Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

2 hours ago, elfenix said:

People who don't take a step or two to the side to put their lid and straw on/in their drink, thereby blocking the drink/lid/straw station.

Every damn day. And the slapnuts who just stand there an look at their phone.

21 hours ago, deadshank said:

Getting stuck behind some mom at  the soft drink / tea self-serve station and ma, at the insistence of her 3 year old, 2 foot tall daughter, lets girl try and fill her own 44 oz soft drink cup full of ice and then Coke.  

Through all the “ooh, what a big girl” cheerleading there’s ice on the floor, Fanta strawberry spilled everywhere and an 8 person back up.  

Just get the dang drink for her, woman. 

Amen brother

Motherfucker parked in between two pumps at a busy gas station. He was getting air for his tires, so blocking two gas pumps and not getting any gas. The air hose was 3 feet from the gas pump and instead of lining up his rear wheels he lined up the middle of his vehicle. When he was done he sat on his phone for several minutes without moving. When I a tapped his window and asked if he could move up a few feet so I could get the hose from the pump behind him to reach my tank he acted like I was the asshole. Line of cars six deep on each aisle of pumps and I'm the asshole for asking you not to take up two at once while you let Facebook know your tire pressure? Fuck that guy.

21 hours ago, elfenix said:

People who don't take a step or two to the side to put their lid and straw on/in their drink, thereby blocking the drink/lid/straw station.

Or, the fast food restaurants (I'm looking at you, Canes on MLK) that don't put the lids and straws right next to the drink station, rather put condiments in between them.  Fill your cup, wait for the person pouring 47 ounces of ketchup on their plate, then you can get to the lids and straws.

Coworkers on Monday morning. I'm hungover you fuckstick so no, I don't give a fat fuck what little Johnny and janey rotten crotch did at their cuntarded soccer matches this weekend. I hope they got injured and your wife was raped by ISIS. Now go die in a fire while I drink coffee and pray for the apocalypse. 

Edited by MissingInAction

Went to the store and bought only a gallon of milk. Before I even think about it she’s putting it in a fucking bag. The fucking jug has a handle. It’s all I’m buying. The bag could break whereas the handle will not. Make someone ask for a bag in that situation. And fuck you if you want a bag for that. The planet’s fucked either way but maybe delay it a bit in that situation?

Not so trivial but the shit show on SWA flights that is called the preboard group... flight last week had 40 passengers preboard, not exaggerating. Olds, crippleds, fats, and the real kicker, families with kids that had to have been at least 6 yrs old in multiple cases. This is before A group. 

I get crippleds, olds, and A parent with a toddler/baby where they gotta get setup, but fat ain't crippled and school age kids with both parents and siblings is shit

On July 24, 2018 at 8:43 PM, tfoolry said:

People that clip their nails @ their desk at work.  We found a tray full of clippings in desk of one dude that he had accumulated over years. 

Friend's brother saved his toenail clippings and gave them to their little brother for Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not so trivial but the shit show on SWA flights that is called the preboard group... flight last week had 40 passengers preboard, not exaggerating. Olds, crippleds, fats, and the real kicker, families with kids that had to have been at least 6 yrs old in multiple cases. This is before A group. 
I get crippleds, olds, and A parent with a toddler/baby where they gotta get setup, but fat ain't crippled and school age kids with both parents and siblings is shit

Family boarding is after A, and before B. Also I sure as fuck don’t want my six year old sitting alone. I’d say 16 is the cutoff. The only pre A seating I’ve ever seen is military.

9 hours ago, bluto said:

Central Market has parking for people with small children. Saw some lady pull into a spot last week, and her kids were teenagers.

2 hours ago, bluto said:

This was damn well before A, then after A was active duty servicemen. 

Are you sure that wasn't Southbest Airlines or some shady knockoff?  I've flown SWA a lot and have never seen family boarding before A, and never before military.  I was with my young kids too so it's not like I haven't been paying attention.

If that really happened, you might call corporate and report it because that's not their policy.

https://www.southwest.com/html/generated/help/faqs/boarding_the_plane_faq.html

Do families get to preboard?

An adult traveling with a child six years old or younger may board during Family Boarding, which occurs after the “A” group has boarded and before the “B” group begins boarding. If the child and the adult are both holding an “A” boarding pass, they should board in their assigned boarding position.

Edited by 'stache

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

Central Market has parking for people with small children. Saw some lady pull into a spot last week, and her kids were teenagers.

I would have no qualms about parking in that spot even if I were alone.  Teach your fucking kid to walk through a parking lot without getting hit.  It's not difficult.

• Fuck You 2

35 minutes ago, Pogo said:

I would have no qualms about parking in that spot even if I were alone.  Teach your fucking kid to walk through a parking lot without getting hit.  It's not difficult.

Yeah, infants, car seats, pregnant wives... Park your fat ass in the back of the lot and walk it off.  There's a reason it's SUPPOSED to be for expecting mothers and families with infants.

ETA: Or, go park in electric vehicle parking.

Edited by PvilleStang

32 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

ETA: Or, go park in electric vehicle parking

I do drive a hybrid...so good for me.  👌

If the sign says expectant and infant mothers, I'm fine with that.  If your kid can walk, let it.

Serving as a juror in a civil trial this week.

Out for recess.  This broad has been pacing back and forth in the seating area for 30 gdamn mins now.  High heels, hard floor, not attractive for those wondering. 

I heard her tell someone that she's sorry but feels the need to walk.  Well walk your annoying ass outside and stop bothering those of us seeking a respite.

there isn't one fucking parking meter within a 3-block radius of the Capitol Complex that takes credit cards.   Not even the old-school upright kind that at least were retrofitted to take cards along with change.  Not any of that shit.  Just one fucking coins-only machine after another.  Sorry I don't roll with a fucking roll of quarters to every damn Legislative meeting.  I can't help but think it's not a big fuck-you from the City of Austin to the those right-wingers up in the Capitol.  

I usually have 50-75 cents in my car from some cash purchase that week.  But no, I don't carry $3.60 in change on me at any one given time, which is what it costs to fill up a meter for 3 hours (My meeting was slated for 2 hours, so probably could have gotten away with $2.75 or so)...Who the fuck in this day and age has that kind of change on them?  And it's not like a busy commercial area where you can duck into one of dozens of bodegas or newsstands to buy gum with a $5 and get back oodles of change.  There's nothing where I was for blocks.  

It's insane those meters haven't been switched over after a decade of better technology.  

Last night was meet the teach for my little girl going into kindergarten. We got all of her school supplies stowed away and got in line to talk to her teacher. As we got up to talk to her, this lady walks in with her kid and breaks into the the line. Little Sally just had to say hello to her teacher from last year and they couldn’t wait until everyone was done. She stood there a good five minutes wasting everyone’s time while she went on and on about how much they will miss her. Jesus Christ shut the fuck up and move along or wait until everyone is done.

Last night was meet the teach for my little girl going into kindergarten. We got all of her school supplies stowed away and got in line to talk to her teacher. As we got up to talk to her, this lady walks in with her kid and breaks into the the line. Little Sally just had to say hello to her teacher from last year and they couldn’t wait until everyone was done. She stood there a good five minutes wasting everyone’s time while she went on and on about how much they will miss her. Jesus Christ shut the fuck up and move along or wait until everyone is done.
You should have said that out loud. Set the tone for the upcoming school year.
  • Like 1