Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

I refuse to believe there's that many people on the recruiting board who didn't detect the obvious sarcasm from [mention=384]texifornia[/mention] when posting the clip with all caps DOMINANT. No shit he looks retarded in half shell against a 5'3 freshman on scout team at .25 speed

I’m pretty sure most people picked up on the sarcasm. It’s a funny clip. No extra context needed.

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Any concern about the Big12 commissioner announcement of Texas and OU staying in the Big12 thru 2025? I don’t like that news. Really don’t like that it’s now presumably “fact”.  It would have been better to leave it all vague. 

They cannot legally answer that question any other way as of now…

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

I think it’s Fox faced with losing the only marquee names for their Big XII broadcasts.  Delay the inevitable …

They get USC/UCLA in 2024. It's not our fault they do their dumbass noon kickoffs as their national game. Make Lincoln Riley get up at 6AM every Saturday to play in front of 20,000 fans speaking loudly.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

They get USC/UCLA in 2024. It's not our fault they do their dumbass noon kickoffs as their national game. Make Lincoln Riley get up at 6AM every Saturday to play in front of 20,000 fans speaking loudly.  

Money talks … TV money screams … especially if accompanied by a legal threat.  My point is Fox has a contract predicated on OU and Texas being part of their Big XII TV package.  Doesn’t appear anyone’s willing to challenge them, either.

6 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Money talks … TV money screams … especially if accompanied by a legal threat.  My point is Fox has a contract predicated on OU and Texas being part of their Big XII TV package.  Doesn’t appear anyone’s willing to challenge them, either.

316762b7-b038-4d35-889b-8ee2074c30b3_tex

• Haha 2