Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I think it was another thread I asked this, and I'm being completely sincere (I know, rare for me).  But a lot of these guys heading off to federal prison...they were former police officers.  In this day and age of digital information, it'll take 24 hours for news to get through the Cell Block that the new guy in "B-wing" is a former racist cop.  Sure the white gangs might offer some protection, but they're not exactly 'Back the Blue' types themselves...because you know...they're in fucking prison.  How do they keep ex-cops in prison from just getting the shit beat out of them every day?  There's not enough in there to warrant a separate wing like they do with pedophiles. 

Maybe years and years ago, but now---a lot of these Oathkeepers don't look like they can handle themselves anymore.  What happens to former police in federal prison?  Especially when dozens of them get locked up at the same time?  

Ad seg would be my guess.

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Based on this, not only did the rebels not use the French flag but rather a solid red flag, but the rebels were crushed. 

Yup! It's possible that their usage of the French Flag was homage to the earlier French Revolution, but I couldn't find any paintings of the Revolution that included boobs.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

There's a lot going on here but one hilarious thing that I notice is that the guy carrying the "blacks for Trump"  sign in the video is white.

Channeling his inner Rachel Dolezal

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I dont understand the French flag. 

Storming the Bastille and Freedom Fries

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Their co-conspirators care.  Sooner or later one of the ex-cops in one of these white supremacist groups (Oathkeepers, Proud boys, et. al.) is gonna get wise to what's gonna happen to him in prison and reveal the whole plan and who helped them on the inside.  The Blue Line gets eviscerated pretty quick when the reality of a decade-long nightmare of sexual enslavement kicks in.  Let these guys find out what awaits them on the inside as ex-cops.  They'll start cracking on one another, get you to their leadership, and plead out for whoever helped them inside the Capitol. 

Antifa finally going to pay for this

Edited by TexasEd

Standing on the Capitol steps on Jan. 6, Richard Michetti allegedly took a break from the rioting to argue with his ex-girlfriend over text message. After sending photos and videos of the mob and boasting how he had avoided tear gas, Michetti parroted Donald Trump’s false claims of election fraud.

“If you can’t see the election was stolen you’re a moron,” Michetti wrote in a text to the woman, according to court documents.

The next day, the woman he had insulted promptly told the FBI that her ex was at the Capitol, handing over to law enforcement the string of texts, photos and videos he had sent to her.

Edited by HenryJames
  • Haha 6

21 hours ago, Lobo said:

I think it was another thread I asked this, and I'm being completely sincere (I know, rare for me).  But a lot of these guys heading off to federal prison...they were former police officers.  In this day and age of digital information, it'll take 24 hours for news to get through the Cell Block that the new guy in "B-wing" is a former racist cop.  Sure the white gangs might offer some protection, but they're not exactly 'Back the Blue' types themselves...because you know...they're in fucking prison.  How do they keep ex-cops in prison from just getting the shit beat out of them every day?  There's not enough in there to warrant a separate wing like they do with pedophiles. 

Maybe years and years ago, but now---a lot of these Oathkeepers don't look like they can handle themselves anymore.  What happens to former police in federal prison?  Especially when dozens of them get locked up at the same time?  

They have special yards for them.  High profile snitch and check ins... there's one in Arizona,  and Terra Houte in Indiana was one when they built the new joint and turned the old joint into a medium. 

21 hours ago, Lobo said:

That's a criminally underrated movie.  ^^^

I don't think this is one of those "This goes all the way to the top!" conspiracies like a Qanon person would believe.  But we're talking about a group of fat, stupid ex-cops who couldn't organize a charity 5k if their lives depended on it.  They aggregated there, trained for this, had a concise plan, and help from the inside of the Capitol---perhaps even from our own government.  Find one in the middle tier to charge fast with all kinds of shit, some of which might not stick.  Get him to plead fast and quick to 3 years in exchange for not prosecuting the other charges and he doesn't even have to give anybody else up.  He can take the honorable way, do the time, and not rat anybody out.  After about 6-12 months, put together a greatest hits tape of this Oath Keeper ex-cop being beaten, assaulted, raped, tortured, starved, and beaten again and show it to the other Oath Keepers out on bond.  Then see who is willing to keep their oath of silence and for how long.  A lot of these guys know the drill, they're not gonna break in the questioning phase or interrogation room...........but they will break when they see/hear what happened to Sgt. Bob from Tennessee.  They're gonna start giving people up and we can see behind the curtain on who on the inside of D.C. helped them do this and cause all those deaths. 

They might think they can handle themselves in prison.  Cops don't do well in prison.  White Supremacists don't do well in prison.  Pasty white middle aged fat guys don't do well in prison.  Now, you add on top of that the fact that as soon as people find out what prisons the first batch of these traitorous fucks are going to do their time in...there's gonna be a gofundme-style account setup for the other guys in their Cell block wing.  And outsiders can deposit, anonymously, into their canteen accounts.  Beat the Oath Keeper or Proud Boy enough to get him to put him in the infirmary, wait until he gets back into GP, and then do it again.  $250 a month for continuing the cycle.  

But that's not going to happen because the people that incited them and helped them in the Capitol that day are going to see to it these guys either kill themselves or die inside before they can really start talking.  Of course, they are all ANTIFA members anyway, so really long game by the far-left if you think about it to let these guys die for the cause, huh?  Oh Trumpers, your precious naivety will never not be entertaining to me.  

35 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That's a criminally underrated movie.  ^^^

I don't think this is one of those "This goes all the way to the top!" conspiracies like a Qanon person would believe.  But we're talking about a group of fat, stupid ex-cops who couldn't organize a charity 5k if their lives depended on it.  They aggregated there, trained for this, had a concise plan, and help from the inside of the Capitol---perhaps even from our own government.  Find one in the middle tier to charge fast with all kinds of shit, some of which might not stick.  Get him to plead fast and quick to 3 years in exchange for not prosecuting the other charges and he doesn't even have to give anybody else up.  He can take the honorable way, do the time, and not rat anybody out.  After about 6-12 months, put together a greatest hits tape of this Oath Keeper ex-cop being beaten, assaulted, raped, tortured, starved, and beaten again and show it to the other Oath Keepers out on bond.  Then see who is willing to keep their oath of silence and for how long.  A lot of these guys know the drill, they're not gonna break in the questioning phase or interrogation room...........but they will break when they see/hear what happened to Sgt. Bob from Tennessee.  They're gonna start giving people up and we can see behind the curtain on who on the inside of D.C. helped them do this and cause all those deaths. 

They might think they can handle themselves in prison.  Cops don't do well in prison.  White Supremacists don't do well in prison.  Pasty white middle aged fat guys don't do well in prison.  Now, you add on top of that the fact that as soon as people find out what prisons the first batch of these traitorous fucks are going to do their time in...there's gonna be a gofundme-style account setup for the other guys in their Cell block wing.  And outsiders can deposit, anonymously, into their canteen accounts.  Beat the Oath Keeper or Proud Boy enough to get him to put him in the infirmary, wait until he gets back into GP, and then do it again.  $250 a month for continuing the cycle.  

But that's not going to happen because the people that incited them and helped them in the Capitol that day are going to see to it these guys either kill themselves or die inside before they can really start talking.  Of course, they are all ANTIFA members anyway, so really long game by the far-left if you think about it to let these guys die for the cause, huh?  Oh Trumpers, your precious naivety will never not be entertaining to me.  

I don't think you know much about prison

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SKJ said:

I don't think you know much about prison

That's why I'm asking about what they do with the police in there.  I used to add money to the canteen accounts of guys serving near my uncle in a federal prison so they'd help him out.  It worked nicely and Aryan Brotherhood/white gangs aren't really that prevalent in federal lockups outside of Texas and California.   

I don't see how I can't add money to somebody to put an Oath Keeper on life support.  Shit, my dad and uncle used to go in for visitation to see Jimmy Ditale/Ditalvo (Sam Giancana's son-in-law) in Joliet and just bring in bundles of cash and hand them over for Jimmy to make use of back in the 70's/80's.  I'm not talking about killing an inmate, nobody's gonna take that risk.  Just an anonymous venmo to the family of an inmate for some innocent horseplay in the shower.  

Luke Coffee is apparently an actor.  And a nutbag.

Luke Coffee

lukecoffee.jpg

Luke Coffee, a Dallas area native and actor, posted a photo of himself in Washington D.C. on January 6 with the caption “Historic Day for ‘Merica!!”

The day would indeed prove historic — as would Coffee’s outfit, which would later be unmistakable on the front steps of the Capitol building, not far from where a police officer was beaten and trampled by members of the violent mob.

Photos and videos show Coffee walking up to and standing around the front steps, where he picked up a crutch and held it above his head. He appears to be standing between a line of police and a police officer who had just moments before been knocked to the ground and beaten mercilessly by members of the crowd.

Coffee later admitted to using the crutch to push back against the police in a video he posted to Facebook.

“Those cops I fought, uh, I was pushing against, I grabbed a crutch. And I went in and pushed against the line. I pushed all against the line and was like trying to drive them back, and God gave me some supernatural energy, and they sprayed in my eyes,” Coffee says in a since-deleted video he posted on Facebook.

Coffee does not appear to strike the officer on the ground, but does appear to hold back other officers while members of the crowd continue to hit the downed officer with flag poles.

In multiple social media posts and videos, Coffee acknowledged his presence on the Capitol, but is inconsistent in his description of the events. In another deleted video, which clocks in at one hour and forty seven minutes and was posted prior to the previously mentioned video, he insists that he was there peacefully and was only near the violence because he wanted people to pray.

“I’ve been sent several pictures, I’m sure there’s more. There’s video of me from the Capitol. And they’re already saying that I may be on the list of people they want to arrest. But if you can clearly look at the photo and know the context of what is happening, look at the photos I posted. I’m in the very front of the photos. I was asking people to pray. Because there was chaos. Satan uses chaos to manipulate and tell lies,” Coffee said during one of the videos on Facebook.

The remainder of the video is a wild ride. To put it gently, it includes a lot of colorful language and unfounded statements.

Regarding the events on the Capitol, Coffee says “I was ready to die last night. We thought we were, we were totally gassed. And I literally thought I was getting gassed to death like I was in Nazi Germany, a Jew getting gassed to death. Okay.”

Shortly after that, Coffee describes the violence as an “Antifa false flag attack” and questions whether anyone actually died, a fact that is not disputed.

Coffee then alludes to his motivations for being on the Capitol that day: “All the Patriots got fired up and ready to storm the castle. Because they’ve taken away our right to worship. They’ve taken away our right to have free speech.”

Somewhat unsurprisingly, Antifa is mentioned at least seven times throughout the video, despite FBI reports asserting that the anti-fascist movement had nothing to do with the events at the Capitol.

In the same video, Coffee later discusses some of his beliefs, which are a bit more surprising. They include Illumanti conspiracies and alien invasions.

Coffee later doubles down on his unorthodox beliefs a third now-deleted two-hour video entitled “The Storm of Truth,” which includes a host of conspiracy theory fueled statements such as human-animal DNA mixing experiments and a claim that he had been recruited by the Illuminati.

Coffee’s language throughout the video demonstrates the blurry line that can exist between certain strains of extremist belief and mental illness. Some of his statements are deeply unsettling and describe personal involvement in large scale events of which there is no evidence. Says Coffee at one point: “There is a subway-cinched system that was never finished that’s trafficking children in our country. Donald J. Trump has been blowing these up, OK? I was a part of that.”

It is unclear when Coffee began to hold these sorts of beliefs, but they are unfortunately all too common. Whether he is facing a mental health crisis that’s contributed to these beliefs, or if he just happens to be one of the between 15 to 21 percent of Americans who believe in Illuminati conspiracies, it’s difficult to say. In either case, such unfounded beliefs are ultimately all too common and can result in real-world actions that are not without consequence. Notably, reports suggest 5G conspiracies likely provoked the recent Nashville bombing.

Some of Coffee’s statements almost read as if they were descriptions of an October 2020 satirical film titled Trump vs. The Illuminati in which a cloned Trump fights Satan and an alien race called the Illuminati in the year 2044. Others read like a church sermon. Coffee appears to be a deeply religious man, regularly intermixing descriptions of his faith and appeals to a higher power throughout his videos. These statements often directly intermingle with less orthodox beliefs.

“If you know living God, he loves you, he loves you,” Coffee says in one of his videos. “He wants to forgive you for anything you’ve done if you’ve been wrapped up in this bullshit lie. They’ve used powerful people across the world working in unison. That’s what these Freemasons are. That’s what this Illuminati, the New World Order is. This is all part of a very strategic plan to deceive the world. God has come to set us free.”

Prior to deleting his Facebook page this week, Coffee continued using it to post Facebook conspiracy theories.

According to a post from the Instagram account @homegrownterrorists, the FBI is actively investigating and seeking more information on Coffee.

Luke Coffee – Producer/Director

After graduating from Baylor University with a BA in Film/TV, Luke Coffee moved to Hollywood to pursue his lifelong passion for film and storytelling. He spent five years working long hours as the post-production coordinator on two primetime television shows for both Warner Brothers and NBC/Universal, while spending the TV hiatus working countless roles on various types of sets to gain more knowledge of the industry. After LA, Luke moved across the world to Cape Town, South Africa for six months producing a pilot for a travel-reality series entitled “Gypsy Kings” that was geared toward the World Cup.

In 2010, Luke Coffee moved back to his hometown Dallas,TX establishing his full service production house under the umbrella of his mentor director Rocky Powell’s company RockHouse Films. Luke has produced/directed everything from music videos to corporate industrials and web-based content to broadcast commercials even earning national accolades for his first few spots. Luke was brought on as a producer for Rocky’s first feature film Language of a Broken Heart which had a successful theatrical run opening in 10 cities nationwide. In the last few years, Coffee has directed his first feature documentary entitled Old Man Football, co-wrote, produced and directed the TV pilot Cubicle Cowboy while also partnering on several other pilot projects. Luke will produce the feature he has co-written Texas Angel alongside Powell who will direct the film. The narrative, which is based on a true story, is in pre-production. In 2016 Coffee was officially added to the roster become the 2nd ever Rockhouse Films director alongside his mentor Rocky. Over the last few years he has partnered with  The Marketing Arm, Agency Creative, Greenlight and ProPac Marketing to produce and direct content for brands like Doritos, FedEx Office, YMCA, SPCA, and Gold’s Gym to name just a few.

Coffee is a working actor, booking various roles in national commercials, music videos, television and feature films. His recent highlights include co-starring roles on NBC’s “Friday Night Lights”, “Las Vegas”, Jerry Bruckheimer’s “Chase” and a lead role in Ridley Scott’s “The Hunt,” which was shot in South Africa. He also played a supporting role as the jock ‘Drake’ in Rocky’s feature romantic comedy. Luke has used his many experiences in front of the camera to aid in every project as he hones his skillset as a seasoned Director.  Luke Coffee has also  been a featured artist in the publication Art House America.

Luke’s IMDb → http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1588234/

1 hour ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

He looks like a Tusken red(neck) Raider. Lubbock residence would’ve been *chef’s kiss*.

If you see his imdb photo, he looks like a chubby Baylor kid eternally playing cowboy, while forcefully talking about hot chicks because that is what heterosexuals do.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

The ones being charged with conspiracy are looking at 20 years on that charge, correct?

No.  As a general proposition, conspiracy is not a crime.  There are a couple of weird random exceptions like 18 USC 371, which is a five-year crime.

A conspiracy is a way of convicting all participants of the crime that they conspired to commit, whether all of the participants actually committed the crime or just some of them, or even none of them.  The penalty is that of the crime they conspired to commit.

For most of these cats, 18 USC 1512 is a 20 year max, if charged, whether by conspiracy or individually.  The rest are misdemeanors.

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

That's why I'm asking about what they do with the police in there.  I used to add money to the canteen accounts of guys serving near my uncle in a federal prison so they'd help him out.  It worked nicely and Aryan Brotherhood/white gangs aren't really that prevalent in federal lockups outside of Texas and California.   

I don't see how I can't add money to somebody to put an Oath Keeper on life support.  Shit, my dad and uncle used to go in for visitation to see Jimmy Ditale/Ditalvo (Sam Giancana's son-in-law) in Joliet and just bring in bundles of cash and hand them over for Jimmy to make use of back in the 70's/80's.  I'm not talking about killing an inmate, nobody's gonna take that risk.  Just an anonymous venmo to the family of an inmate for some innocent horseplay in the shower.  

So, there are joints called 'drop-out' joints,  where they house drop outs for prison gang members.  Part of the drop out process is that they have to proffer. This makes them snitches.  The feds have a few of these that they place cops... those joints are full of snitches,  drop outs, child molesters, and any other group that can't walk a main line. 

The leo's of the group will probably go there. 

As for the rest,  they'll be just fine.  There are hundreds of Aryan gangs in the feds. Some are called 'security threat groups'... people think because the feds bottled up the AB and the other actual STG's that there aren't many left,  but that's just not true. 

In fact, in the feds,  they'll just ride with the white boy car.... that car is bigger than any of the Aryan gangs.  Usually,  though,  the white boy car is kind of ran by the most predominate Aryan gang on the yard by their allegiance, but they're not subject to the gang's rules per se... it's more of a mutual protection treaty.

The actual cops will probably be sent to the bad standing yards,  the drop out joints. The ex cops might try to walk a normal line... if they do they won't be able to join an Aryan gang, as you can't have ever been leo (a rule) but the white boy car might take them. 

If not they can check in and get transferred to a drop out yard where they can live in peace and harmony with all the child molesters and skin beefers.

I've neve been on a bad standing yard,  so I don't know if the time's any good, but it's is on a main line. 

Edited by SKJ
  • Hook 'Em 4

42 minutes ago, SKJ said:

So, there are joints called 'drop-out' joints,  where they house drop outs for prison gang members.  Part of the drop out process is that they have to proffer. This makes them snitches.  The feds have a few of these that they place cops... those joints are full of snitches,  drop outs, child molesters, and any other group that can't walk a main line. 

The leo's of the group will probably go there. 

As for the rest,  they'll be just fine.  There are hundreds of Aryan gangs in the feds. Some are called 'security threat groups'... people think because the feds bottled up the AB and the other actual STG's that there aren't many left,  but that's just not true. 

In fact, in the feds,  they'll just ride with the white boy car.... that car is bigger than any of the Aryan gangs.  Usually,  though,  the white boy car is kind of ran by the most predominate Aryan gang on the yard by their allegiance, but they're not subject to the gang's rules per se... it's more of a mutual protection treaty.

The actual cops will probably be sent to the bad standing yards,  the drop out joints. The ex cops might try to walk a normal line... if they do they won't be able to join an Aryan gang, as you can't have ever been leo (a rule) but the white boy car might take them. 

If not they can check in and get transferred to a drop out yard where they can live in peace and harmony with all the child molesters and skin beefers.

I've neve been on a bad standing yard,  so I don't know if the time's any good, but it's is on a main line. 

Well that's certainly more than my uncle let on, thanks for the inside baseball.  I would think for enough cash given to a family member though that can be verified at visitation, no matter what type of facility, I can get somebody beaten to the point of paralysis?  I have weird hobbies, Mexican street cred that goes back generations, and friends in high places.  

Edited by Lobo

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Well that's certainly more than my uncle let on, thanks for the inside baseball.  I would think for enough cash given to a family member though that can be verified at visitation, no matter what type of facility, I can get somebody beaten to the point of paralysis?  I have weird hobbies, Mexican street cred that goes back generations, and friends in high places.  

If you can make contact with someone inside there you could probably... there's a decent network of people through various gangs. I haven't kept up with it since I walked away from everything when I got out. 

I have been contacted a few times in some eerie ways but I've always told them I'm retired. 

It's like 6 degrees of separation,  but less considering the small population. 

Funny story,  that cop Mack from the rampart division in LA got put on a line in Illinois and all the Surreños found out who he was and he had to fight them all.  All of them.  Word was he held his own pretty good,  considering. 

Anyways,  there's always a way.  It's easily possible through intermediaries. 

Glad to hear you've moved on.  I haven't thought much about that whole world since my uncle got out, then he died last year.  I think right when he went in, he was still young enough and connected enough to probably get contacted by those Mexican crews.  But he transferred (downstate IL med-fed), got some help in there, and just aged outta that bullshit.  Spent the last years at peace then got out, stayed with my mom and was super helpful to her and my special needs sister for a few years and went peacefully about a year ago (possibly Covid-19 related but it was too early on to tell).  We tried to help him as best we could with money and coverage, I'd like to think it helped a bit.  Things are probably different now (he was released in 2015), but maybe more the same than ever.  I also think back to the prison visitation stories my Dad's side of the family had on some Italian "friends of the company"...40 years ago.  Completely different bag of crazy.  

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

They're gonna start giving people up and we can see behind the curtain on who on the inside of D.C. helped them do this and cause all those deaths.

gina and the boys already have the complete org chart.

the level of naivete and stupidity in this country is dumbfounding.

it's not just magatt dipshits that TOOK THEIR FUCKING PHONES TO AN INSURRECTION.....

it goes up to fucking members of congress and senators.  oblivious.

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Glad to hear you've moved on.  I haven't thought much about that whole world since my uncle got out, then he died last year.  I think right when he went in, he was still young enough and connected enough to probably get contacted by those Mexican crews.  But he transferred (downstate IL med-fed), got some help in there, and just aged outta that bullshit.  Spent the last years at peace then got out, stayed with my mom and was super helpful to her and my special needs sister for a few years and went peacefully about a year ago (possibly Covid-19 related but it was too early on to tell).  We tried to help him as best we could with money and coverage, I'd like to think it helped a bit.  Things are probably different now (he was released in 2015), but maybe more the same than ever.  I also think back to the prison visitation stories my Dad's side of the family had on some Italian "friends of the company"...40 years ago.  Completely different bag of crazy.  

Yeah,  I got out in '08. There were some times I thought about saying fuck it and getting back in the life but the thought of being around those loud,  stupid mouth breathing morons for another decade kinda kept  me out

• Hook 'Em 1

What's the old saying, the family that slays together, stays together?  I've had some bad parenting back in my day, and I know I've fucked up already with my two daughters...but leading your teenage child on a federal insurrection field trip with possible treason charges looming?  Wow, that makes me feel a lot better about my shit.  I mean, the least shitty thing that's gonna happen is they're gonna take your children away from you to a ward of the state facility.  That's best case scenario here.  

Texas Monthly did a good article on Luke Coffee, the 41 year old insurrectionist who fought with police officers at the capitol.  Reading it, you get the feeling that what happened to him is the story of many like-minded people. The Covid virus hit their business and shut it down, they fell into a Q-Anon hole, and didn't realize how brainwashed they were becoming. Not that any of this is exculpatory, mind you, but it's a pretty good explanation of how relatively normal people got sucked in.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/politics/capitol-riots-luke-coffee/

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Texas Monthly did a good article on Luke Coffee, the 41 year old insurrectionist who fought with police officers at the capitol.  Reading it, you get the feeling that what happened to him is the story of many like-minded people. The Covid virus hit their business and shut it down, they fell into a Q-Anon hole, and didn't realize how brainwashed they were becoming. Not that any of this is exculpatory, mind you, but it's a pretty good explanation of how relatively normal people got sucked in.

that 70s show lol GIF by IFC

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bojack said:

I haven't seen this posted.  Turns out Riley Williams is an even worse person than we knew.  

Just an all-American trumper . . . god luv em.

That threat did not disappear and trump plans to stoke it for money.  

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Lol. fuck that. You aren't "normal" if you are sucked in.  You had issues already

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

9 minutes ago, Chico_SA said:

Lol. fuck that. You aren't "normal" if you are sucked in.  You had issues already

Seems to be a lot of examples like him.  Can’t tell if it just narrative building from the many articles in them or if it is really a common trait for these folks.  Some personal failings and nervousness about the changing world somehow amplified by Trump. 

9 minutes ago, Chico_SA said:

I really gotta disagree, the most common denominators in fascist regimes coming to power is a lack of economic mobility and overall stagnation. Good people become radicalized, they be beaten down by life enough to believe that only a strong man can fix things and stand up against the system. 

We're one economic collapse away from a successful fascist takeover now that we have failed to punish the first attempt. History as our guide, we're on the clock. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 3

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

The most common denominators in fascist regimes coming to power is a lack of economic mobility and overall stagnation. Good people become radicalized, they be beaten down by life enough to believe that only a strong man can fix things and stand up against the system. 

We're one economic collapse away from a successful fascist takeover now that we have failed to punish the first attempt. History as our guide, we're on the clock. 

That's the nihilist knocking at my door, as well.  

janet leigh on Tumblr

• Hook 'Em 1