Lazarus Bocanegra

YETI Cancels IPO

I bought one of the original Hoppers at a charity auction 5 years ago and the zipper failed on me a few months ago.  I submitted a request on their website for a replacement and even though I couldn't remember the date of purchase, didn't buy from an authorized seller and was well past the two year warranty, they sent me an email back the next day with four different items I could chose from to replace it.  I ended up going with a Flip and it showed up a few days after I sent mine into them.  Pretty dang good customer service.

F the haters.

I got a Yeti as a gift. I don't like brand labels, so I put a sticker on it to cover up the Yeti. I didn't know this is what the kids and the gays do. Do I need to remove this sticker? 

51 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

I bought one of the original Hoppers at a charity auction 5 years ago and the zipper failed on me a few months ago.  I submitted a request on their website for a replacement and even though I couldn't remember the date of purchase, didn't buy from an authorized seller and was well past the two year warranty, they sent me an email back the next day with four different items I could chose from to replace it.  I ended up going with a Flip and it showed up a few days after I sent mine into them.  Pretty dang good customer service.

F the haters.

no one hates the quality of the product or the support/service. it is the up front price that people hate

$62 sounded a lot better than $300 for something that will be sitting in my garage 99.9999999999% of the time