The Rudy Thread

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Tuco said:

I mean, to a certain degree, I buy that.  She claims she was offered $1M per year as a business development manager.  Really?  I assume Rudy G is basically a one horse stable at this point.  I also assume Rudy doesn't need much help in getting his name out there.  Does anyone believe that $1M per year is the going rate for a BD manager in that situation?

I like that her website includes her modeling work. 

Am I being too cynical here?  

spacer.png

Rudy is just doing a Frank Reynolds at this point, between being a financial sleeze and a sex pest creep. But also, this 2 year old reporting is much more interesting now with the additional corroboration from the lawsuit against Rudy. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-pardons-lobbying/2021/02/05/896f0b52-624b-11eb-9430-e7c77b5b0297_story.html

FTA:

When President Bill Clinton pardoned 140 people on his last day in office in 2001, including fugitive financier and Democratic donor Marc Rich, Republicans railed against what they dubbed “Pardongate,” and criminal and congressional investigations were opened.

There has been little such blowback for Trump, whose last-minute pardon spree has been eclipsed by the fallout from the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol by his supporters, including his second impeachment.

Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.), whose House Judiciary subcommittee will hold a hearing Tuesday on preventing abuse of the clemency process, said a full-scale congressional investigation of Trump’s pardons is needed.

Cohen pointed to Alice Johnson — a former Tennessee resident imprisoned for nearly 22 years for nonviolent drug crimes — as an example of someone who was deserving of clemency but did not receive it until Kim Kardashian West, a Trump-friendly celebrity, brought her name to the White House.

“Under Trump, pardon decisions were all about who you knew,” Cohen said. “The overall Trump record is a perversion of the pardon power and an abuse of it.”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Is Rudy the last major politician to have knowingly and willingly fucked his cousin?

He's just like Trump's base!

2 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Nah, someone from the SEC states must have by now.

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Just remembered who that would be.

Rnc Republicans GIF by MSNBC

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Born to Run said:
3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:
It takes some serious crazy eyes to be able to draw your gaze off of those great tits. But she’s done it. 

Sign my dumbass up. I know better but I can't help myself.

board shrooms GIF

TLDR thread, the smoking gun witness that disappeared according to Comer and Qnuts was Rudy with the help of a Russian operative.  I guessing there really isn't a trade craft technique for dealing with a drunken cousin fucking power mad idiot, you just sort of have to wing it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I guessing there really isn't a trade craft technique for dealing with a drunken cousin fucking power mad idiot, you just sort of have to wing it.  

You know what I love about this statement?  It applies to two Republicans.

FSBItu1VUAANj4L.jpg

madison.png?1651840180

And this motherfucker somehow gets upstaged by George Santos.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952qc4yswpbvgkjztstfuj

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, BamaATL said:

TLDR thread, the smoking gun witness that disappeared according to Comer and Qnuts was Rudy with the help of a Russian operative.  I guessing there really isn't a trade craft technique for dealing with a drunken cousin fucking power mad idiot, you just sort of have to wing it.  

So the smoking gun is “evidence” Rudy got from Ukraine, after Ukraine was blackmailed by Trump, of which we have a phone call documented as evidence of the extortion. 

seems rock-solid. republicans will believe it anyway because they want to believe it. 

On 5/30/2023 at 8:31 PM, Born to Run said:
On 5/30/2023 at 6:08 PM, Pato del Muerto said:
It takes some serious crazy eyes to be able to draw your gaze off of those great tits. But she’s done it. 

Sign my dumbass up. I know better but I can't help myself.

Sigh....but....

giphy.gif