Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

26 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Yeah I'm sure that'll go over real well with black voters

24 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

yeah, tough to achieve the strategy of winning over black voters when you try to shit on obama every single day.

Kould his audience be of a different

Kolor / demographic than the 

Kampaign ad has in it?

Edited by Dnaguy

5 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

I'm sure all the West Texas Trumpers are blaming Obama

by the way, this is how I image Trump's energy advisers giving him a presentation

the-gang-solves-the-gas-crisis-1.png

That’s right before someone yells MAGA! And Everyone break out into

giphy.gif

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JustBecause said:

Not sustainable.  We are barreling (no pun intended----I take that back, pun intended)  toward a fucking wall.  If this maintains then there will be a lot of banks/financial institutions in peril.  

Well we're about a week away from Covid-19 passing the Vietnam War in American deaths so we have a lot going for us right now.

Edited by SimonBolivar

Trump on TV talking shit about the Trillions spent on the Middle East and I am sure they are cheering him on for saying that being a waste. But I am pretty sure these same people were cheering on Dubya to spend that money at the time.

• Like 1

I don't have the sound up and this mf'er is still pissing me off. He has the body language of a 4 year old being scolded. Rolling his eyes, giving dismissive facial expressions during a question and then a defensive stance when answering. 

Edited by RPM

1 hour ago, RPM said:

I don't have the sound up and this mf'er is still pissing me off. He has the body language of a 4 year old being scolded. Rolling his eyes, giving dismissive facial expressions during a question and then a defensive stance when answering. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Beyond the obvious racism and xenophobia, this ban is so illustrative of what a hot mess this administration is;

-How is it safe to reopen the states but too dangerous to let in immigrants?

-Why wasn’t this mentioned at his daily hootenanny? Did he get the idea watching Fox News tonight and just tweeted it out? Or was he too scared to announce to reporters who would press back?

-Does he not realize a full 1/3 of practicing physicians are immigrants? And we might need some help?

I hate everything.

• Like 1

Beyond the obvious racism and xenophobia, this ban is so illustrative of what a hot mess this administration is;

-Why wasn’t this mentioned at his daily hootenanny? Did he get the idea watching Fox News tonight and just tweeted it out? Or was he too scared to announce to reporters who would press back?

-Does he not realize a full 1/3 of practicing physicians are immigrants? And we might need some help?

I hate everything.

You’re more likely to catch the disease from a deranged Trumpkin who has defiantly exposed himself than you are from someone who has come here from a country that ISN’T AS HUGE A SHITSHOW AS THIS ONE. So, like, most countries.

37 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I hate everything.

And that's just physicians. Ever been in a food processing plant, a field ready for harvest, a grocery store loading dock, or a restaurant kitchen?  Maybe Don Jr or a shaggy lawyer will go man one of these essential jobs instead. Right now, lawyers and whatever the fuck the Trump kids do regularly isn't essential.  But by all means, its time to kick out the people that make sure we have food on the table.

• Like 2

On 4/19/2020 at 2:18 PM, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Oh the irony. I am all for Trump getting back out and interacting with his supporters.

Get the rallies restarted.9aebeb32569d5525f75b817a914114d1.jpg

Would...after she recovers of course.  I assume the condom is optional too.

Also, she is against masks but is wearing a bandana??

18 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

So, how many other governors are recording their calls with Trump so they have evidence when he eventually lies on them?

Anyone and everyone should be recording their conversations with him 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

all immigration suspended. Once closed, it’ll never be the same. Stephen Miller is toasting champagne somewhere 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/20/trump-suspend-immigration-coronavirus-197755

at this point, immigration has to be slowing to a crawl

The numbers have been declining for some time. How will he staff mar-a-lago?

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

all immigration suspended. Once closed, it’ll never be the same. Stephen Miller is toasting champagne somewhere 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/20/trump-suspend-immigration-coronavirus-197755

It's really sad that there are people in the world for whom the US is still a step up from their current country.

It's really sad that there are people in the world for whom the US is still a step up from their current country.

I know this is trump thread so there’s gonna be hot takes aplenty, and I’m generally on board with said takes. But come the fuck on with this rubbish.
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Classic Trump.  To get us talking about that instead of his shitty virus response.

Yup. It was the top story on CBS This Morning. And he hasn't actually issued the order yet. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. It's not like there's much immigration going on right now anyway. But you can't take anything he says seriously until he actually follows through. So much of it is just smoke, bullshit, and trial balloons. 

• Like 1