Things not going well for Joe Rogan

Parliament

6 hours ago, YChang said:

Yeah, I don’t know why the poster keeps mentioning that.

Truth be told, I found about it from one of my two Trumper 'friends' on Facebook.  Post says 'look CDC is recommending ivermectin' which made me think 'no way' but when you click on the link and actually read the article, it explains they are recommending it for parasites.  Same person also said ivermectin is what cured Rogan.

• Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

Truth be told, I found about it from one of my two Trumper 'friends' on Facebook.  Post says 'look CDC is recommending ivermectin' which made me think 'no way' but when you click on the link and actually read the article, it explains they are recommending it for parasites.  Same person also said ivermectin is what cured Rogan.

image.gif.25f2f6e473bb7cbaefd4cf0655504264.gif

19 hours ago, GW Hayduke said:

Rogan makes an appearance

I get that the 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' but I'm surprised the neocon LP grift has continued post Trump. You realize guys like Rick Wilson are horrible, right? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

so is Russell Brand the new Rogan? My YT algos send me recs over and over from this dude after I watched on episode

Its the same fucking schtick - left leaning guy plays the part and talks about shit from the right side. and just that. over and over again. under the guise of unity and trying to connect both sides. but in reality is just more fodder for the culture wars. this is modern day media - meaning this is a professional media play now. be the opposite guy trying to connect both sides when all you are doing to jerking off one side over and over again to gain followers/cash

sorry for polluting your algos ahead of time

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Yes.  People pointing out the top to bottom corruption of the system are the real problem. 

my comment was on the choice of angle of approach to the Death Spiral. its a business, grift, way to mid life crisiseses, or just plain not realising he is feedig the beast that is dividing the country. again and again.  so he gets the same people generating teh same outrage for their existing addictions. you know, much like this fucking place

ergo what you care about isn't moving the dial for any new audience. its bad, not good, things are wrong, drones

you homies have a good what is it monday. long way to go my Gs. 

Edited by staboner

21 minutes ago, staboner said:

my comment was on the choice of angle of approach to the Death Spiral. its a business, grift, way to mid life crisiseses, or just plain not realising he is feedig the beast that is dividing the country. again and again.  so he gets the same people generating teh same outrage for their existing addictions. you know, much like this fucking place

ergo what you care about isn't moving the dial for any new audience. its bad, not good, things are wrong, drones

you homies have a good what is it monday. long way to go my Gs. 

It's just selling an alternate identity to boys and emotionally stunted men who don't want to openly embrace white supremacy.

26 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The line blurs these days with clickbait shit.  And they all do it. Nature of the beast.

This.  He's another version of Rogan with a British accent.  I actually found Rogan more entertaining (stand-up and on News Radio) than Brand in...well anything he did.  And any guy that fumbles Katy Perry's tits (in her prime) and can't recover it deserves a certain amount of derision.  For those warlocks, you put up with her shit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, George said:

And you watched it?

In the video description it has links to chapters.  But if you just watch the first of the chapters,  it's rinse, repeat

I didn't watch 12 hours,  but that's part of the joke

• Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

Rogan’s main message about Covid has always been that we probably shouldn’t let ourselves get so fat and disgusting. He talks about working out… too much. Which is why I don’t listen as much anymore. Ain’t nobody got time for that. 

Is Joe Rogan considered a prime example of someone who is in shape and healthy? His body type doesn't exactly scream, "I'm going to live until I'm 90."

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Is Joe Rogan considered a prime example of someone who is in shape and healthy? His body type doesn't exactly scream, "I'm going to live until I'm 90."

Are you telling me that a diet consisting of mainly elk, deer, and MDMA may not be good for your ticker?

On 12/30/2021 at 10:55 AM, Captainant said:

Are you telling me that a diet consisting of mainly elk, deer, and MDMA may not be good for your ticker?

Exhibit A.  He looks like a podcasting frog.

fldf7vl3w0681.thumb.jpg.92a6ec680b6074f144444bbc3537e0b5.jpg

Edited by Post Oak

9 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

True story. I had drinks with Foley last month. His was non-alcoholic. Been dry for a bit. Good on ‘em.

Foleys appearance on rogan, in rogan’s early days of podcasting, should scare any successful guy away from marriage.

Guy got a divorce during the heydays of newsradio when he was making the crazy lead actor money on a network sitcom. Canadian jurisdiction on the divorce. He was ordered to pay large amounts of monthly support. Then the show was cancelled and the income dropped dramatically. Went back to court to lower the divorce/child support to a manageable level. Foley claims that the judge said that his ability to pay had no relation to what he was going to pay. Then more than 100% of his income went to his ex wife and children.