Ascites of the Liver - Alcohol is the culprit - using it as way to come down off the meth - perhaps. 

image.png.e6fc41e444733c288b623783469d17b6.png

Should be counted in death of despair, if not already. 

The content of this thread really depresses me and brings out a lot of other negative emotions. It's the exact opposite of the dog thread.

18 minutes ago, bolverk said:

The content of this thread really depresses me and brings out a lot of other negative emotions. It's the exact opposite of the dog thread.

Yeah, it's a real downer after maybe some initial laughs wear off.  Dumb racist people being dumb racists with some political clout.  And the mentally ill.

8 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, it's a real downer after maybe some initial laughs wear off.  Dumb racist people being dumb racists with some political clout.  And the mentally ill.

Just a few years ago, I held a strong but naive belief that 95 percent of people had good intentions. That still might be the case, but that position is becoming increasingly untenable.

26 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

A lawyer couple is almost always bad news.  A lawyer needs a non-lawyer spouse to balance out all that pathology.

Speaking of pathology, that guy is one sick fuck.

Edited by TwiceHorn

53 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Just a few years ago, I held a strong but naive belief that 95 percent of people had good intentions. That still might be the case, but that position is becoming increasingly untenable.

I've adjusted my number from about 85% down to about 70%.

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I'm calling BS on this one.

Probably fake, but still funny. It would be a better world if they were all fake.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

I got through to the part where he sued his senile old man for defamation and up to that point the story was going exactly as I would expect based on the pictures we’ve seen. I expect there was no change of heart before the end. 

3 hours ago, bolverk said:

I once worked tech support at Dell. Before that job I had the naive but unshakable belief that I was very average in the brains department and that most people were smart. I was severely disabused of the latter very very quickly. 

15 hours ago, Pancho said:

Guy trying to come in didn’t have a mask on either, wonder if they gave him shit too

8 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Probably fake, but still funny. It would be a better world if they were all fake.

Wouldn't it though.  They're almost embarrassing to watch at times.

“They’re filming me and this is definitely going online, but I feel that my racism is that important.”

"I've held lifelong racist beliefs, but since I was caught on camera voicing those beliefs I will pledge to attend a workshop. Fair?"

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion