can’t believe Qanon Barbie is a fucking elected official and member of Congress. 

There was a pandemic and people voted absentee?  Trump told his followers to show up and not vote absentee.  That's the difference.  Huge.  Take the loss pussy.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

I'm not watching Hannity, as I'd like to keep my dinner in my stomach, but looking at Aaron Rupar's Twitter feed, it looks to be of the rails, with the usual gang of senators and others sounding crazy. 

I had it on briefly on DirecTV's News Mix and my wife was wondering why I was watching Fox. I saw Kayleigh Kunt come up and hold up 400-something pages with writing on it and proclaimed they were all affidavits of fraud or something. That was the big reveal? Wonder if it was a excerpt from the 2000-page leather-bound book that was given to Lesley Stahl at the 60 Minutes interview. I didn't think it was possible but Trump's press secretary's have gone from shit (Sean Spicer) to diarrhea (Sarah Sanders) to bloody diarrhea (Kayleigh).

1 hour ago, heso said:

If it gets to the point where a state’s electors go against the popular vote of its people, or even don’t send electors, its time to start building the gallows. Right in front of the capital building. 

Im barely joking. This is all fun and games up to that point, but if it comes to that, traitorous motherfuckers can fuck around and find out. 

Yep.

• Hook 'Em 1