Time to Oust Cornyn

pyrohornIII

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

“Biden-Harris 2024: Unimaginably conventional tweets” is a platform I can wholeheartedly endorse. 

“Boring, serious about ending the pandemic, conventional tweets and responsible governing”

Yeah, America would despise that. Not like it got 81 million votes a mere 6 months ago and knocked off an incumbent president. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/12/2021 at 4:04 PM, elfenix said:

cornyn's social media intern is bad at this job

Matt Gaetz probably set that up for John.

6 hours ago, deac_tracy said:

Man, TX really elects their best and brightest.

And they hire the best and brightest too.  You know he didn't find that, some staffer did and they all went "AH HAH!!!  Got her!"

IF he would have been any good, THAT he would have done via Twitter...so that soundbite would stick.  Fox and OANN would have run with the tweet and left out the comments.  But he left himself vulnerable, giving her the opportunity to shoot him down.   Dumbass.  Go have another Corona in a shot glass.  Stay calm, it will pass.

• Like 1

lemme see if i have this straight:

texas republicans refuseto expand medicare

feds do it for us under waiver

feds don't renew waiver

texas republicans mad

do i have that about right?

Edited by elfenix
  • Rage+1 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cornyn tweets more than any other member of Congress:

I follow him on Twitter and it's mostly "Biden sucks"  "Biden's Border Policy Sucks"  and one grievance after another.  The man is getting pensions from three government jobs, that excellent Senate healthcare for free etc... and he has to be the most aggrieved old white man I've seen. And I say that as an aggrieved old white man.

Cornyn: screw the fact that millions will die and that the virus might mutate into something we can't stop, our biotech firms are seeing their stock prices drop!

Or India or Brazil or anyone of our European allies who desperately need it. Fuck Cornyn.

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I knew Ron Johnson blocked it.  So this is the same bill? One guy shouldn't be able to hold up legislation like that.  Especially Ron Johnson, Russian agent.

it would need to be a new bill because new congress, but that's just changing the numbers on the top and resubmitting to whomever keeps track of those things. 

ron johnson suddenly backed off from blocking it so they quickly went around the senate and couldn't find anyone opposed, so they passed it with unanimous consent (i think) because senate rules or some such bullshit. 

Edited by elfenix

3 minutes ago, elfenix said:

it would need to be a new bill because new congress, but that's just changing the numbers on the top and resubmitting to whomever keeps track of those things. 

ron johnson suddenly backed off from blocking it so they quickly went around the senate and couldn't find anyone opposed, so they passed it with unanimous consent (i think) because senate rules or some such bullshit. 

Gotcha.  Yes, it was unanimous.  I did hear that today.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Holy shit!  Dumbass crossed the aisle to vote to increase the debt ceiling.  Way to go, Big Dumb Fucktard John!

Actually he only voted for cloture and end Ted’s filibuster, all of GOP leadership did. He voted against the actual increase vote. 

• 5 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, South Austin said:

We not far away from Cornyn’s delicious holiday brisket. Can’t wait.

Is that the one he cooks on a George Foreman grill and douses in Target's "Market Pantry Steak Sauce"?????

Cornyn is truly all that is man.  

9 hours ago, Texas73 said:

Cornyn did not vote for the infrastructure bill

Hmmm, my bad... I must have been drunk last night when I was reading twitter. 

Now what happened yesterday that would have caused me to drink heavily???

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Hmmm, my bad... I must have been drunk last night when I was reading twitter. 

Now what happened yesterday that would have caused me to drink heavily???

I actually stopped drinking for an hour or so because I was so numb. Don’t worry though, I finally snapped out of it near the end of the game. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Beto will be tan, rested and ready to challenge JC.  4th time is the charm, so long as his rich wife and her daddy are willing to put up with him.

Who knows, gun confiscation, demonization of oil & gas, and elevation of gay/trans rights might be a winning formula in Texas?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

26 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Beto will be tan, rested and ready to challenge JC.  4th time is the charm, so long as his rich wife and her daddy are willing to put up with him.

Who knows, gun confiscation, demonization of oil & gas, and elevation of gay/trans rights might be a winning formula in Texas?

Negged for off-topic trolling. This is the Cornyn thread, and it has absolutely nothing to do with O'Rourke. The hysterical irony for you of all people thinking it's a good idea to take a dig at someone for marrying into money when you didn't even have to make that effort only goes to show what a sack of shit you truly are. It makes Jesus weep.

You are right though that Texas does have more than its fair share of homophobes and closeted, self-loathing gays who like to bash homosexuals and transsexuals to prove how manly they are. Do you have a confession to make?

On 3/31/2022 at 10:51 PM, Johnny Sack said:

hmm.

so you support cornyn.

what a surprise.

cornyn is trash. and i voted for him multiple times.

Negged for off-topic trolling. This is the Cornyn thread, and it has absolutely nothing to do with O'Rourke. The hysterical irony for you of all people thinking it's a good idea to take a dig at someone for marrying into money when you didn't even have to make that effort only goes to show what a sack of shit you truly are. It makes Jesus weep.
You are right though that Texas does have more than its fair share of homophobes and closeted, self-loathing gays who like to bash homosexuals and transsexuals to prove how manly they are. Do you have a confession to make?

I guess our closest queen Lt. Governor does.

On 3/31/2022 at 10:51 PM, Johnny Sack said:

I just reread this from another person quoting you - you're applying the same fallacy you did to BLM and treating rights as zero-sum. Elevating gay/trans rights is elevating human rights. Just because you prefer your own sex or want to be a different one than your birth sex doesn't make you less than, and doesn't endanger YOUR rights.

That is of course, assuming you aren't asserting your """religious right""" to persecute, prosecute, and demonize LGBT folks. Which probably isnt the most solid assumption

• Hook 'Em 1