The Rudy Thread

Francisco 2.0

Without admitting to the truth of the allegations, I don’t contest the statements where the plaintiff says I lied…
I understand that he is doing this in an effort not to give up documents.   I don’t know if punitive damages are in play in this particular state, but if they are, the egregiousness of the defamation and the knowledge of untruth should go to damages.  It seems to me the documents he does not want to give them would be relevant, if only for damages.
I have not followed this one, but I would be disappointed if the plaintiffs and the judge let him off the hook like this. Lets see what he has. 

This. I’d still want the discovery to show his absolute batshit actual malice. Hang the fucker. With his own words. That’s one of my favorite things to do.
  • Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

This. I’d still want the discovery to show his absolute batshit actual malice. Hang the fucker. With his own words. That’s one of my favorite things to do.

Also, it is one of the things that really pisses off a judge. In Louisiana state court your case can be dismissed for failing to comply with court ordered discovery. On the other hand, if you deceive or lie to the court, the civil contempt statute for that has a max penalty of $500 or three months in jail. Both of those sanctions are less severe than having your entire lawsuit thrown out if you are a plaintiff, or having all of your defenses struck if you are a defendant.  

Intentionally not complying with court ordered discovery (twice, in this case) is a very bad strategy that can lead to a very bad things. I think the judge would view this more as a “fuck you judge, I’m not giving up the documents” than an admission of liability for damages strategy reasons.  

I have the popcorn, and I await the entertainment.

• Hook 'Em 1

Also, admitting to intentionally lying about election personnel that assists in the frivolous filing of election denial lawsuits (and death threats to the election personnel), is not really the way to get on the good side of the office of disciplinary counsel.  

At least not when you are facing multiple disciplinary charges and have a lot of people wanting to disbar you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

So, some of you Austin lawdogs have got to know this guy:

Joseph D. Sibley , IV

(713) 966-6789
Fax: (713) 583-1131

Camara and Sibley LLP
1108 Lavaca St
Suite 110263
Austin, TX 78701

ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED 

LEAD ATTORNEY 

Never heard of him.  And I know people.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

And holy shit- he is actually trying to say “OK, I lied my ass off, and none of this is true, but only for the purpose of this litigation…where I’m being sued for lying.”

That means the fucker will be saying it again the next chance he gets. 

And he'll be believed by all the same people, again.

On 7/26/2023 at 11:17 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

His office is in Austin but his work phone and fax (lol) are Houston?

If I had to guess, he was a rising star at Bracewell when it was still Bracewell & Giuliani. So he still has Houston cells.

Weird firm.  The other guy is named Kiwi and is CEO of an e-discovery company, apparently not very actively practicing law.

17 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Going to need one of the resident lawyers to chime in if this is an acceptable way to speak to your assistant. People have gotten so sensitive nowadays it’s hard to know where the line is. 

I see that you have also never heard of "Freedumb of Speach."

19 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Going to need one of the resident lawyers to chime in if this is an acceptable way to speak to your assistant. People have gotten so sensitive nowadays it’s hard to know where the line is. 

I am not sure if it is ok to speak to your assistants like that, but I gotta say these are the lyrics to next big hit if you can put it to a catchy rhythm! 

it's even worse.

“Jewish men have small cocks because they can’t use them after they get married,” Giuliani said, according to the transcript. “Whereas the Italian use them all their lives so they get bigger.”

Giuliani railed against how Jewish people “want to go through that freaking Passover all the time” and how they should “get over the Passover” because it was 3,000 years ago. “OK, the Red Sea parted,” the transcript reads. “Big deal. Not the first time that happened.”

“Matt Damon is a fag,” Giuliani replies. “Matt Damon is also 5’2″, eyes are blue. Coochi-coochie-coochie-coo.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/rudy-giuliani-racist-sexist-remarks-lawsuit-1234799473/

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

it's even worse.

“Jewish men have small cocks because they can’t use them after they get married,” Giuliani said, according to the transcript. “Whereas the Italian use them all their lives so they get bigger.”

Giuliani railed against how Jewish people “want to go through that freaking Passover all the time” and how they should “get over the Passover” because it was 3,000 years ago. “OK, the Red Sea parted,” the transcript reads. “Big deal. Not the first time that happened.”

“Matt Damon is a fag,” Giuliani replies. “Matt Damon is also 5’2″, eyes are blue. Coochi-coochie-coochie-coo.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/rudy-giuliani-racist-sexist-remarks-lawsuit-1234799473/

From the "Nation's Mayor" to an utter laughingstock

29 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

it's even worse.

IMG_9044.jpeg.94e7ab8366cdc1d011f0da8f2ad816f6.jpeg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, C-Man said:

From the "Nation's Mayor" to an utter laughingstock

Had he died in, oh, 2005, there would parks from coast to coast,  monuments, and probably a damned naval ship named after him.

Instead, here we are.  Dripping hair dye and a printout of him telling his assistant she has big tits that belong to him.  Oh, and all of his Trump associated batshittery.  

• Like 2

Rudy's gone broke defending Trump

In court on Monday, the former New York City mayor said the legal quagmires have left him effectively out of cash. He even appears to have responded to some of the money crunch by listing for sale a 3-bedroom Manhattan apartment he owns for $6.5 million.

Not including standard legal fees, Giuliani faces nearly $90,000 in sanctions from a judge in a defamation case, a $20,000 monthly fee to a company to host his electronic records, $15,000 or more for a search of his records, and even a $57,000 judgment against his company for unpaid phone bills.

Couldn't happen to a nicer piece of shit

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I feel like he’s one of the most likely to just off himself. Immensely popular in the 90s, more so after 9/11, and threw it all away for a fat ass conman piece of human garbage. And now apparently broke because of it, lol. Fuck you Rudy.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1