Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

I know these idiots are well, fucking idiots, but what was the end game? Did they think they could just assault and kill a few officers, storm the Capitol of the fucking free world and nothing would happen? And again, what were they hoping the outcome to be? Spread fear among Congress? And how the fuck did they think the US Government and Congress would respond to said threat?
For most of these dipshits, the hangover is going to last a few years and maybe decades. For any seeking employment, if their name comes up in background searches tying them to the storming of the Capitol, they will promptly removed from employment considerations. No company is going to touch them. Imagine the mass revolt by employees when it gets out that their new co-worker is a Seditionist asshole. Add to that the legal fees to keep their asses out of jail. No way in hell that 2 hour buzz is worth the impending years of stress.
Yea...

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Pasken said:

The plot thickens as democracy thins.  I don't know/follow Don Winslow, where's his info coming from?

Also, the Jenna Ryan tweets/tiktoks/etc lately...holy shit.  A competent criminal defense attorney would have advised her to shut up and stop using social media.  She's now my front-runner for "what if boxed wine was a person?"  challenge of 2021.  Usurping several others.  But this is what I'm guessing Jenna's legal discussions sound like:

"Jenna, do you have a lawyer to help you with those federal charges?"

"Yeah, he's the best!" 

"Oh, criminal defense?  Solo or with a big firm?"

"No way!  He's a title insurance guy from work."

"You have the worst fucking attorneys."  /georgebluth 

On 2/10/2021 at 9:48 PM, Ted Lange said:

An update on Chris Grider who owns Kissing Tree Vineyards in Central Texas

and

Enjoy jail, MAGAt

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

She got arrested for this video. She fucked around with that Tennessee Fire... and she definitely found out.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdfl/pr/boca-raton-resident-who-threatened-kill-fbi-agents-charged-west-palm-beach-federal

Sounds like the FBI was smart enough to take her up on her offer of getting arrested to ensure free counsel.

Fish in a barrel. 

I was reading some of the prattle the Oath Keepers texted to each other before and during the riot. Talk about some ate-up-with-Walter-Mitty-military-dreams from a bunch of doinks who were probably ClerksnJerks whenever they served for real but now they are full-fledged Ranger Seals. They can't even speak English because every sentence slides into Oorah-we're-back-in-Basic land.

If I were the judge, I'd tack on a month for every time some fat sack of shit said "stack", "fighting fit", "QRF", or anything similar.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I can't decide if the best thing about Florida woman's tweet is 1) the fact that she can't afford council  2) her lack of dental hygiene 3) the fact that she's drinking a shitty faux Jack Daniels concoction or 4) the crappy cover of "Every Breath You Take"  that's playing in the background.  It's just so ... perfectly Florida.

1 minute ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I can't decide if the best thing about Florida woman's tweet is 1) the fact that she can't afford council  2) her lack of dental hygiene 3) the fact that she's drinking a shitty faux Jack Daniels concoction or 4) the crappy cover of "Every Breath You Take"  that's playing in the background.  It's just so ... perfectly Florida.

“You don’t even know where I live.”

LOL, doesn’t even realize that a phone call stating “we’d like to talk to you, can we schedule a time” has the implied ending of “or we can come haul your ass in kicking and screaming, your choice.”

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

LOL, doesn’t even realize that a phone call stating “we’d like to talk to you, can we schedule a time” has the implied ending of “or we can come haul your ass in kicking and screaming, your choice.”

can't catch what you can't see 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

No shit. Like the FBI calls you on your cell phone (or your land line) but they have NO IDEA where you live. 

On 2/20/2021 at 9:26 AM, Ted Lange said:

and

Enjoy jail, MAGAt

From Alan Feuer stream above;

Arguing for his freedom pre-trial, KC Proud Boy William Chrestman says he has "experienced the clarity of perspective sometimes imparted by a federal prosecution."

Man if that ain't the legal definition of Fuck Around and Find Out, I don't know what is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/20/2021 at 11:28 AM, RDCanecutter said:

I was reading some of the prattle the Oath Keepers texted to each other before and during the riot. Talk about some ate-up-with-Walter-Mitty-military-dreams from a bunch of doinks who were probably ClerksnJerks whenever they served for real but now they are full-fledged Ranger Seals. They can't even speak English because every sentence slides into Oorah-we're-back-in-Basic land.

If I were the judge, I'd tack on a month for every time some fat sack of shit said "stack", "fighting fit", "QRF", or anything similar.

"High speed" needs to be added. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I just have to laugh when someone talks about how it is going to be impossible for these morons to get a job or anything else after being convicted.  Hey, if these fkn clowns had a job like most normal folks, maybe they wouldn't have the time to plot revolutions, attacks, invasions, minor shit like that.  Hope I see one starving and carrying a sign supporting trump so I can shove it down his throat and say "Here, eat this you IMF."

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/20/2021 at 9:26 AM, Ted Lange said:

and

Enjoy jail, MAGAt

This is prime stuff. They think they know all about rights and the Constitution and what the government can and cannot do. They yell at store clerks and passersby about their genius in matters of law.

Now they run flat afoul of it and pale skin color isn't going to get them any more second chances. The jaws of the legal system are relentless. Once you've been arrested, there are generally few side doors to duck out of. 

At each step, these greenhorns will learn how idiotic their vision was.

You thought you could hide evidence with the neighbors? You're so attached to your treason outfit that you couldn't at least put it in a dumpster?

"Officer, I was so disgusted that I threw that shit away!" No, you chose: "I can't give up my souvenirs! They're important to me. I'll go ahead and see if I can get my wife and neighbor to be complicit in felony obstruction so I can keep the hat Donald sold me!"

You thought any silly story about being swept up and the next thing I knew was going to fly with prosecutors and the cops? Sure, dickhead. Just like arguing to a traffic court judge that you're sure the light was yellow.

spacer.png

Next stop, prison, fuckwads. I don't want anybody raped there or brutalized, but I do want each of you to experience all the other ways our prison system is a disgrace and embarrassment. 

Welcome, my son. Welcome to the machine.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

This is prime stuff. They think they know all about rights and the Constitution and what the government can and cannot do. They yell at store clerks and passersby about their genius in matters of law.

Now they run flat afoul of it and pale skin color isn't going to get them any more second chances. The jaws of the legal system are relentless. Once you've been arrested, there are generally few side doors to duck out of. 

At each step, these greenhorns will learn how idiotic their vision was.

You thought you could hide evidence with the neighbors? You're so attached to your treason outfit that you couldn't at least put it in a dumpster?

"Officer, I was so disgusted that I threw that shit away!" No, you chose: "I can't give up my souvenirs! They're important to me. I'll go ahead and see if I can get my wife and neighbor to be complicit in felony obstruction so I can keep the hat Donald sold me!"

You thought any silly story about being swept up and the next thing I knew was going to fly with prosecutors and the cops? Sure, dickhead. Just like arguing to a traffic court judge that you're sure the light was yellow.

spacer.png

Next stop, prison, fuckwads. I don't want anybody raped there or brutalized, but I do want each of you to experience all the other ways our prison system is a disgrace and embarrassment. 

Welcome, my son. Welcome to the machine.

spacer.png

It was completely obvious they were terrible at crime from the get-go.

Hell,  not even just crime  but operational security,  in the parlance of these gravy seals...

They took their own cell phones and incriminate themselves... they didn't take advantage of mask wearing as an advantage... they wore highly identifiable items... they posted publicly -or Hell,  privately even- their exploits... 

You had to know they'd be shittier, or worse,  in after the fact logic...

The reason they sucked so bad is that they are just gullible enough to believe they were right in their actions... just stupid enough to think that they were doing the right thing... just savagely so pimped by their orange pimp that they thought they'd be heroes. 

They fucked around in their complete simplicity of thought that they were born to find out. They were a simp to their own mirage of righteousness

• Hook 'Em 1

There are some issues raised by the collection of data by the FBI.

I'm happy as a clam for Congress to be on the wrong end of it, they're the ones who fund it and basically authorize it.

But, hey, if you didn't do anything wrong, what do you have to worry about?  Amirite?

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If the data collection happened after the illegal act of insurrection, what’s the problem?

As a sort of broad rule, Congress is supposed to investigate its own members as a separation of powers issue.  And a lot of what they do is privileged by the Speech and Debate Clause

That stuff doesn't apply to a criminal investigation, but, as is a problem with many of these big data dragnets, does the probable cause precede the data or proceed from it.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

That stuff doesn't apply to a criminal investigation, but, as is a problem with many of these big data dragnets, does the probable cause precede the data or proceed from it.

I'd imagine members of Congress giving Capitol tours during a time of restricted access due to the pandemic days before the insurrectionists stormed the Capitol with apparent knowledge of individual members offices' location would play a role in that determination.