Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

19 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

You're right, I can't read at work, but I do listen. Now I didn't even know, and it seems that others didn't know about the opinion till now, and I looked for his full opinion, but really can't find one, but this seems pretty much it.

https://lawstreetmedia.com/tech/scotus-rejects-malwarebytes-certiorari-justice-thomas-invites-section-230-case/

omg

i have to say this....i just turned Joe on and have listened to him for less than 5 minutes...

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME QUESTIONING HIS MENTAL CAPACITY?? 

holy shit. dude is sharp and is nailing the details.

as a rule i really don't neg in CR. like, not even trolls... it has to be real egregious for me to neg... but the next fool that specifically tries to question his 'fitness' or 'mental capacity' needs a gotdamn fatwa.

tonight is very good for Joe Biden. 

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 5

omg
i have to say this....i just turned Joe on and have listened to him for less than 5 minutes...
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME QUESTIONING HIS MENTAL CAPACITY?? 
holy shit. dude is sharp and is nailing the details.
as a rule i really don't neg in CR. like, not even trolls... it has to be real egregious for me to neg... but the next fool that specifically tries to question his 'fitness' or 'mental capacity' needs a gotdamn fatwa.

This.
The fucking difference between the two men in terms of actual knowledge and mental sharpness....Jesus, the Pacific Ocean is a smaller gap than that.

Seriously, how a Trump supporter can attack Biden’s mental acuity...it’s a fucking joke. Just like their guy is. Just like they are. You’re a fucking joke, Trumpers. The world knows it, and even though you’re brick-stupid, you know it too.
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Nobody is clicking these YouTube links you post that always seem to have the same shitty zoomed in screen caps

It's like an article, but you can listen to. Also it wasn't saying "hey, watch this for my opinion!" I was showing that I didn't read Justice Thomas opinion, but listened to it. If you can stop calling me stupid for one second, you'd had figured that out with the context clues in my posts.

4 minutes ago, mchookem said:

And yet, tomorrow the media will all be about Trump not disavowing Q, among his other shit.

That's what sucks.  Trump craves media attention like a vampire needs blood, and he personally will guarantee that he is going to get media coverage through his words and actions.

If Trump has to pull his cock out on live television in order to dominate the news cycle over the next 24 hours, he would.

4 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

It's like an article, but you can listen to. Also it wasn't saying "hey, watch this for my opinion!" I was showing that I didn't read Justice Thomas opinion, but listened to it. If you can stop calling me stupid for one second, you'd had figured that out with the context clues in my posts.

It isn't an opinion. That has a specific meaning in the law. In it is a statement. Here is a link:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/101320zor_8m58.pdf

All he says here is that maybe the Court should take up a case and consider whether immunity should apply to a platform form that knows it's content is illegal or wrongful (i.e., knowingly publishing defamatory content). 

Tell me what you think the result of embracing his suggestion is. Hint: more moderation, not less. 

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

No I think you’re very average and in a few more years you’ll be better once you stop eating the trash.

Edited by StassneyHorn

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Author of that NY Post story -

88656f99deeab7c6f49a9cb84daf0753.jpg
190d97592b8aebc391183a28e7ad5443.jpg
b31c4ebd069ad9a58b6094143ec328a8.jpg
a16717e45933281ba8943b2c87822f30.jpg
f2b28007f581a2d05dbe2e4e24b430ae.jpg

Oh, and let’s look at her job history.

120dd79afaaaa0e1abc6c8cefac604a1.jpg
b0d98288f3f5b764126283105f7d484a.jpg
27419d6a5bb643acbd8beb32f6bede81.jpg

The show she worked on at Fox News?

Hannity

source.gif

This admin and its trolls are so fucking laughable.  I mean, "Keystone Kops shitting themselves and smearing it on their own faces to own the libz" laughable.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, workswithseed said:

It's like an article, but you can listen to. Also it wasn't saying "hey, watch this for my opinion!" I was showing that I didn't read Justice Thomas opinion, but listened to it. If you can stop calling me stupid for one second,you'd had figured that out with the context clues in my posts.

That’s a tough ask.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Damn, lots of allegations of me being a conspiracy theorist now. I mean I've never stated anything like that, and didn't know that youtube was just for conspiracies. Hey, I did hear about this Trump piss tape, that sounds credible.

56 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i watched this for like 3 minutes, and this is complete trash.

Thanks for actual input, I don't agree what they were saying at the time, till it was found out that the AG was found out he wasn't telling the jury the whole trueth of what happened and tried to push them under the bus.

Hey, can anyone tell me how many people Joe Biden let die yesterday with his failed coronavirus response?  I saw Donald Trump's failed coronavirus response resulted in 793 dead Americans yesterday, which brings his total to 218,000 total dead Americans.  That seems like it might be a lot, but I want to compare that to Biden's numbers so I can properly make up my mind as to who is better suited to be President.

Edited by Goredho
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Damn, lots of allegations of me being a conspiracy theorist now. I mean I've never stated anything like that, and didn't know that youtube was just for conspiracies. Hey, I did hear about this Trump piss tape, that sounds credible.

Thanks for actual input, I don't agree what they were saying at the time, till it was found out that the AG was found out he wasn't telling the jury the whole trueth of what happened and tried to push them under the bus.

Haven't watched the video (who has time for that?), but just something to keep in mind with youtube lawyers: if you can't find them or their firm through google, then their business is probably youtube commentary and not actually practicing law, which should probably make you wary of their opinions. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

like i said, i didn't watch the whole thing, i just hate self serving youtube bullshit. i mean the dude in the lower left is channeling fisk the kingpin and thinks it's somehow unironic. 

2 hours ago, Goredho said:

Hey, can anyone tell me how many people Joe Biden let die yesterday with his failed coronavirus response?  I saw Donald Trump's failed coronavirus response resulted in 793 dead Americans yesterday, which brings his total to 218,000 total dead Americans.  That seems like it might be a lot, but I want to compare that to Biden's numbers so I can properly make up my mind as to who is better suited to be President.

I update this comparative info every couple of weeks on various threads, but 218,000 is the population equivalent of Baton Rouge. It's also more than the population of Des Moines, San Bernardino, Tacoma WA or Birmingham AL. Imagine any one of those cities going completely lifeless. 

BTW Baton Rouge is by some accounts the 100th most populous city in the US. We've now crossed over into killing equivalents of our largest cities. What a terrible milestone to have met. I can't believe anyone is supporting the POS we have in the White House after their "response" to the pandemic. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Of course, the Trumps and the Giulianis wouldn’t understand this. It’s not like any of them care about their families.

Giuliani's daughter is on Anderson Cooper today pulling for Biden.

As for Trump, even if the worst of what is spouted about Hunter Biden is true, it would be nothing compared to Trump's nepotism. 

I imagine Rudy used to care about his kids before he went senile though. Trump never cared about his other than their being his legacy. So there is that too. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/15/2020 at 8:06 PM, workswithseed said:

You're right, I can't read at work, but I do listen. Now I didn't even know, and it seems that others didn't know about the opinion till now, and I looked for his full opinion, but really can't find one, but this seems pretty much it.

https://lawstreetmedia.com/tech/scotus-rejects-malwarebytes-certiorari-justice-thomas-invites-section-230-case/

ah, the quebecois who claimed a 12b6 motion was premature.  i go to him for all my youtube legal needs

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Here’s a more plausible explanation. *Someone* hacked Hunters iCloud account and gave the content to Giuliani. In said content, there appears to be altered or fake documents. Giuliani shared it with NY Post who wrote a story. Now, there is a reason the FBI is investigating how this information was obtained and why it was shared. 

Most likely, Russian operatives hacked Hunters iCloud account. They created some fake emails and added them to the content. They gave this to Giuliani through “back channels”. Now the questions the FBI are trying to answer, are verifying who hacked the account, which documents were faked, and who shared it with Giuliani, and if there are any crimes committed. 

I’m sure Giuliani kept an arms length but I would laugh my dick off if he somehow takes a charge 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden