The Rudy Thread

Francisco 2.0

On 1/21/2022 at 9:27 PM, NorthLoop said:

I used that 4 seasons backdrop as my zoom background for awhile. The only ones who got it were the ones who I wanted to. I had to camp it for awhile just to make sure I didn't ruffle the wrong people. Nowadays I can bring it out whenever I want because those idiots have a short memory, but the people who know still know, and I still get small kudos for it. 

One the girls on my team had that as her background. We laughed about it after the call, but I asked her to take it down.

Most of the people in my office lean left; or rather anti-Trump. But as you can imagine, lots of pro Trump people in construction who would get their panties in a wad if they saw that. 

5 minutes ago, Superhero said:

One the girls on my team had that as her background. We laughed about it after the call, but I asked her to take it down.

Most of the people in my office lean left; or rather anti-Trump. But as you can imagine, lots of pro Trump people in construction who would get their panties in a wad if they saw that. 

Very snowflakey behavior from those burly construction guys. 

Yeah, pro Trump until they get stiffed on a Trump project

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

The only thing I watch on that network is sports.

I thought FOX and FoxNews were completely different-- differently owned, ran, etc.

I googled it, Fox the television network and Fox News are sister companies owned by the same parent.

No different than equating TBS or TNT with CNN.

Edited by TurkeyChew

1 hour ago, TurkeyChew said:

I thought FOX and FoxNews were completely different-- differently owned, ran, etc.

I googled it, Fox the television network and Fox News are sister companies owned by the same parent.

No different than equating TBS or TNT with CNN.

The only thing I watch on Fox's entertainment channel is sports. Period. I do not watch Fox News. End of story. I don't really care if they're related or not. Rupert owns both and he can go fuck hisself.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

The only thing I watch on Fox's entertainment channel is sports. Period. I do not watch Fox News. End of story. I don't really care if they're related or not. Rupert owns both and he can go fuck hisself.

and now that fox sports is bally sports I have to watch fox even less now, which is nice.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, 3adays said:

Interesting that Thicke and Jeong take a stand over Rudy, but have no problem working with the racist/anti-Semite Nick Cannon. 

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Or anti-vaxx queen Jenny McCarthy

did any of those people assist in attempting to overthrow the government? I wouldn't put it past McCarthy.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Mr. Guiliani, the Committee has been provided with these photos of you leaving the Russian Embassy in a bizarre costume. Here is the photo of you removing the mask as you climb into the back of a Four Seasons van. Can you explain this.

Of course, I can. As I watched the Trade Towers collapse on 9/11 when I had the privilege of being mayor and rallying the city and the whole country, I swore to myself that one day I would appear on a show in development about masked singers being revealed. I swore I'd do so to a dying fireman. At the so-called Russian Embassy, I was just wearing it for the fit.

[Secretly, desperately taps out message via phone to his agent: Get me on the Masked Singer!!!!!]

Well in fairness to Incredulity, he was promised pics of Rudy's dong and the pic didn't deliver.  We have rules 'n shit on this site and Foosters didn't follow up on a promise of below-the-waist nudity so he was negged.  

Oh shit, wait.  We were talking about the girl getting naked? 

11 hours ago, Lobo said:

Well in fairness to Incredulity, he was promised pics of Rudy's dong and the pic didn't deliver.  We have rules 'n shit on this site and Foosters didn't follow up on a promise of below-the-waist nudity so he was negged.  

Oh shit, wait.  We were talking about the girl getting naked? 

Maybe this will keep him happy 

6C0CA6F8-621F-488B-B8C1-8EBAFD25D9BD.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Rudy goes to Mar a Lago on Sunday.  On Tuesday says he'll sign to the committee.  Trump probably told him to shove his legal bills up his ass.

Trump was probably seeing what cards Rudy had.

Two years ago, Rudy probably thought things would be going well for him, and that Trump wouldn't fuck him over.  But 2020 and 2021 happened and while I could see Rudy pleading the 5th,  I could also see Rudy cooperating if Trump stiffed him on the legal bills, etc..

Just the fact that Rudy has lost pretty much everything in his quest to defend Trump has probably put him in a couple of different binds, including financial.