Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

10 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

you might not like his pro-life bullshit then. He'll never get my support with that weak-ass white male pro-birth agenda.

Like I said, "a lot of what he was saying."

57 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Kasich is a complete fucking weirdo and only seems like a decent guy because he’s compared to other Republicans. He’s shitty and weird but not gleefully cruel, and for some reason the fucking DNC thinks that deserves a prime speaking spot during the convention. The Democratic Party establishment has fucking brain worms.

You sure you’re not confusing him with Kucinich?  Because that dude is definitely weird af.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yoladu said:

We need to keep a running list of the hyperbolic events that Trump claims will occur if Biden become President.

• Biden will "allow lawlessness" in our cities.
  • Biden will "destroy" the suburbs with an invasion of minorities
  • Americans will have to "'learn Chinese"
  • The Second Amendment "won't stand a chance" and "your guns will be taken away"
  • Drug Prices will "quadruple"
  • Biden would "defund the police"

We need an inverse bingo card.

Kasich is a complete fucking weirdo and only seems like a decent guy because he’s compared to other Republicans. He’s shitty and weird but not gleefully cruel, and for some reason the fucking DNC thinks that deserves a prime speaking spot during the convention. The Democratic Party establishment has fucking brain worms.

Yeah him and Bloomberg getting a slot over Beto and Stacey Abrams (two important voices from two traditionally red states that have a shot at going blue) is horseshit.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

I’m now am starting to see what Michael Cohen wrote about Trump. He projects his flaws and insecurities upon others. The country will collapse if Joe Biden is President, ie, I’m scared the country will collapse if I’m elected President again. 

Wait, just now you are seeing that?  Ok

1 hour ago, yoladu said:

Yeah, but you see, Florida is all good.

imagine a situation where florida did something right that the rest of the world did wrong. now stop laughing. now take it seriously. seriously, stop laughing. this tweet is 9 days old and it’s from the president. of the united states. 

58 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

JFC, Jared Kushner should never be allowed to speak publicly. Live on CBS News right now. What a fucking tool. 

You don't need to wear a mask in the shower, for example. It's not the federal government's job to tell you what to do. 

Well, their people probably really need this information.  They are the dumbest motherfuckers there are.  Now that dotard has somewhat been saying masks are good, they've been trying to put them on their ears and eyes.  They don't understand where the air goes in.

I mean, it's only fair to poke a little fun at Sen. Harris given the barrage of shit we've given to Mike "Thank You Mother, I'll Have Another" Pence...but "Camel Laugh"?  That's not even accidentally funny.  That there's literally someone, right now, working in the most prestigious address in the world, on the payroll of the federal government (not even the campaign) whose job this week is to come up with nicknames/plays on words for Senator Kamala Harris.  That's what real leadership is, I guess?  

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

JFC, Jared Kushner should never be allowed to speak publicly. Live on CBS News right now. What a fucking tool. 

You don't need to wear a mask in the shower, for example. It's not the federal government's job to tell you what to do. 

I think this shower talk is all just 3D chess moves in order to get back to Trump's crusade against low pressure shower heads.  They is so smart.

And, you know, because when you think of India, you think of camels.  I think that guy might have considered Tamil Laugh but knew it would go well over the head of people like the president that can't even bother to keep their stereotypes straight.

• Hook 'Em 1

^
Yeah, now that I'm seeing my more ignorant friends high-five over the Camel part of it, yeah-----I think some of them are thinking it's funny because Camels are from India.  

And sure enough, when you type in Camel into google, one of the top 2 autofills is "India"       So sadly, it's working.  

In unrelated news, Mike Pence has never stared at a woman's pelvic region.  So he still thinks that "Camel Toe" is the term for when two camels encounter one another in the desert, point at each other's hooves and yell, "Outer Labia!"  Sound like 3rd grade humor?  Yep...welcome to the Current Administration.  Where more time is spent on nicknames than on Pandemic Policy.  

16 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

"Joe Biden said he would change the dietary guidelines in this country to reduce the amount of hard cheeses Americans could eat... Well I've got some hard cheese for you. WE'RE NOT GONNA LET JOE BIDEN CUT AMERICA'S CHEESE!"  

- Donald Trump

Oshkosh, Wisconsin

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Ah, well, nevertheless.  Rules?  Laws?  Please.

Yeah.  Rule of law isn't a thing any more (unless you want to apply it with a jackboot to the neck of minorities, or to Dem candidates, then it's full LAW AND ORDER!).  GOP moose out front shoulda told ya.

22 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Yeah but let’s question the eligibility of that black foreign lady.

The GAO should send its goon squad in to drag Wolf and Cuccinelli out of their offices and haul them off in rented minivans.  What's that?  The GAO doesn't have a goon squad?

Welcome to the banana republic!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Captainant said:

Trump media circus wins again. Nobody taking about the active removal of mail sorting equipment around the country

I heard about it on NPR station this morning. Also a few days back, one of the NPR shows interviewed the president of the postal services union, who talked about this.

But I do agree with your larger point-- this should be the lead story on every news show, webpage, etc. House should open hearings on it. Lawsuits should be getting filed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

stopping by his brother’s death bed for a little grip ‘n’ grin.

I didn't even know he had a younger brother. Sounds like the dude is really sick.

Robert Trump, the younger brother of President Donald Trump, has been hospitalized in New York, sources told ABC News, a development confirmed by the White House.

The details of his condition remain unknown though he is described by several sources as "very ill."

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany confirmed the hospitalization to ABC News, adding that the president and his brother "have a very good relationship" and that the president would be providing more details later.

Sources told ABC News the president is expected to visit his brother today, though final details were still being worked out.

In June, Robert Trump was hospitalized in the intensive care unit at Mount Sinai hospital in New York for more than a week.

Robert Trump was most recently in the news after he led a lawsuit on behalf of the Trump family seeking to stop publication of a tell-all book by the president's niece, Mary, titled "Too Much and Never Enough".

The Trump family claimed Mary Trump's book was a violation of a nondisclosure agreement she signed in connection to a financial settlement she received from the family years prior.

Robert Trump said at the time of the suit earlier this year that he was "deeply disappointed" in his niece's decision to write such a book and that he and the "entire family" were "so proud of my wonderful brother, the president."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-brother-hospitalized-york-sources/story?id=72374353

12 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I didn't even know he had a younger brother. Sounds like the dude is really sick.

Robert Trump, the younger brother of President Donald Trump, has been hospitalized in New York, sources told ABC News, a development confirmed by the White House.

The details of his condition remain unknown though he is described by several sources as "very ill."

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany confirmed the hospitalization to ABC News, adding that the president and his brother "have a very good relationship" and that the president would be providing more details later.

Sources told ABC News the president is expected to visit his brother today, though final details were still being worked out.

In June, Robert Trump was hospitalized in the intensive care unit at Mount Sinai hospital in New York for more than a week.

Robert Trump was most recently in the news after he led a lawsuit on behalf of the Trump family seeking to stop publication of a tell-all book by the president's niece, Mary, titled "Too Much and Never Enough".

The Trump family claimed Mary Trump's book was a violation of a nondisclosure agreement she signed in connection to a financial settlement she received from the family years prior.

Robert Trump said at the time of the suit earlier this year that he was "deeply disappointed" in his niece's decision to write such a book and that he and the "entire family" were "so proud of my wonderful brother, the president."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-brother-hospitalized-york-sources/story?id=72374353

A funeral he may actually be welcome at. Good for him. 

10 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

kindergarten cop shut up GIF

The real problem is -- as always -- several of those are flat-out lies.  The GOP is opposed to almost all of the proposed aid to state and local governments, as just one example.  It's literally one of the key sticking points that the GOP will not budge on.  So, he's saying literally the opposite of the truth -- the truth is that the Dems have put together a package that will help state and local budgets on important items like public safety and education.....and the GOP (and Trump, by the way) won't agree to it.  

He doesn't just lie. He says the OPPOSITE of the truth.  Always.  I fucking hate that fucking fuck, and I hope he chokes on a goddamn Big Mac.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1