Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He doesn't just lie. He says the OPPOSITE of the truth.  Always.  I fucking hate that fucking fuck, and I hope he chokes on a goddamn Big Mac.

This has always been the wildest part of the entire past 4 years.  It's not that they bend the truth or misstate facts a little bit.  It's 100% the opposite of reality.  Black is white.  Down is up.  That's why I think his cult is without redemption.  They literally live in an opposite reality.  You can't fight that with logic or reason.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

How long until he files a lawsuit to stop release of Woodward’s “fake” book?

What has Bob Woodward ever done?  Watergate?  We know that was just fake news and a witch hunt against Nixon.  I am more interested to see Trump file a lawsuit against his own Executive Orders.  That would really confuse the press and some of the not insane Americans that are still out there.  His followers would cheer him on saying , "it's about time he sued himself to stop himself from doing those damn Executive Orders.... CLINTON.  OBAMA!"

3 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

stopping by his brother’s death bed for a little grip ‘n’ grin.

I am imagining him at the hospital in his golf clothes and MAGA hat with his golf club bag on his shoulder.

Get well, Brother. Off to golf!

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

just reminds me of how in the summer of 2012, obama used to hold random press briefings where he would trash mitt romney for an hour. 

Tyrone Joe, you know how much I love watching you work. But I've got my country's election to plan, my kids to raise, my wife to murder, and Romney to frame for it. I'm swamped. /Obama 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, elfenix said:

conservativism has made this one of its core identities.  we're in it for the grift so you must be too! 

I think this is actually extremely accurate.  Selflessness is a completely foreign concept to most Rs.  They can't fathom that someone would care for anything outside of their personal sphere of influence and therefore you are just a liar if you claim to.  It's really really sad when you think about it.

39 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I think this is actually extremely accurate.  Selflessness is a completely foreign concept to most Rs.  They can't fathom that someone would care for anything outside of their personal sphere of influence and therefore you are just a liar if you claim to.  It's really really sad when you think about it.

I find this characteristically un-true, or at least an over-reach. I know many Rs that spend an inordinate amount of time at their churches. I know Republicans who happily tithe. The brokenness isn't inherently tied to selfishness in all of them, and I'm not even certain it is in a majority of them. It's more subversive, more subtle than that. It's just a systemic issue of habit and years of social training. 

23 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I find this characteristically un-true, or at least an over-reach. I know many Rs that spend an inordinate amount of time at their churches. I know Republicans who happily tithe. The brokenness isn't inherently tied to selfishness in all of them, and I'm not even certain it is in a majority of them. It's more subversive, more subtle than that. It's just a systemic issue of habit and years of social training. 

True, it was a broad brush, but to use your example, someone's church is what I would consider "in their sphere of influence".  Tithing, yeah, I don't get that at all, but I won't touch it.  

True, it was a broad brush, but to use your example, someone's church is what I would consider "in their sphere of influence".  Tithing, yeah, I don't get that at all, but I won't touch it.  

I was in an on-line conversation with a “devout” Christian. She literally typed “I don’t care about poor people.” I thanked her for letting me know where she stood on the issue.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
21 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:
Good old swing state NY.

Fuck Trump. Seriously, he is in NYC to visit his brother and my 10 minute commute home is 30 minutes and counting. Also, this is a sign he is mentally unstable. New York in play. Fuck that.

Maybe he found a way to cheat and needs to plant the seeds so people aren't so shocked when he wins way more states than he should.

6 minutes ago, Pasken said:

Maybe he found a way to cheat and needs to plant the seeds so people aren't so shocked when he wins way more states than he should.

This is what I have been saying for 2 years now.  He won't cheat to just squeak by this time.  He wants a true Putinesque dictator win.   You know, like all 50 states voted for him, 92% of all Americans voted for him, etc...  The sad thing is he could do this and what would anybody do about it.  I can imagine watching election night and seeing them call NY, MA, CA, etc... for Trump and the shock on all the pundit's faces but then Bill Barr would say they looked into the election and it was totally fair.  Where's that ledge everybody keeps talking about?  I've got Pappy Van Winkle and a case of Twinkies so I should be set once I am on the ledge.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

This is what I have been saying for 2 years now.  He won't cheat to just squeak by this time.  He wants a true Putinesque dictator win.   You know, like all 50 states voted for him, 92% of all Americans voted for him, etc...  The sad thing is he could do this and what would anybody do about it.  I can imagine watching election night and seeing them call NY, MA, CA, etc... for Trump and the shock on all the pundit's faces but then Bill Barr would say they looked into the election and it was totally fair.  Where's that ledge everybody keeps talking about?  I've got Pappy Van Winkle and a case of Twinkies so I should be set once I am on the ledge.

Shit, I'm cheering for that to happen. That's a top 3 scenario, imo.

Because that would be so stupid, and so obvious, it would force a military intervention and for the supreme court to get involved much more than they'd like. We'd get the Mussolini moment many of us would relish. Shit. If it weren't so dangerous I'd add this to my prayers. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

He's going to see his brother, who by accounts is deathly ill, and he has to make it about himself. He is a sick, sick person. 

As is family tradition.  He made his own father's eulogy completely about him.

54 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Good old swing state NY.

Donald...Donald...

I can't hear you! I'm doing great in the polls! Like nobody's ever seen before.

Donald...Donald--

You're gonna have to speak up. A big, manly guy came up to me the other day. You remember how people were always walking up to me when we were kids. They knew I was smart. They would tell me that. Now they come up crying and telling me how "great you are, sir."

Closer. Closer...

Now you want to tell. Okay. But you better speak up.

Closer, Donald.

You look kind of like Stormy's crotch from this close. What do you want to say?

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

Calling my shot. Trump will submit his ballot voting for Biden. He’ll then find a way to make sure the ballot gets leaked and claim it as evidence that someone submitted a fraudulent ballot on his behalf.
Except Trump is so dumb he'd attempt this, it'd count, and Florida would go for Biden by one vote.

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

This is what I have been saying for 2 years now.  He won't cheat to just squeak by this time.  He wants a true Lukashenko Putin dictator win.   You know, like all 50 states voted for him, 92% of all Americans voted for him, etc...  The sad thing is he could do this and what would anybody do about it.  I can imagine watching election night and seeing them call NY, MA, CA, etc... for Trump and the shock on all the pundit's faces but then Bill Barr would say they looked into the election and it was totally fair.  Where's that ledge everybody keeps talking about?  I've got Pappy Van Winkle and a case of Twinkies so I should be set once I am on the ledge.

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Shit, I'm cheering for that to happen. That's a top 3 scenario, imo.

Because that would be so stupid, and so obvious, it would force a military intervention and for the supreme court to get involved much more than they'd like. We'd get the Mussolini moment many of us would relish. Shit. If it weren't so dangerous I'd add this to my prayers. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I think this shower talk is all just 3D chess moves in order to get back to Trump's crusade against low pressure shower heads.  They is so smart.

The shower pressure obsession makes more sense now that Cohen's book explains the Golden Shower stuff.

19 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:
So many important decisions he must make. 

Sloppy Joe.

With potato chips. 

Edit: Now that I think about it, I'll bet that's a sandwich Trump has never tried. He probably isn't familiar with the term. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

14 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Sloppy Joe.

With potato chips. 

Edit: Now that I think about it, I'll bet that's a sandwich Trump has never tried. He probably isn't familiar with the term. 

Sloppy Joes?  No.  Sloppy 2nds?  You betcha, even with Melania and Ivanka. 

Last time I watched a scam artist write a check from a resort, the Griswold family high-tailed it for California.  and without a major credit card.  

And the second biggest hole was Melania.  

Edited by Lobo

14 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

This fucking guy. 

To my surprise, you can actually send a check to the NPS, made out to the NPS. https://www.nps.gov/subjects/partnerships/donate.htm

Your check should be made out to the National Park Service and should include a cover letter specifying whether the gift is intended to support the overall work of the NPS or a specific program area.

I'm sure his cover letter says something about putting him on Mt. Rushmore.

• Hook 'Em 1