Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

When asked about his Corona virus response in terms of certain personnel, Trump said to Laura, "I didn't put anybody in charge."  And somehow Trumpers thinks that's the President being bold on the topic of Fauci.  How telling.  

Also, I like how at the end of the first clip, Trump proclaims that despite never having gotten a flu shot, he's never gotten the flu.  He thinks that'll make him sound tougher to his base.  First off, anybody that's ever worked in the White House proper will tell you...they all get lined up every Autumn, along with the first family...and they all get a flu shot.  Everybody from the junior custodian to POTUS himself, everybody gets one.  It's not like the West Wing sound stage, it's incredibly tight quarters in that building and they can't afford to have large swaths of people get sick for a week at a time between November and March.  They all get the shot.  Trump's lying about that.  I have no doubt that he refused to get one before he took office though. 

But the other funny thing is Donald...it's okay to admit you had the flew once or a few times during your 74 times on this planet.  Doesn't mean you're physically imperfect.  It's scientifically impossible to live on Planet Earth for 74 years and never have gotten the flu one time.  We've all gone several years with it, decades at times.  And many of us have gotten it more than once in a year.  There is no 74 year old to have ever lived in modern civilization of close human interaction that did not have the flu at least once.  Particularly when the 74 year old in question has only ever lived in densely crowded buildings (Trump Tower and the White House), only going outside to play golf.  It's physically impossible.  

This is the part of the campaign where, as with most cult leaders and despots, begins to paint himself as not only mentally superior but also a rare physical phenomenon as well.  Blessed by the Gods themselves, he cannot get sick or be injured or taken out by Von Stauffenberg.  The only thing that can kill him is time, and only because the Gods wish for one of his heirs to take the reins of the Empire.  

He's never had the flu.  He doesn't need to wear a mask or practice social distancing.  He's a scratch golfer from the golf tee boxes.  He's gotten the best physicals of any President.  He works longer and harder hours than any person in history.  His brain operates at a level never seen before by medical doctors.  And nobody has taken a ramp like him since the Continental Army manned the ramparts at Fort McHenry.  

You Trump dipshits noticing a pattern yet?  It's literally Chapter 2 on how to fool the masses.  On top of all the other lies and deceit...they want to also believe that you are physically blessed by the Creator.  That you cannot perish from this Earth before it's your preordained time.  And so you feed them what they want to hear, that you are also a divine physical presence here on Earth as well.  

I bet the value of this website that if after he dies, his children sold off some sort of Presidential token/schwag/chotchkie that Trump "touched" during his years in the Oval Office (complete with some bullshit certificate of authenticity)...and then some Evangelical minister proclaims that by touching it...he blessed that token item with his physical gifts and good health...that his supporters would pay $99.95 for one of those pieces to be shipped to them.  And they'd sell millions of them.  I mean, it works for the Pope...which is rooted in two thousand year old false idolatry.  But I bet we could get that done in this country in a few years.  

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

The crazy fucker got his plane story from Facebook.

And I am cracking up at the “Heads on a swivel. Watch your six and carry heavy.” nonsense.

I think he hit every dumb pseudo military cliche.

Well that settles it. Before this bombshell I was convinced the safety demonstration scared them shitless.  

299316F8-8EF5-445E-8A23-2E703F5AEFBB.jpeg

7 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

The average IQ is always going to be 100

In the US, it's 98.  I saw a study ranking the states, which range from 94 to 104.  In Texas, the average is 100.  Most of the higher-scoring states were in the northeast or northern midwest, and it wouldn't surprise me if that was a reflection of the racial bias of the test.  Massachusetts was #1 and 81% white, Mississippi was #50 and 59% white.  Or, maybe white people are just smarter.  #thatwassarcasm

8 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

And I am cracking up at the “Heads on a swivel. Watch your six and carry heavy.” nonsense.

He did leave off "stay frosty."

I am disappoint.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Massachusetts was #1 and 81% white, Mississippi was #50 and 59% white.  Or, maybe white people are just smarter. 

Naaa, them boys in Mississippi are too smart to fall for your "IQ" test. They score poorly so you'll think they're not very bright when in fact they are "country dumb."

16 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

In the US, it's 98.  I saw a study ranking the states, which range from 94 to 104.  In Texas, the average is 100.  Most of the higher-scoring states were in the northeast or northern midwest, and it wouldn't surprise me if that was a reflection of the racial bias of the test.  Massachusetts was #1 and 81% white, Mississippi was #50 and 59% white.  Or, maybe white people are just smarter.  #thatwassarcasm

And half of people are dumber than that / Carlin 

• Hook 'Em 2

51 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Sarcasm and potential racism aside, I'd bet dollars to donuts there's a correlation between average IQ and poverty levels. Man, I wonder what classes of people have never been able to pass on generational wealth to better their families and where many of them live?

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

It's a bit of an insight that Trump has the hubris to assume that anyone he "inherited" is inferior to some dipshit he appoints.  And also that his opinion or agreement with the opinion of a learned professional means anything at all.

Also, the whole choker/golf analogy for murdering cops is a reflection of his fundamental lack of humanity and decency.  Being stopped and harassed by a cop is so foreign to his personal experience (not uncommon I suppose), and he so lacks in empathy that he is unable to analogize it to anything but "having a bad day."

• Hook 'Em 5

7 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Sarcasm and potential racism aside, I'd bet dollars to donuts there's a correlation between average IQ and poverty levels. Man, I wonder what classes of people have never been able to pass on generational wealth to better their families and where many of them live?

Yeah, but that one guy went "from cotton to Congress", so no problem, man.

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Also, the whole choker/golf analogy for murdering cops is a reflection of his fundamental lack of humanity and decency.  Being stopped and harassed by a cop is so foreign to his personal experience (not uncommon I suppose), and he so lacks in empathy that he is unable to analogize it to anything but "having a bad day."

My Aunt Nancy -- yep, real name -- is extremely pro-cop.  She was married to a Secret Service agent, and their two boys graduated from West Point and served in Rangers & Special Forces.  One of her daughters is married to a cop.

She just posted this on my sister's Facebook page:  "Most police killings are a result of someone resisting arrest—1st lesson—DON’T resist."

That's the mentality.  The blame starts with the victim.  I didn't argue with her -- I won't even friend her -- I just don't want to get into it with family.  

14 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

My Aunt Nancy -- yep, real name -- is extremely pro-cop.  She was married to a Secret Service agent, and their two boys graduated from West Point and served in Rangers & Special Forces.  One of her daughters is married to a cop.

She just posted this on my sister's Facebook page:  "Most police killings are a result of someone resisting arrest—1st lesson—DON’T resist."

That's the mentality.  The blame starts with the victim.  I didn't argue with her -- I won't even friend her -- I just don't want to get into it with family.  

I mean the whole treatment of police brutality by great swaths of our population lacks empathy.

But I'm just struck by the fact that POTUS can't conjure the humanity or decency to come up with a decent cliche for purposes of discussion.

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

He's never had the flu.  He doesn't need to wear a mask or practice social distancing.  He's a scratch golfer from the golf tee boxes.  He's gotten the best physicals of any President.  He works longer and harder hours than any person in history.  His brain operates at a level never seen before by medical doctors.  And nobody has taken a ramp like him since the Continental Army manned the ramparts at Fort McHenry.  

DJT versus Kim Jong-Un at golf?  How much would you pay to see that epic golf match?  The greatest golfers of all time!

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

The reporter asks a great question. The president declares a violent criminal to be the reporter's follower (as opposed to Trump's followers) and then goes on a ramble that includes the laughable absurdity about paint not being bullets. The format allows him to drift into campaign boilerplate about the ebil Dems responsible for the fictional national chaos he's convinced people exists.

Okay. Now.

The press would serve the public by following up. The original reporter wants to continue. Like trained seals, the other reporters start barking to get the president's attention for a new question which will let him off the hook. 

The original reporter persists (I don't know who she is, but she's great in this moment), but her follow is lost as the seals waddle forward hoping for their very own piece of rotten fish.

love the analogy! +rep

Trump Day on the Deck at the 2920 Roadhouse in Tomball.  The Harris County Sheriff's office will be in "hot pursuit" of the General Lee according the flyer.  Yeah, HCSO is going to be the slap dick fall guys for a car with the Rebel flag on it.

https://facebook.com/events/s/trump-on-deck-at-2920-roadhous/1004521093396415/?ti=as

Wow.

Edited by Macanudo

12 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Trump 2020: More of this shit. 

This may be the only honest thing he's ever said in his life, and yet you know the intent was to mislead with the premise that he's actually done something positive for black Americans.

So I guess,...ah, well, nevertheless...

• Hook 'Em 1

I honestly think he’s going to slip up and call Cory Booker an Nbomb before November.  Or especially after November if he loses.

He cannot help but keep trying to scare white suburbanites that the black man is coming. The bad black man is coming for you.

53 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

That's in hot pursuit of the General Lee, correct?  It's just for show.  Maybe I'm missing the inference.  (I'm certainly not missing the overall tone of the event.)

Yes, the Harris County Sheriff's Office is playing the Roscoe P. Coltrane role.  With a car prominently displaying the Confederate Battle Flag.

13 hours ago, Lobo said:

"There were like seven people on the plane like this person, and then a lot of people were on the plane to do big damage."

The President of the United States said this on national television?  Any of you Trumpers wanna field this one?  What do Americans think of when somebody in charge says, "On the plane to do big damage?"  Do you think of Antifa thugs coming to Charlotte?  I don't.  I think of another attack like September 11th.  

If Trump was a poster on Surly, he'd get the neg rep for spewing mindless drivel at least a dozen times a day.  What kind of a President says, "On the plane to do big damage" without any contextual awareness.  

The President of the United States is a Paranoid Schizophrenic: ABSOLUTELY NO POLITICS! PLEASE!

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Isn't this about the same time that he claims that the Russian bounty on US soldiers' heads wasn't verified enough to make the intelligence report? But we have Antifa in evil black evidently to avoid blending in as much as possible carrying backpacks! They're really not very good at inventing sinister imagery. They're good at modeling it, though.

spacer.png

This would shatter any other presidency. Daily. Political. Suicide. It just never takes. It's Groundhog Day every day.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Seriously. Nobody said he had a bunch  of mini strokes. He brought it up himself and of course as he always does lied about it.

So surly doctors, now that trump has admitted he had a bunch of mini strokes, what causes that and what does it mean? 

Not a doctor, but it means he is likely to suffer a major stroke in the near future.