Here's the short list of visiting players who . . .

Bullneck

43 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Have either gone horns down or flipped off our fans:

Geno Smith

Will Grier

Joe Burrow

I know there are others.  Feel free to add to the list.  My question is why?  Are they just assholes or are our fans behind the visiting bench abusing them?  Both?

8252500247_7845d7297e_b.jpg

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Geno Smith

Will Grier

Joe Burrow

I know there are others.  Feel free to add to the list.  My question is why?  Are they just assholes or are our fans behind the visiting bench abusing them?  Both?

You have extremely skin thin skin and must get butt hurt extremely easy.

Consider it a compliment. 
Ever seen anyone do the gigem down? No one gives a shit.
We are the Jones's. 
Hook'em 
The thumbs up sign is only a 'gigem' in parts of the Brazos river valley an some slumaricious suburbs of Houston.

In the rest of the world it is NOT a cult recognition sign. It's just a thumbs up.

2 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

The thumbs up sign is only a 'gigem' in parts of the Brazos river valley an some slumaricious suburbs of Houston.

In the rest of the world it is NOT a cult recognition sign. It's just a thumbs up.

When is Aggy going to sue Facebook for misappropriating their thumbs up hand sign, that had never been used before Aggy started using it?

18 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Geno Smith

Will Grier

Joe Burrow

It’s because it’s the most noticeable hand-sign in all of college football. Maybe in all of sports. They’re playing against us with the idea of trying to get a rise out of people like you. My question is, why do you care? Why don’t you embrace it. We’re texas. We’re the team people like to hate. You kinda sound like a baby.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1