Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

Again, here is another example of the aggy-esque practice of completely making shit up out of whole cloth and claiming it to be factual.

Below are the fiscal year 2020 NCAA audited financials for the schools this idiot mentions.

He claims Florida's hit was "massive." In reality, Florida athletics posted a $35 mil profit. LSU - $4.8 million profit.

Need I go on?

This is precisely how the aggy bullshit of "Texas destroyed three conferences" got started. "Someone knew" and posted it on the interweb.

This is what passes for "college educated" in the S!E!C! A bunch of idiots, half of them making up stories and the other half insisting it has to be true because someone posted it on the interweb.

aggy massive losses.jpeg

Florida NCAA financials 2020.pdf LSU NCAA Financial Report - FY20.pdf

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Here's a real gem from that thread:

I think it's funny how y'all think Texas will run this league as they did the SWC and Big 12. They were a top 1-2 AD in those leagues. Across all sports. They aren't top 2 in any sport in the SEC.

They're just another school. It's going to be shocking for them.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

From the link:

It's not personal but so many of you are trying to make it that way. It is a business decision and when thought of that way it makes sense. Will it work? Who knows. tu is known for being a cancer but they've had majority of the power in the past. They won't in the SEC

False premise becomes fact leads to future false narrative.

In a few years the Aggies will say:

The sips thought they were going to come to the SEC and run things just like they always did. Now they just behave like the other schools. We sure showed them who was in charge! Poor Sipppeeeeeee! We lost to Alabama by two less points than they did, so even though they beat us on field with their cheating refs, we're still better!

They've already forgotten that the SEC just stomped them into their place despite their coming dominance.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

If UT is everything the aggys say, why is it so important for A&M to forever remain a branch of The University of Texas?

If for none other than symbolic reasons, one would think they would create as much separation as possible.

But aggys can't fathom the day they are no longer a branch institution of The University of Texas.

Fo figure.

Reminder #1047: "aggy" is singular and plural. No "s"

See also: "Borg"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

I think it's funny how y'all think Texas will run this league as they did the SWC and Big 12. They were a top 1-2 AD in those leagues. Across all sports. They aren't top 2 in any sport in the SEC.

As shocking as the surprise aggy got last week?

as long as we are rich as shit people will give a shit about what we think. Welcome to America.

27 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

They never fail to entertain

• Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

The school that just won the Sears Cup is "just another school" in the SEC?

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

no one. Vandy abstained....for get this.....academic reasons. I mean, A&M is a diploma factory these days but the Mississippi schools being their conference mates should have made Vandy get off their high horse.

That is true.

22 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Speaking of that classic gif, Phlegm has been AWOL for over 7 weeks now.

His ISP may have locked him out for maliciously high and abusive amount of aggy picture uploads per post. Probably thought he was trying to mine bitcoin through his laptop.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2