Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

39 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

This is verified fact, so I hear from my unimpeachable sources, who tell me that I am in fact the derpy Mcderpster - a poor bastard who is without a doubt "still not killed and very much alive and a human being heading into 2021."

Truth is the work I neglected for the better part of two weeks while tracking flights and talking barbeque and butts piled up to the point where I've had a miserable, sleep-deprived week or so - should come as no surprise that companies push to close M&A deals before the end of a calendar/tax year (especially heading into a year of regime change in the White House #nocr).

At the end of the day I just don't have the BDE needed right now to participate at the moment (outside of the plane @closetojumping mentions). I'll quickly skim for any new nuggets about once a day, and have got to say that you bastards (and lady, @Nicole44) continue to outdo yourself in keeping momentum in spite of no developments, the levels of BDE in here are so inspiring that they break the ceiling of the Dichter scale.

All that said, definitely @ me if there's a situation that calls for some FlightAware. And re my gentleman's agreement with CTJ, part of that is that he decides when/if to reveal specifics of what's currently in confidence re that plane, but I will say that I've dug into its ownership/ties (will stop at that) and as of today it had repeated a pattern of flights paths to interesting out-of-state locations. 

I've been keeping an eye on KSOU and KDZB but haven't seen anything all that interesting lately.  In fact all the traffic to and from each airport has evaporated in the last couple weeks.

• Hook 'Em 3

Va Tech AD, Whit Babcock, on deciding to keep Justin Fuente:  “The decision on Justin’s future here was never made about money. Yes, we are in a bind financially, and yes, there’s buyouts, but we were determined to make the right decision either way, because I cannot imagine a working relationship where you have to have somebody around you don’t believe in that you just keep for money.”

Y'all just plug in CDC and Herman wherever you think they might fit in the above. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Shoulda guessed. We just call it Jackson around here because that’s the town name. No, Cody. Could be a little regional chain, though. 
there’s a nonzero chance I move to Hamilton, MT in a month or two though. 

Nice. That whole valley south of Missoula is one of the prettiest places anywhere.  

21 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

If your eating breakfast in Austin don't you just go to Kirby Lane?  Or have they ruined that to? (And by they I mean the foreign hordes)

1Bwl.gif

Kirby Lane isn't bad, but Magnolia Cafe S. Congress is my go-to. 

16 minutes ago, Jack Wilson said:

Hard to get into these days. Fuckers from Cali have discovered it. 'Course, it's the same with the other good spots.

Agreed. Trick is to go early on weekdays.

Edited by wood
  • Rage+1 1

Long time lurker, but I came across something very interesting on Twitter from somebody who has been very accurate on big ten related news. https://twitter.com/siryacht/status/1339363475043340290?s=21 

he has correctly had news such as the start of the big ten and big ten changing rules so Ohio state could play in the championship this weekend. 

Edited by Mwe10
Extra info
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

If Tom Herman knew for sure he was back he would be wearing that smirk of his. He does not give out any BDE right now.

Did he flip off the cameras today? If yes then he's returning and that was aimed at the upset boosters and fans. If no then Urban Meyer is leading us to the national championship next season.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

If Tom Herman knew for sure he was back he would be wearing that smirk of his. He does not give out any BDE right now.

Tom Herman is not smirking because he knows he’s being brought back. He’ll get paid either way, but for now he still has to work for it. I bet after the shit show of the last month he’d like to be fired as much as we’d like him to be fired. But he can’t quit so here we are.