Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Yes he should be impeached for actions like this but going after a one-off item is a waste of time. Dems have a clear path to taking back the Senate and WH and obviously keep the House. Rocking the boat is not the best path. People that are going to vote for Trump are going to vote for him. And screaming about the post office isn't going to motivate non-voters. 

I think you may underestimate how much olds rely on the post office. They receive and pay bills, and get late charges when it’s untimely. This isn’t about voter suppression; it’s about late arriving birthday cards. The Dems should be hitting this hard.

Just now, Tuco said:

I think you may underestimate how much olds rely on the post office. They receive and pay bills, and get late charges when it’s untimely. This isn’t about voter suppression; it’s about late arriving birthday cards. The Dems should be hitting this hard.

Plenty get their meds by mail too. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, LonghornSean said:

Kayleigh thinks she caught Yamiche in some kind of gotcha?? Not really seeing the different meanings, and the shit highlighted in yellow is mostly Trump verbal meandering bullshit.

This response has far and away the most likes.  Other dotard bootlickers responses have likes in the single digits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

This motherfucker just said Democrats want to keep schools closed because that's where voting booths are and the Democrats are trying to keep people from voting.

I have reached the point that I can no longer say what I really want to say about this man because I don't want to get put on any watch lists.

Don't watch him or listen to him.  It's not healthy.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

So is Trump going to bring up Cohen today? The Golden Showers Incident is going strong on the twitters with respect to the book.

He should be excited. Long after he's dead (of natural causes), he'll still be receiving plenty of golden showers.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

This motherfucker just said Democrats want to keep schools closed because that's where voting booths are and the Democrats are trying to keep people from voting.

I have reached the point that I can no longer say what I really want to say about this man because I don't want to get put on any watch lists.

The Secret Service would need to be bigger than the population of China if telling the truth about what you want for Trump put you on a watch list. 

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

what actually was said was better:

"do you regret all of the lying you have done to the american people?"

"who has done?"

"you...have done, to the american people."

trump just stared blankly for a couple seconds, then called on someone else.  there will be video up soon i assume.

6 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Yep. Here it is. 

Hell yes. I wish the next reporter would have just said, "same question Mr. President". 

Amazing that when it's a male reporter he doesn't even have a lecture about it being a nasty question, it just completely puts him on his heels and he turtles. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LonghornSean said:

Kayleigh thinks she caught Yamiche in some kind of gotcha?? Not really seeing the different meanings, and the shit highlighted in yellow is mostly Trump verbal meandering bullshit.

I'm finally going to ask....how is it that accurately quoting a statistic gets you in trouble with the news media?  His explanation makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

3 hours ago, yoladu said:

We need to keep a running list of the hyperbolic events that Trump claims will occur if Biden become President.

• Biden will "allow lawlessness" in our cities.
  • Biden will "destroy" the suburbs with an invasion of minorities
  • Americans will have to "'learn Chinese"
  • The Second Amendment "won't stand a chance" and "your guns will be taken away"
  • Drug Prices will "quadruple"
  • Biden would "defund the police"

Good luck. We're all counting on you. 

6 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

laughingstock of the world and collapse of our country? So, exactly the same!

I’m now am starting to see what Michael Cohen wrote about Trump. He projects his flaws and insecurities upon others. The country will collapse if Joe Biden is President, ie, I’m scared the country will collapse if I’m elected President again. 

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

That foreword...I mean wow

So where are we meeting for the revolt against tyranny? 

Yeah it's obvious that the only two things that make him want to stay as president are not wanting to give his opponents the satisfaction of beating him, and his vague understanding of the likelihood that he'll be prosecuted once he's out of office. He clearly hates the job otherwise and has no desire to do any of the things that the president is required or supposed to do on a day-to-day basis.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, tokamak said:

Yeah it's obvious that the only two things that make him want to stay as president are not wanting to give his opponents the satisfaction of beating him, and his vague understanding of the likelihood that he'll be prosecuted once he's out of office. He clearly hates the job otherwise and has no desire to do any of the things that the president is required or supposed to do on a day-to-day basis.

Yeah, all that plus less pee pee scrutiny 

1 hour ago, tokamak said:

He clearly hates the job otherwise and has no desire to do any of the things that the president is required or supposed to do on a day-to-day basis.

This has been true from day 1.  He didn't actually want to be president and when he accidentally won, he had no intention of ever actually governing.  It's all been a grift from the very beginning.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Biden will have sex with all our wives!

Biden will replace our national anthem with the Hokey Pokey!

Biden will make school children burp the Nicene Creed every morning!

Biden will ban us from saying “Happy Honda Days!”

Biden will eat all the Velveeta and there wont be any left over for grandma!

Biden will make Pig Latin the new official language but, in an ironic twist of capriciousness, will outlaw ham!

Biden will punch Baby Yoda right in his smug green face!

Biden will rearrange the alphabet and add a 27th letter: “quintuple u.”

Biden will refer to each of us as “Chief!” or “Big guy!” or “There he is!”

Biden will tolerate diversity!

Biden will melt down our guns and forge them into an indestructible transforming robot that assumes the shape of a giant gay wedding cake!

Biden will promote Cap’n Crunch to Admiral!

Reminds me of the Bob Stoops Kicks Puppies and Hates Jesus thread.

23 minutes ago, tokamak said:

I used to think this, but no longer. Because he simply doesn’t do the things expected of a president that he doesn’t want to do. He doesn’t govern. Read briefings. His aids write his legislation he just signs it. He golfs. He talks to dictators. He gets his dick sucked by sycophants. Attends rallies (not anymore). He wants this job because he hates losing and President isn’t the job he has. Just a title. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StassneyHorn said:

I’m hoping Kasich addresses the “most powerful VP ever” story that came out in the run up to the election. He is speaking at the Dem convention. 

It's awesome that's he's speaking at the Dem convention.  Not sure why the fuck Hillary is though.

Oh no, now I've done it.

24 minutes ago, tokamak said:

It's been estimated that Vladimir Putin is worth $220 Billion. Donald Trump wants to be that rich and more powerful than any other dictator. He's better than everyone else so it's only right that he, since he "took over the country," should be richer than everyone else. There must be something wrong with the system if it limits his ability to loot and pillage. Look what Putin and Xi are doing. That's what he wants for himself. Except he only thinks about wealth and power. Putin and Xi have grander designs. They're rebuilding and building empires, respectively. Trump is only concerned about himself and the here and now. Gimme gimme gimme.

• Hook 'Em 1

1. trump sees how bad his polling is, worries he may lose the election

2. he asks russia for help

3. he asks china for help

4. he asks ukraine for help

5. he removes our infectious disease experts on the ground in china

6. he helps create the coronavirus in a lab in china

7. he replaces the head of the postal service with a wealthy donor

8. he refuses funding to the postal service which would ensure vote-by-mail program

9. he knows that voting in person is unsafe, but explains vote-by-mail is not an alternative

10. he declares a national emergency/executive order to try and postpone the election indefinitely

change my mind.

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

8. he refuses funding to the postal service which would ensure vote-by-mail program

9. he knows that voting in person is unsafe, but explains vote-by-mail is not an alternative

10. he declares a national emergency/executive order to try and postpone the election indefinitely

change my mind.

Not sure I agree with your police work there Lou.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

change my mind.

Is it bad that I find only one of those far fetched?

39 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

I’m hoping Kasich addresses the “most powerful VP ever” story that came out in the run up to the election. He is speaking at the Dem convention. 

I like Kasich. I think he has a soul.

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

Is it bad that I find only one of those far fetched?

the only hole in the theory is that you'd have to be a genius to pull it off.

that said, if the roles were reversed, is there any doubt a story similar to this would be getting traction on fox news right now?

10 minutes ago, RPM said:

Kasich is a complete fucking weirdo and only seems like a decent guy because he’s compared to other Republicans. He’s shitty and weird but not gleefully cruel, and for some reason the fucking DNC thinks that deserves a prime speaking spot during the convention. The Democratic Party establishment has fucking brain worms.

Edited by wildcat09
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, RPM said:

I remember watching his show he did on the weekends many years ago on Fox. He always came across as very pleasant and as someone you would actually want to sit down and talk to if you ran across him. How he lasted as long as he did with Republicans is somewhat amazing.

48 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It's been estimated that Vladimir Putin is worth $220 Billion. Donald Trump wants to be that rich and more powerful than any other dictator. He's better than everyone else so it's only right that he, since he "took over the country," should be richer than everyone else. There must be something wrong with the system if it limits his ability to loot and pillage. Look what Putin and Xi are doing. That's what he wants for himself. Except he only thinks about wealth and power. Putin and Xi have grander designs. They're rebuilding and building empires, respectively. Trump is only concerned about himself and the here and now. Gimme gimme gimme.

We are really lucky that Trump is such a stupid motherfucker.  Imagine how bad he would be if he had half a brain.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RPM said:

I've heard him speak several times when he was running and didn't disagree with a lot of what he was saying. I'm a social liberal/fiscal conservative. 

you might not like his pro-life bullshit then. He'll never get my support with that weak-ass white male pro-birth agenda.