Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Correct. Hicks said that too. Basically said Mack ruined it. And somehow our BoR, AD, President and boosters all stood by and let him do it, which makes no sense to me.

What don’t you understand? The AD and the President had no idea about the Saban stuff. They found out the same time Mack did, and Mack threw an absolute shit fit. Did you miss the part where Joe Jamail was threatening to sue the school on Mack’s behalf? Where Mack’s little Dallas butt buddy Duval raised hell? 

• Hook 'Em 1

Urban’s making a Casey Thompson sandwich right now with extra Bijan mustard.

Happy New Year you crazy bastards.

Get Urban here by sunrise.
He says he wants a perfect situation before he returns to coaching. He won't find a situation much better than this. We have everything. Except the right corch.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

That is nowhere near the same thing as saying you team didn't even play a game last night and you know it. Everyone hates Herman, I get it, I do to but lets not over exaggerate his douchebaggery. You can get outplayed and not outcoached. So if you say we got outplayed you are throwing your team under the bus? I played baseball at a fairly high level in high school, lost in a state championship and semi-finals in 2 separate years. We never went undefeated, lost some games due to coaching decisions but for the most part we got beat when we got outplayed, which was rare. Football is no different.

If you remember that game though, we were very clearly outcoached. And when asked about that possibility in the post game news conference, he actually looked insulted that anyone would even think of that possibility. 

5 hours ago, Caddox said:

What don’t you understand? The AD and the President had no idea about the Saban stuff. They found out the same time Mack did, and Mack threw an absolute shit fit. Did you miss the part where Joe Jamail was threatening to sue the school on Mack’s behalf? Where Mack’s little Dallas butt buddy Duval raised hell? 

Sounds toxic

And today's topic is...breast reduction! Because that exists apparently. My new gal told me she had it done some years back. My range of emotions for the rest of the conversation:

The Office No GIF

then

ryan reynolds hd GIF

then

star wars no GIF

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

And today's topic is...breast reduction! Because that exists apparently. My new gal told me she had it done some years back. My range of emotions for the rest of the conversation:

Lost a chick i hung out with in college to breast reduction. She was healthy, but no one wanted to hang out with her anymore.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Ryno said:

Lost a chick i hung out with in college to breast reduction. She was healthy, but no one wanted to hang out with her anymore.

We need to spread awareness about this. It's a danger to society as we know it.

29 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

The Office No GIF

then

ryan reynolds hd GIF

then

star wars no GIF

No pics? I is disappoint

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, RGBIII said:

My thinking at this point is we are waiting for both ND and OSU to be eliminated (hopefully tomorrow) then we turn up the heat on BK. Things start progressing and we tell UM, “look there are probably 3 CFB jobs you will ever take and this one won’t be available for years because we have someone lined up. If you want to coach at this level again, this is your last chance and we are giving you absolutely everything you have ever asked for. If not here and now, it’s never...are you sure?” Then we wait...

Let’s just hope this isn’t the position our people think they can negotiate from.

5 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

Let’s just hope this isn’t the position our people think they can negotiate from.

Obviously this isn’t exactly how the situation would play out but I am also confident that they will get down the road with a candidate (guessing BK) and make a phone call to either slam the mother fucker shut or open it back up

20 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Found the Herman bit I was looking for after the loss to Maryland and their crab cakes! 

Texas, Herman said Monday, was like the simple but brutish Lennie from Steinbeck's classic "Of Mice and Men." The Longhorns tried so hard to win that they killed their chance to do it.

"Lennie wanted so badly to touch the rabbit and play with the rabbit -- he squeezed it so hard, he killed the rabbit," Herman said, noting he told linebacker Gary Johnson to read the book. "I know that seems maybe out there a little bit. I think that's what the first quarter was. We wanted it so badly, we got in our own way quite a bit."

Herman mangled the analogy a bit. In the novel, Lennie kills a puppy, a mouse and a woman and only dreams of rabbits. And Lennie gets killed at the end.

But at 7-7 over his first 14 games at Texas, too many more losses could prompt lectures on other Steinbeck titles, such as the "The Grapes of Wrath" or "The Winter of Our Discontent."

"This one game will not define us. How we grow from it and respond to it will," Herman said.

——————

I was never a Herman gal but genuinely wanted him to succeed because the alternative is what we are faced with now. But it was after this presser that I was like, “ya fuck off dipshit!”

Bring me UM! Let’s go! Urban or bust damnit! 

The team wasn’t Lennie

Herman was 

image.gif.2dc1e7d4b921234f6f43e903df507e7d.gif

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Obviously this isn’t exactly how the situation would play out but I am also confident that they will get down the road with a candidate (guessing BK) and make a phone call to either slam the mother fucker shut or open it back up

Enough with that LDE 

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

It’s also quite possible in these situations that BK and UM have spoken or are talking about the offers they are getting. Especially since neither actually needs the job so to speak...ya know if we are just throwing shit out there

Edited by taybo20
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1