Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 hours ago, dcar00 said:

I just can't believe that Meyer wouldn't know early on if he really wants to get back in.  If it isn't a quick "yes,as long as I get what I need." when we call then he isn't ready.  I'm sure he knows he can't gut the tOSU staff but could take a couple.  he would know if certain guys would be on board pretty fast.  

It just makes no sense to drag this to the very end with CDC because he doesn't know if he wants to "return to the grind" yet.  If he is getting what he wants from a AD support/organization control standpoint it should already be done, minus the bits the lawyers work through.

what if i told you all those questions were already answered they just haven't been aired yet?

46 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

I want him to use Big Noon as a platform for acceptance.  My dream would be CDC has given UM permission to fire Herman on set, for Urban to get a longhorn pin out of his pocket and put it on his suit jacket, put his feet up on the table, pull a cigar out of his pocket, light it as Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart laugh and say "You can't smoke in here!".  He will look at them, smile a sly grin, and Fox will go to commercial as he raises his right hand with the hook'em.

You watch way too much pro wrestling

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

It remains to be seen if the new athletic director and Mullen’s new agent, Jimmy Sexton, can negotiate a contract to keep the longtime coach in Starkville.

yup

bingo.  raise for Mullen incoming if Urbs doesn't take the gig.

25 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

God damn, a Larry Coker reference!   Legit lol

Legendary 

And I want to see Urban at UT.  Unlike a lot of fans my self worth isn’t tied to OU beating Texas.  So bring on the best version you got and let’s make the RRSO the marquee game for every cfb season.  And yes, this is a be careful what you wish for thing...

And get away from 11am kicks.  I love it.

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It's also a respect thing. I hate OU way more than aggy, but I also respect them as a worthy rival, so I rarely leave OU or Sooners uncapitalized. 

Kind of a "stoop to their level" thing, too, but you nailed it with atm. I don't care because I know how much it irritates them and it's funny. 

matthew perry laughing GIF by Nick At Nite

Respect them as a rival? For the last two decades you've been respecting them as your daddy

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

No, it isn't. I think it's the most aggie shit that you guys do on the board when you go out of your way to misspell their name. It's pathetically ironic and I've never once been interested in participating in that witless shit. The jokes on us when y'all do that.

Aggie is a noun, like "that guy is an Aggie."

Aggy is a verb, like "that guy is Aggy."

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Actually will cause more 11am kicks.  Seems like Fox is putting that as a key time slot for their CFB coverage going forward.

Yes, the 11 AM game is the premier slot for both ABC and Fox.  I'm not sure why so many folks don't understand this.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, wood said:

Exactly correct. Everyone makes us out to be the bad guys anyway, even when we suck. Let 'em hate us for beating their asses from now on.

This.

I miss when everybody hated us but they fucking dreaded playing us.  

Remember the VY days when Okie St blew huge leads and had to console themselves that the final score was closer than it was supposed to be?  

Remember when we'd look at the schedule and say, "OU and Ohio State will be tough, so 10-2 at worst"?

We need to remind some teams who they are and who we are.  Bring in Urban and let's go Keyser Soze on this whole garbage conference.

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

This.

I miss when everybody hated us but they fucking dreaded playing us.  

Remember the VY days when Okie St blew huge leads and had to console themselves that the final score was closer than it was supposed to be?  

Remember when we'd look at the schedule and say, "OU and Ohio State will be tough, so 10-2 at worst"?

We need to remind some teams who they are and who we are.  Bring in Urban and let's go Keyser Soze on this whole garbage conference.

Fuck Yes GIF by memecandy

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Aggie is a noun, like "that guy is an Aggie."

Aggy is a verb, like "that guy is Aggy."

I thought the point of "aggy" was that it can refer to an individual, a group, the entirety of them, the school itself, or their hive mindset.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

The leaks about Mullen are worrisome. Maybe his agent though so who knows.

I would bet a large, large sum it's his agent.  Makes absolutely zero sense it would come from the Texas side even if he was a backup option.   Pisses me off when $9.95'ers allow themselves to be agent mouth pieces.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Fire Herman in Manhattan, say you have a private plane for him to go back, take him to Alaska, leave his ass there

Then he boards the plane to see plastic on the floor and Matt Davis sitting in the corner...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jw4381 said:

Oily face. Would not bang.

Wash then bang, if that's your only issue. I think she's attractive, but she smokes and drinks a LOT from interviews she's made (when multiple magazine interviewers note her showing up to interviews with burning through cigs and drinks in hand). That's her choice, but kissing an often-drunk ashtray is always a pain in the end, one way or another, from my experiences.

1 minute ago, senorfussybutt said:

I get called an "aggy" plant because I spelled it "aggie". I try not do aggie shit things like "herrr derrr t.u." crap here or on other platforms. Don't want to stoop to their bullshit. We're better than that.

Username checks out.

• Haha 4

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic