Shits going down with the Royals

Zombie

23 minutes ago, Parliament said:

The second in line to the throne of England doesn't hafta compromise.  Somewhere out there is a 10 who's into butt stuff.  Why not find HER and do butt stuff with a 10 and not that horse face?

Exactly. It's just like Hugh Grant getting caught with that nasty prostitute. I suppose it's possible to get tired of sleeping with Elizabeth Hurley (although I will never be able to wrap my head around that, but I know "As hot is she is, blah, blah, blah"). But he was one of the biggest movie stars on the planet. He would have had no problem finding another hot woman to do whatever he was into.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

The side piece absolutely pegs.  We should be talking about her more.  

Her name is literally Rose Rocksavage and I’m sure she does more than just peg.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

The second in line to the throne of England doesn't hafta compromise.  Somewhere out there is a 10 who's into butt stuff.  Why not find HER and do butt stuff with a 10 and not that horse face?

To paraphrase Charlie Sheen, you’re not paying for the pegging you’re paying to keep her fucking mouth shut. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

Exactly. As George Costanza proved, once you can get into the 10 world they are a dime a dozen. A Prince is born in that world. You can have Romanian supermodels lining up to strap-on and take a sweet check to walk away in silence.

1 hour ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Exactly. It's just like Hugh Grant getting caught with that nasty prostitute. I suppose it's possible to get tired of sleeping with Elizabeth Hurley (although I will never be able to wrap my head around that, but I know "As hot is she is, blah, blah, blah"). But he was one of the biggest movie stars on the planet. He would have had no problem finding another hot woman to do whatever he was into.

It wasn't about getting tired of sleeping with Elizabeth Hurley. It was about being a man alone in LA with a nut to bust. He wasn't set to appear on Leno for a couple of days, what the hell did you want him to do?

15 hours ago, JosephStang said:

What's happening is we are evolving the Monarchy because I discovered the theory of everything. The rest is sideshow. We are also dismantling the federal government of the US and returning the powers to the states. These are the Monarchy evolutions.

Having been authorized by HM King Charles III to negotiate the evolution of the Monarchy, it now seems good to Us to publish the agreed on evolutions. 

Every historical title shall have hereditary claimants and these shall be singly held separately by man and woman with common and separate areas of responsibility. They shall not be married to each other or hold any financial interests outside their hereditary land. 

They shall hold the preference in appointment, which shall be confirmed by the House of Regents and House of Lords if they fulfil the requirements and qualifications. If not, a locally qualified regent shall be chosen for the position but the hereditary family keeps the preference.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

'What is happening is exactly what they said would happen — she would spend two weeks in hospital and be back after Easter. So what if they haven't pushed her out there to wave from the back of a car? She is not a show pony.'  

A friend said the Waleses are fully aware about the circulating rumours but claimed: 'They’re not like [Prince] Harry, obsessing and scrolling through Twitter, but they know it has broken through. They follow the news and see the BBC breaking news alerts.'

🙄 

Basically, more pro-Royals crap from the Daily Fail with the continual dig at Harry/Meghan. She doesn’t have to disclose anything about her health. That is fine. But she is the future Queen and it just looks like unless the other theories it is odd that in a time when the King has cancer and the working Royals are spread thin that they don’t see how bad this looks. Never complain and never explain stuff from the Queen except the Queen and her hubby were doing engagements and the like up until they died. So she’s so unrecognizable she doesn’t care about performing the smallest of duties. Or she’s so vain.

• Hook 'Em 1

From the Daily Beast:

When the palace announced Kate’s abdominal surgery in January, it added that she hoped her personal medical information would remain private. One friend told the Times, “It’s not that they (Kate and William) didn’t think there would be lots of speculation and interest, but they had confidence that people would give them the space they asked for, which they did for about a month.”

It's amusing to me that they are so out of touch to think that the tabloids would just be totally cool with no real explanation about why the biggest star of the family would be out of commission for months on end. They're now in total victim mode as if these things have just happened to them

And this:

friends say what William has “found especially challenging in recent weeks…is the feeling that the couple’s bubble is coming under threat, and that his wife is experiencing some of what his mother went through.”

Please. Willy is now trying to deflect from the stories about his pegging partner and what an entitled prick he is behind the scenes.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

On 3/16/2024 at 9:06 AM, austingirl said:

I am, by no means, an expert on this stuff, but I'm 99% sure that any kids Will fathered with his side piece are nowhere near the line of succession, regardless of how old they are, while his "legitimate" kids with Kate are still around. There would have to be some Ramsay Bolton level of activity to make it even a remote possibility.

This is correct, that would be a Fitzroy, not a prince. Succession of hereditary title and property is the function of the marriage contract and the stakes only get higher as you go up the chain. 

On 3/16/2024 at 9:12 AM, Brisketexan said:

Again….it ain’t about how hot she looks, it’s about how dirty she is.
A 6 who will wield a strap-on like a dagger and shit on your chest on command is better than a 9 who just lays there once a quarter. So sayeth the future king.

23 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

give me a 6 with the right ‘personality’ all day long 

23 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude.

Remember when we woke up and realized that about 2/3 of the shag/surl were lawyers? Apparently they all like to get pegged in the ass and shit on. Just how big is this club? And do you wear animal  costumes to your meetings? Are they furry? Asking for a  friend. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 3/16/2024 at 3:53 AM, JosephStang said:

What's happening is we are evolving the Monarchy because I discovered the theory of everything. The rest is sideshow. We are also dismantling the federal government of the US and returning the powers to the states. These are the Monarchy evolutions.

Having been authorized by HM King Charles III to negotiate the evolution of the Monarchy, it now seems good to Us to publish the agreed on evolutions. 

Every historical title shall have hereditary claimants and these shall be singly held separately by man and woman with common and separate areas of responsibility. They shall not be married to each other or hold any financial interests outside their hereditary land. 

They shall hold the preference in appointment, which shall be confirmed by the House of Regents and House of Lords if they fulfil the requirements and qualifications. If not, a locally qualified regent shall be chosen for the position but the hereditary family keeps the preference.

image.gif.6d1ed09ae8e7b83fc2684057553b8273.gif

Went with the family for a hike today up to a place called bridal veil falls.  Very peaceful. On the journey up, we passed by a couple of women talking and I hear “they want us to believe that she has crohns and had bowel surgery…” as they walk by and I fucking know who they are talking about. You can’t escape it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Went with the family for a hike today up to a place called bridal veil falls.  Very peaceful. On the journey up, we passed by a couple of women talking and I hear “they want us to believe that she has crohns and had bowel surgery…” as they walk by and I fucking know who they are talking about. You can’t escape it. 

Those things are all over the place, Yosemite, Washington state, Telluride... New Mexico even has one and they don't even have water.

16 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Its insane how much media coverage those useless twats get. And  somehow the UK managed to foist the most useless of them all onto the US. Every time I read about some psycho loser who decides to end it all and take out innocent family/friends/strangers in the process, I get sad. I get sad partially because those innocent people didnt deserve to die. But mostly I get sad, because those psychos could have taken out the royals instead. It would be your classic win-win. Fuck. 

• Fuck You 1

I can believe the cancer or Crohn’s explanation, but the colostomy bag doesn’t make sense, or seems like an unnecessary piece of the puzzle. Those are pretty small and could be easily concealed with clothing to take a photo and silence the rumor mill. There would be no need to fake the previous photo.

I’m a little more partial to the idea that she’s become malcontent and they want to keep her hidden from view.

On 3/16/2024 at 11:59 PM, Parliament said:

You have to do the butt stuff on the DL with someone who is in your social class and actually buys into the Royal shit, duty, keeping it quiet for the good of King and Country.

He can easily get any 10 in the sheets and the next day the Daily Mail has a title like “Billy Butt Plug? Kaileeighe, 20, Cleaned the Rim of the Prince’s Crown.” 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Blotto said:

Remember when we woke up and realized that about 2/3 of the shag/surl were lawyers? Apparently they all like to get pegged in the ass and shit on. Just how big is this club? And do you wear animal  costumes to your meetings? Are they furry? Asking for a  friend. 

Jesus Christ, how am I the one asking where the gif of Pedo Bear at the bar from the Penn State bowl game?  I wasn't even at the game.  Y'all are slipping. 

spacer.png

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Prepare your anus 2

Don’t tweet out videos from 2022 of the flags at half-mast, and then claim the flags at Buckingham Palace are at half-mast.

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Also, don’t tweet theses out as the likely royal announcement that may or may not be made soon.

• King Charles abdicating the throne
  • Kate's health (worse than people thought)
  • William & Kate divorcing

Just sayin’

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Also, don’t tweet theses out as the likely royal announcement that may or may not be made soon.

• King Charles abdicating the throne
  • Kate's health (worse than people thought)
  • William & Kate divorcing

All of those have Nicole at "half mast," ummm, metaphorically speaking.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

You have to do the butt stuff on the DL with someone who is in your social class and actually buys into the Royal shit, duty, keeping it quiet for the good of King and Country.

He can easily get any 10 in the sheets and the next day the Daily Mail has a title like “Billy Butt Plug? Kaileeighe, 20, Cleaned the Rim of the Prince’s Crown.” 

Yeah....one of the advantages of being the crown prince.  Harry could indulge in the dirty.  Remember his time with Chelsy Davy, of Zimbabwe?

Prince-Harry-and-Chelsy-Davy-s-Relations

Harry remembers.  He had that grin on his face their entire relationship.  And I doubt that it was solely because Chelsy was fun to play Scrabble with.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....one of the advantages of being the crown prince.  Harry could indulge in the dirty.  Remember his time with Chelsy Davy, of Zimbabwe?

Harry remembers.  He had that grin on his face their entire relationship.  And I doubt that it was solely because Chelsy was fun to play Scrabble with.

image.png.e913d14b9da2497fac398aaf54abb510.png

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

She sure is a light colored black woman.  I hear he likes that.

Chris Shipp is probably one of the best to follow online for all this Royal shit. There is an announcement coming though and likely during Parliament on Wednesday. It could be regency or it could be divorce. Or it could be absolutely nothing. Most news publications have called the BBC about the standby announcement from KP and the BBC has not confirmed nor denied it. We’ll see.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

If I remember correctly, he partied HARD in his younger days. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Parliament said:

So is this all a Russian disinformation op?

Some of it regarding the King is. The Kate stuff is real. She hasn’t been seen since Christmas (or at least photographed) and she did have planned abdominal surgery. And someone did photoshop that picture 

Okay this is kinda funny. But KP by virtue of KateGate has lost a shit ton of credibility. It’s not every day I turn on CNN and hear how they now don’t trust several photos provided to them by KP. Still this is funny:

IMG_9930.jpeg

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

President Obama always seemed like a real-life Jed Bartlet to me. 

He could be partnering with the PM on something. Some type of initiative. But that would be separate from any KP announcement? Maybe they wanted his insight on Russian misinformation shit? I wish I could be that fly on the wall just to know what’s happening. I wish it was Kate filing for divorce.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

He could be partnering with the PM on something. Some type of initiative. But that would be separate from any KP announcement? Maybe they wanted his insight on Russian misinformation shit? I wish I could be that fly on the wall just to know what’s happening. I wish it was Kate filing for divorce.

Former Presidents should not be visiting overseas allies without an announcement. Maybe we are going back to the Monarchy and he will be some new Duke.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2