The Rudy Thread

Francisco 2.0

Trump was probably seeing what cards Rudy had.
Two years ago, Rudy probably thought things would be going well for him, and that Trump wouldn't fuck him over.  But 2020 and 2021 happened and while I could see Rudy pleading the 5th,  I could also see Rudy cooperating if Trump stiffed him on the legal bills, etc..
Just the fact that Rudy has lost pretty much everything in his quest to defend Trump has probably put him in a couple of different binds, including financial.

Someone ought to take him aside and tell him it’s his last chance at doing something good and decent in life. And also his last chance to at any road to financial recovery. Together that may move him to spill the goods. Not saying that it will because he’s likely gone over the crazy edge. But I think that’s your angle if you’re advising him.

58 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

He's crazy as a shit-house rat.  He'll go down in flames for dotard.

yup. this doesnt sound like the ramblings of a man getting ready to turn on trump. He's all in on dotard.

Rudy Giuliani claims he has evidence that proves Hillary Clinton spied on Donald Trump after the 2016 election following a filing from Special Counsel John Durham, which reportedly backs these claims. 

Durham made new allegations on Friday claiming to have new evidence of how Clinton's election campaign paid money to a tech firm to 'infiltrate' servers that were at Trump Tower, and later the White House, to pose a Trump-Russia link. 

'I can't tell you exactly how, but I know how (Trump) knew about it back then,' Giuliani said on Newsmax TV. 'There's a lot more to come out.'  

'They may think it's gobbledygook, but it's gobbledygook supported by about 1,000 pieces of evidence, none of which have been revealed yet,' he said on Tuesday.  

Discussing the evidence, Giuliani insisted: 'I happen to have it in my bedroom, or my den, actually. I've had it there for years.' 

According to Durham's filings, the aim was to try and smear Trump by linking him to Russia, which had been accused of meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10517949/Rudy-Giuliani-claims-evidence-PROVING-Hillary-spied-Trump.html

Edited by Blotto

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Still seems like these guys don’t know how evidence works. You have to show it to people.  Saying you have it is insufficient. 

In Rudy's case, he believes "evidence" includes paper copies of Epoch Times articles.  The dude is nuts.  

Edited by Tuco

30 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Rudy's super power is the ability to liquify and escape the clutches of Johnny Law thru any drain or crack in the ground. 

I would love to see a montage of Rudy's hijinks from the last few years set to this song. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 2/10/2022 at 6:32 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Desperation.  That's all he probably knows these days.  Everything that he built himself to be has fallen apart in the past few years.

On 2/15/2022 at 10:12 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Trump was probably seeing what cards Rudy had.

Two years ago, Rudy probably thought things would be going well for him, and that Trump wouldn't fuck him over.  But 2020 and 2021 happened and while I could see Rudy pleading the 5th,  I could also see Rudy cooperating if Trump stiffed him on the legal bills, etc..

Just the fact that Rudy has lost pretty much everything in his quest to defend Trump has probably put him in a couple of different binds, including financial.

You hate to see it, but more than that you love to see it. /Chapelle

• Hook 'Em 2

• 1 month later...

Several things about his comments.  But let’s start with the ‘hood’ reference.  I know he was going for a mechanic metaphor.  Holy shit.  We’re in a fucking computer.  We are making our family Easter plans.  But we are inside a computer.  Sorry.  

On 3/30/2022 at 12:16 PM, Lobo said:

Several things about his comments.  But let’s start with the ‘hood’ reference.  I know he was going for a mechanic metaphor.  Holy shit.  We’re in a fucking computer.  We are making our family Easter plans.  But we are inside a computer.  Sorry.  

When it comes to female anatomy, I doubt the term “hood” has any meaning to him and that he couldn’t locate the clitoris if he tried. He probably also thinks the female orgasm is a myth.

And he subscribes to the “it’s piss” hypothesis. 

Giuliani Men, “sure you could get a good look at the clit if you stuck your up under the hood, but wouldn’t you rather take your cousin’s word for it?”

/farleyX2

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

image.gif.41d2bab8580bea1e273d8a68393b6731.gif

Good gawd, that might be worse than when my mom thought it was cool that Rick Perry performed on Dances with the Stars, which makes me think reality teevee has been almost as destructive as social media.

5 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I've never seen one second of the masked singer, but I have to think it's existence means we are getting close to the end.

I don’t watch any of these silly competition shows. I never watched American Idol or any of its spin-offs. When I was young we had Battle of the Network Stars and that was just good clean fun. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1