Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This ad is chef kiss 

If that's on facebook it's probably only a matter of time until that gets flagged like the Lincoln Project ad.  Meanwhile, tons of people are on there talking about killing the Michigan governor on there with nary a peep from Zuckerberg. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

If that's on facebook it's probably only a matter of time until that gets flagged like the Lincoln Project ad.  Meanwhile, tons of people are on there talking about killing the Michigan governor on there with nary a peep from Zuckerberg. 

Well yeah, Zuck is a crypto fascist. 

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

My god; if he isn’t the very embodiment of strong leadership and the stoic alpha male of America, I don’t know who is.  I mean, maybe John Wayne...but he’s dead now.  I prefer my heroes to be alive, not dead.  

I am so glad my children got to be alive during this Mann’s brave term in office.  

I didn’t imagine that, did I?  He didn’t run inside because two women in masks that were 30 feet away from him calmly asked him some questions?  Maybe he was gonna go inside and tell his parents.  Oh wait, they’re dead because he constantly disappointed them.  

Guest Lobo
1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Do most of your heroes appear on stamps?  Elvis was pretty alpha but also dead... maybe.

At least Elvis served.  Probably why we call him the King.  And he had the greatest comeback of all time.  Trump’s comeback will be screaming at age 80 that he’s still rich and stopped trying to fuck his own daughter years ago as he tries to get Florida Atlantic to House his “archives”. 

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Reload the page, then try.

nope, still not working.  have to click through to twitter. 

edit: works on another board.  maybe immamac killed the fucking autoplay reddit videos and twitter click to play videos were collateral damage

Edited by elfenix

17 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Trump and the GOP seem to be going batshit crazy more often than normal right now.  "ObamaGate"? This is the shit they're pulling out in order to win?

Even though the election isn't until November, it feels like we are approaching the endgame.

I've basically stopped working because I'm just waiting for someone to pull the plug on this simulation. 

I'm partly joking.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, TexasGolf said:

"OBAMAGATE!" Trump Tweets Tucker Carlson's Crushing Breakdown Why The Former President Should Be Panicking

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/obamagate-trump-tweets-tucker-carlsons-crushing-breakdown-why-former-president-should-be

Susan Rice memo for FBI to let Obama admin know if they found any Russian conspiracy is somehow a smoking gun of Obama malfeasance?

What am I missing? I'm not read up on Obamagate. 

20 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Susan Rice memo for FBI to let Obama admin know if they found any Russian conspiracy is somehow a smoking gun of Obama malfeasance?

What am I missing? I'm not read up on Obamagate. 

It is the overarching narrative that explains why Trump was accused of being a Russian asset. The point about Susan Rice is subtle - she questioned whether sharing information with Trump's transition team was required -  if the FBI, the IC community or Mueller found evidence Trump was a Russian asset - a dicey area in the stability of the nation. 

Trump wants to be back in that briar patch. He is controlling the narrative if he turns this into Obamagate. The media is amplifying the Trump's message. It is how the Trump messaging machine works and persists. 

20 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

It is the overarching narrative that explains why Trump was accused of being a Russian asset. The point about Susan Rice is subtle - she questioned whether sharing information with Trump's transition team was required -  if the FBI, the IC community or Mueller found evidence Trump was a Russian asset - a dicey area in the stability of the nation. 

Trump wants to be back in that briar patch. He is controlling the narrative if he turns this into Obamagate. The media is amplifying the Trump's message. It is how the Trump messaging machine works and persists. 

I don't see how the Rice memo supports that narrative in any way. Assuming the investigation was on the up-and-up, would it be improper or even irregular for her to write what she did? 

Edited by Hookah Horns

6 hours ago, Message Board User said:

That they seem more unhinged than usual and trying to concoct #Obamagate out of nothing is more evidence to me that Tara Reade is a fabrication made up by the Trump campaign/Russia.

They're throwing everything and anything at the wall and seeing if anything sticks.

Most of what they sling doesn't stick but some always does.  It's the accumulation of that shit that allows the Reps/FoxNews/trump to do what they do.   And it works every fucking single time.  This shit will add up to him getting re-elected....just watch.   As a country, we are at least that stupid.  trump in 2020 and trump jr. in 2024; the grift goes on forever and the facism never ends. 

• Like 1

Our fake dipshit “President” has spent his entire morning frantically rage tweeting at journalists and political adversaries during the worst global health crisis of the past 100 years and 40% of Americans think that’s perfectly acceptable behavior. How did it come to this?

• Like 2

Guest Lobo

You gotta give our Republic credit, it took Trump over 4 years (from the time he announced until now) to say put "Obama" and "Gate" together.  If you're a half-serious anti-Trumper, you would have had this on your senility bingo card back at the formation of the Mueller investigation.  Man, you guys are slipping big time.  I worry for you as much as I do for our nation.  

Guest Lobo
Just now, HenryJames said:

So he just accused Joe Scarborough of murder. 

Wait, whu?  I mean, I know he's got the same build/general appearance as Craig James but this madness.

Edited by Lobo

Guest Lobo

Oh, so this is he pouted and ran off stage last evening at the Rose Garden.  So he could go back to his laptop and open up his "cold case files."  Makes perfect sense.  I thought it was because Ivanka was ovulating, but here we are.  

Funny to see Trump talk about Asian-American voters...most of whom have left the GOP, probably for good.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/5/13/18308137/asian-american-voters-immigration-democrats-donald-trump

In the 2014 midterm elections, 49 percent of Asian American voters backed a Democratic House candidate, according to exit polls. But in 2018, that number shot up to 77 percent.

21 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Can someone explain to me how this is even allowed on Twitter or in the general public to just throw out accusations of murder?  Maybe I missed something but is there really a rumor of Joe murdering someone?  I am surprised someone like Bloomberg doesn't blanket the airwaves with Trump is a pedophile.  Apparently you can slander and libel all you want these days.

I noticed the videos not playing in embedded tweets started a couple of days ago on my PC. I was able to temporarily fix the issue by going to chrome settings and deleting the specific cookies left by Twitter. That works for an arbitrary amount of time, the issues seems to return, delete cookies, etc...

10 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Can someone explain to me how this is even allowed on Twitter or in the general public to just throw out accusations of murder?  Maybe I missed something but is there really a rumor of Joe murdering someone?  I am surprised someone like Bloomberg doesn't blanket the airwaves with Trump is a pedophile.  Apparently you can slander and libel all you want these days.

Hes just asking questions broseph.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Obviously this will get uglier and nastier. Trump and his cronies will make hundreds of fantastical bullshit claims for the next 5 months. 

But I'm looking at these recent meltdowns as a very positive development. They know they are completely fucked in the GE.

ObamaGate is so laughable and desperate. And really shows the weakness of his re-election campaign. He can't run on the economy. He can't run on jobs. COVID will still be around come the general election. 

Mark it down and feel free to make fun of me later: Biden is going to win by 10+ points.

GOP turnout will be lower than '16. Dem turnout will be higher than '16. The "silent" Trump voters that originally helped him to victory will abandon him this November. Completely understand why people will still worry and fret, but just hold the line and he'll lose bigly.