Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Did he put "shoot down gunboats" on Presidential letterhead? 

Doesn't somebody edit those before they're released since they are part of the permanent record of the United States? 

I understand he circumvents grammar police on twitter, but I would think it would be official U.S. policy that nothing goes out on that letterhead until it's been vetted for both content and syntax.  

I don't know how yet, but this has something to do with Space Force and him being confused with why they call the flying vessels in outer space "ships" when ships are boats that are on the water...some have guns.  And need to come down.

Edited by Lobo

Wait, maybe Trump thinks we all live under water and have to shoot up at the gunboats to bring them down.  

My God, he thinks he's Aquaman.

Fuck this administration in the goat ass. Read the part that I bolded:

OPM is currently headed up by acting director Mike Rigas, who assumed the role in mid-March after the abrupt resignation of Dale Cabaniss, who stepped down because of alleged poor treatment by several Trump appointees. Rigas has worked as the deputy director of OPM for the last two years and is also an alum of the Heritage Foundation.

Rigas is holding down two jobs at the moment: He also was named late last month as the acting deputy director of management at the Office of Management and Budget.

Since taking charge, Rigas has put his stamp on OPM’s front office and is bringing George Nesterczuk on board as a senior adviser, according to two people familiar with the matter. He previously did organizational and HR consulting for government contractors and management consulting firms.

Nesterczuk had been Trump’s first choice to head up OPM but withdrew in August 2017 after criticism from federal employee unions who didn’t like the role he played in trying to enact a pay system based on performance at the Defense Department and raised questions about his work for the Ukranian government. He served two stints at OPM during both the Reagan and George W. Bush administrations and has also worked on Capitol Hill and at the Departments of Transportation and Defense.

Rigas has told colleagues that he questions the constitutionality of the 1883 Pendleton Act, which codifies using merit to pick government officials, and believes that all executive branch employees should be political appointees, according to a person who has discussed the matter with him.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/21/democrats-blast-trump-federal-workers-coronavirus-199026

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

haha, it's actually a thing, specimen trees. trump just found out about it being a thing, because someone told him that right before the ceremony, so of course he goes and makes it a thing.

I'm not watching the press debacle if there is one today, but if anyone is playing Bingo, that should be a space for sure. Even better if he gets confused with a medical specimen and thinks that the trees are pee trees.

18 hours ago, Horndog said:

Speaking of books, whatever happened to the John Bolton tome?

He wants a book tour.  Maybe tell Trump this and he might rethink re-opening the country.

15 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Y'all lay off of her. She ran a fuckin' 5K!

Yeah, all hot and sweaty too, the little martyr.

4 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Here's the answer to the question I posed. Well duh. 

But Biden's the one who muddles words and phrases!

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Fuck this administration in the goat ass. Read the part that I bolded:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/21/democrats-blast-trump-federal-workers-coronavirus-199026

Absolutely no doubt who the person is who discussed all positions should be appointed by the president with no regard to qualifications.  That person would be the president who presides with no qualifications.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm not watching the press debacle if there is one today, but if anyone is playing Bingo, that should be a space for sure. Even better if he gets confused with a medical specimen and thinks that the trees are pee trees.

You mean those trees grown in little glass dishes?   That's what those are for?  

17 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

haha, it's actually a thing, specimen trees. trump just found out about it being a thing, because someone told him that right before the ceremony, so of course he goes and makes it a thing.

Yep. And when he learns something 70% of the even slightly curious people already knew he wants to enlighten everyone on the thing he just learned that everyone already knew.  

He stared directly into an eclipse, winced in pain, and then pointed at it like everyone else hadn't already located the largest fucking fireball in the universe. I want to live long enough to giggle at his funeral because whoever he wants to be in charge of that will fuck it up in the most spectacular way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Yep. And when he learns something 70% of the even slightly curious people already knew he wants to enlighten everyone on the thing he just learned that everyone already knew.  

He stared directly into an eclipse, winced in pain, and then pointed at it like everyone else hadn't already located the largest fucking fireball in the universe. I want to live long enough to giggle at his funeral because whoever he wants to be in charge of that will fuck it up in the most spectacular way.

seriously, i laugh every time i think about the eclipse, because that's the fucking defining moment of his presidency.

nobody remembers, but he did it more than once, because of course he did.

giphy.gif

CarefreeRemorsefulIcelandichorse-size_re

26 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

You mean those trees grown in little glass dishes?   That's what those are for?  

25 minutes ago, Chooky said:

If there was any a time for a deep undercover Deep Stater to whisper in the President's ear: "Don't eat the urine cakes," now would be the time.

16 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

never trust a firsty-firsty.

Plus it's a firsty-firsty girly-girly, like Leslie Shannon.  

He is so excited about learning about specimen trees.  There's gonna be an announcement of "Elements of Arbor" very soon.