Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

Drive-Thru teller lanes are quickly becoming the biggest wastes of prime real estate in Austin.  They literally make more money leasing them out for parking than they do off keeping them open and staffed.  

Trivial thing that makes me surly is credit card authorization agreements for hotels.  I want to pay for my employees' room, we don't need stacks of paperwork, 72 hours notice, and a fucking fax machine.  I authorized the room charge when I booked the fucking room with the fucking card.  

47 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Drive-Thru teller lanes are quickly becoming the biggest wastes of prime real estate in Austin.  They literally make more money leasing them out for parking than they do off keeping them open and staffed.  

Trivial thing that makes me surly is credit card authorization agreements for hotels.  I want to pay for my employees' room, we don't need stacks of paperwork, 72 hours notice, and a fucking fax machine.  I authorized the room charge when I booked the fucking room with the fucking card.  

When there is a hailstorm that spot is gold, Jerry.  

I live in texarkana. TXK to Galveston is over 325 miles away. When I see a salt life sticker I rage.

No, you dont have a salt life. You go to the beach once a year because it is a near 700 mile round trip. Find a Snow Life sticker and put it on the other side of your back window. Jackass.

• Like 3

I live in texarkana. TXK to Galveston is over 325 miles away. When I see a salt life sticker I rage.

No, you dont have a salt life. You go to the beach once a year because it is a near 700 mile round trip. Find a Snow Life sticker and put it on the other side of your back window. Jackass.

I support this trivial hatred.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, markstanco said:

I live in Iowa and see Salt Life shit.

You can’t get any farther from a fucking ocean than Iowa.

9 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Why? It doesn't affect you in any way. 

It does when the idiots do it while you're driving the other direction. If it involves driving the wrong way on a street, you're probably an idiot for doing it. And lazy.

4 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

I was unaware of this epidemic of people crossing into oncoming traffic to park the wrong way. I imagined more scenarios where there was no traffic, and therefore who gives a fuck what side of the street you park your front end facing. 

Are you very familiar with the spirit of this thread?  I guess you are, considering his surliness makes you surly.

9 hours ago, Jersey Man10 said:

I have a problem with dress shirts because I have a thicc neck. Size 19 I think so it makes the rest of my shirt super huge.

I have the same issue with my long ass gorilla arms. Anything that fits in the chest is like a baseball sleeve. Anything that fits the sleeve length is a tent.

1 hour ago, PvilleStang said:

Wait, are your friends / coworkers in a CFL fantasy league?!

No but the NFL is only a little over 2 months away so it will be starting soon.

And it goes like this....

Man I had (insert players name here) and if would have just got the ball down there on the goal line on that last drive I would have won....

Or if they had not taken him out and put so and so in down there on the goal line...

Or if I had just played so and so from my bench instead of the other so and so I would have got so many points and would have...etc....etc....etc.

Shut the fuck up....I do not care !

• Like 1

No but the NFL is only a little over 2 months away so it will be starting soon.

And it goes like this....
Man I had (insert players name here) and if would have just got the ball down there on the goal line on that last drive I would have won....
Or if they had not taken him out and put so and so in down there on the goal line...
Or if I had just played so and so from my bench instead of the other so and so I would have got so many points and would have...etc....etc....etc.

Shut the fuck up....I do not care !

Sounds like many football threads on here.

In th espirit of the OP, i enjoy El Fenix. I'm in the minority.

But this annoys me, when I order cheese enchiladas anywhere else, i have to actually ask to add onions because we are a nation of wimps who have ruined the cheese enchilada platter with too many "cut the onions" orders.

1 hour ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

In th espirit of the OP, i enjoy El Fenix. I'm in the minority.

But this annoys me, when I order cheese enchiladas anywhere else, i have to actually ask to add onions because we are a nation of wimps who have ruined the cheese enchilada platter with too many "cut the onions" orders.

Would you rather they cut the cheese?

The happy Father’s Day to my dad in heaven posts. Also applies to mothers. Obviously they can’t see your post, so it’s just another attempt to gain attention.

My sisters always tag me in posts on the day my mom died. I don’t celebrate that day, it was just going to be a regular Wednesday or whatever, but ok. The only reason I could remember what the specific date is is because I graduated from UT on that date and they brought it up then too. Can we just stick to mother’s day or her birthday or something?

10 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

When you go to piss an hour or two after blowing your load, and there's a little bit of jizz still hanging out in the tip of your dick, causing your piss stream to split multiple directions.