Things not going well for Joe Rogan

Parliament

my bil is a rogan idiot. one of those Bernie-Trump blue collar pothead dudes who went weirdly maga conservative over the past several years and then wound up in the hospital with covid a month or so back. I'll have to ask him if he ate any horse paste, and if so if his doctor prescribed it for him. Do you spread it on an apple or something?

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

Let me see if I have the logic correct. These dumb motherfuckers are only eating horse paste because the media is portraying people who legitimately got an ivermectin prescription from their doctor as being horse paste eaters. And the media tells people NOT to eat horse paste. Therefore, since the media is run by Communist China and the far left Biden administration, who are in cahoots with the corporate-communist big Pharma vaccine companies and the communist doctors and hospitals, these Einsteins are doing the opposite of what the media tells you to do and so are eating horse paste?

GIF by Giphy QA

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Let me see if I have the logic correct. These dumb motherfuckers are only eating horse paste because the media is portraying people who legitimately got an ivermectin prescription from their doctor as being horse paste eaters. And the media tells people NOT to eat horse paste. Therefore, since the media is run by Communist China and the far left Biden administration, who are in cahoots with the corporate-communist big Pharma vaccine companies and the communist doctors and hospitals, these Einsteins are doing the opposite of what the media tells you to do and so are eating horse paste?

The far right media knows that vaccine mandates are the only way to contain Covid and ivermectin is a distraction. We know this. The Far Right knows that we know. But we make-believe that we don't know and the Far Right make-believe that they believe that we don't know, but know that we know. Everybody knows.
  • Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

The far right media knows that vaccine mandates are the only way to contain Covid and ivermectin is a distraction. We know this. The Far Right knows that we know. But we make-believe that we don't know and the Far Right make-believe that they believe that we don't know, but know that we know. Everybody knows.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Yours appears to be a succinct summary of the situation.

And here's a statement from Merck, the producers of Ivermectin, that the evil media and big pharma empires don't want you to read:

Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today affirmed its position regarding use of ivermectin during the COVID-19 pandemic. Company scientists continue to carefully examine the findings of all available and emerging studies of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 for evidence of efficacy and safety. It is important to note that, to-date, our analysis has identified:

• No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies; 
  • No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and; 
  • A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.

12 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Makes me think. If the mainstream media/Democrats want the 30% entrenched Trumpers to do anything, they should use good ole fashioned reverse psychology and pundit for the opposite outcome.

Maybe they’re already doing that and are just trying to kill them

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You covered pretty much everything except one aspect.  That aspect is that rich, sinister corporate power doesn't want us to know about the effectiveness of the alternative remedy that is Ivermectin.  Because if there's one thing the Republican Party hates, it's big corporate power running amok.  The GOP has always hated it when massive corporations corner markets and stifle competition and operate in ways that are lavishly beneficial to the few to the detriment of the many.  They hate domineering financial power and have always done everything they can to curtail corporations from running wild.  Because the Republican Party, as we all know, always wants what's best for the little guy.  And they've never taken money from the evil and seductive power of Big Pharma.  Only the communist democrats get that money.  Never them.  
So in this instance, pharmaceutical companies are bullying the small mom and pop shop who makes Ivermectin -- a tiny, little wholesome company that is new and just trying to make their way by providing a product that helps all of us.  Ivermectin is made by a tiny, little outfit called Merck.  They're a new kid on the block trying to navigate through the unfair, monopolistic powers of the old guard.  Merck has only been around since 1890.  They only make about 51 to $53 billion dollars a year.  And when I say they're a wholesome local group, technically they're a multinational pharmaceutical company dominating global markets.  But let's not get bogged down in the details.  Big pharma is trying to destroy Merck, who is ... well, also big pharma, but let's not quibble over semantics.   

Here’s the fucking horrific thing….not a single fucking word of that is actually satire. Trumpkins have killed irony and satire. They’re deader than a 400 lb anti vaxxer with lung cancer and Covid. This is how their fucking brains actually work. It’s goddamned jaw-dropping.

44 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Wait until they come up with something like Mercurochrome (merbromin) which is no longer available in the *US and therefore OBVIOUSLY a cure for COVID because THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW!

*Or much of Europe due to its mercury content.

Monkey blood! Shit as a kid I probably had enough of that put on various cuts and scrapes to paint me 3 times over

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Here’s the fucking horrific thing….not a single fucking word of that is actually satire. Trumpkins have killed irony and satire. They’re deader than a 400 lb anti vaxxer with lung cancer and Covid. This is how their fucking brains actually work. It’s goddamned jaw-dropping.

People have told me to my face that Ivermectin is being demonized by big pharma and media for money. Then I tell them how odd it is for conservatives to be bitching about corporate power like a bunch of Chicago labor unions. Then you tell them that Merck is a massive pharm company with a long history that does really good work around the world and pays their employees pretty well. Then you mention their history of successful vaccines. Then it gets murky as you settle in for Facebook stories about metal in the bloodstream and dictators. Fuck it. 

In rural Texas they honestly believe that Ivermectin is discriminated against because it comes from Tractor Supply and feed stores. Blanket disdain for corporations was once the most annoying thing about reactionary, overzealous liberals. 

On 9/15/2021 at 1:32 PM, ChickenSandwich said:

And where did they ever get the idea that these people like Joe Rogan were not taking an approved drug for humans prescribed by a doctor (but not approved for Covid use), but taking Horse Paste from the Tractor Supply?  How many people know that the CDC currently recommends Ivermectin for Afghan refugees. 

This isn't difficult to understand.  Even after people have died from the Horse paste, the media continues to purposely confuse the two different medications for political gain.  They are doing exactly what this thread accuses Rogan of, but are ultimately way more responsible for anyone who get sick from horse paste.  Maybe that's the idea, because the media knows full well the drug has been approved for human use for years (but not for Covid).  They can't make their point with the truth, so they lie regardless of consequences.  Do you think Stern acknowledges the prescription if Rogan hadn't been on air a day before calling out CNN for their misrepresentation?

I don't give a fuck what he puts in his body, but misrepresenting the truth for the dunk serves no public good.

Yeah it’s the media’s fault people overdose on horse paste. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chooky said:

You covered pretty much everything except one aspect.  That aspect is that rich, sinister corporate power doesn't want us to know about the effectiveness of the alternative remedy that is Ivermectin.  Because if there's one thing the Republican Party hates, it's big corporate power running amok.  The GOP has always hated it when massive corporations corner markets and stifle competition and operate in ways that are lavishly beneficial to the few to the detriment of the many.  They hate domineering financial power and have always done everything they can to curtail corporations from running wild.  Because the Republican Party, as we all know, always wants what's best for the little guy.  And they've never taken money from the evil and seductive power of Big Pharma.  Only the communist democrats get that money.  Never them.  

So in this instance, pharmaceutical companies are bullying the small mom and pop shop who makes Ivermectin -- a tiny, little wholesome company that is new and just trying to make their way by providing a product that helps all of us.  Ivermectin is made by a tiny, little outfit called Merck.  They're a new kid on the block trying to navigate through the unfair, monopolistic powers of the old guard.  Merck has only been around since 1890.  They only make about 51 to $53 billion dollars a year.  And when I say they're a wholesome local group, technically they're a multinational pharmaceutical company dominating global markets.  But let's not get bogged down in the details.  Big pharma is trying to destroy Merck, who is ... well, also big pharma, but let's not quibble over semantics.   

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

People have told me to my face that Ivermectin is being demonized by big pharma and media for money. Then I tell them how odd it is for conservatives to be bitching about corporate power like a bunch of Chicago labor unions. Then you tell them that Merck is a massive pharm company with a long history that does really good work around the world and pays their employees pretty well. Then you mention their history of successful vaccines. Then it gets murky as you settle in for Facebook stories about metal in the bloodstream and dictators. Fuck it. 

In rural Texas they honestly believe that Ivermectin is discriminated against because it comes from Tractor Supply and feed stores. Blanket disdain for corporations was once the most annoying thing about reactionary, overzealous liberals. 

34004316-8814555-The_middle_Sackler_brot

5 hours ago, Chooky said:

‘Mercka. Fuck yeah! 

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Wait until they come up with something like Mercurochrome (merbromin) which is no longer available in the *US and therefore OBVIOUSLY a cure for COVID because THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW!

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Monkey blood! Shit as a kid I probably had enough of that put on various cuts and scrapes to paint me 3 times over

I tried to come up with a plausible scenario in which Cletus and Clem remember the ancient bottle of merthiolate they found in granny's house, remembered how she made them gargle it when they had a sore throat, and so by extension it must be good for covid internally.

Only to later discover that it's the ebil thimerosal.

But, I can't make it work in my head.

Because I'm not crazy enough.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I thought you were taking a break from all this for a while?

I haven’t really posted anything that leans left or right so I figured I’d be safe, and people that take ivermectin for Covid are just really stupid, not necessarily terrorists. I guess you can’t please everybody tho. I thought you had me on ignore? 

4 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

They already are. I posted a tweet somewhere here about these jack wagons gargling the shit.

12 hours ago, Celery Man said:

my bil is a rogan idiot. one of those Bernie-Trump blue collar pothead dudes who went weirdly maga conservative over the past several years and then wound up in the hospital with covid a month or so back. I'll have to ask him if he ate any horse paste, and if so if his doctor prescribed it for him. Do you spread it on an apple or something?

There are no "Bernie-Trump" people. This is just an attack on progressives who criticize corporate Dems & neoliberals.

12 hours ago, Celery Man said:

Edited by lmao
  • Fuck You 1

10 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Makes me think. If the mainstream media/Democrats want the 30% entrenched Trumpers to do anything, they should use good ole fashioned reverse psychology and pundit for the opposite outcome.

Cool, so treat them like a bunch of spoiled five year-old brats.

Know one thing that’s actually good about spoiled five year-old brats?  They can’t fucking vote.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lmao said:

There are no "Bernie-Trump" people. This is just an attack on progressives who criticize corporate Dems & neoliberals.

It was well known there were people in 2016 that voted for dotard in protest because Bernie didn't win the D primary.  Not many, but there were some.

How many people know that the CDC currently recommends Ivermectin for Afghan refugees.

They don’t recommend it for COVID. They recommend it because the shitty third world sanitation in places like Afghanistan results in a large percentage of them having worms and other parasites. It’s not just a dewormer for animals.
  • Like 5

They don’t recommend it for COVID. They recommend it because the shitty third world sanitation in places like Afghanistan results in a large percentage of them having worms and other parasites. It’s not just a dewormer for animals.

Yeah, I don’t know why the poster keeps mentioning that.

Yeah, I don’t know why the poster keeps mentioning that.

Because he is a complete moron. HTH

Yes you do

Its a Steve Bannon strategy of throwing shit out there to muddy any argument

And….scene. Fuck him.

6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

It was well known there were people in 2016 that voted for dotard in protest because Bernie didn't win the D primary.  Not many, but there were some.

And there millions who voted for the Dotard that voted for Obama.