2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

6 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I would hope they can machine count the ones already on hand on Tuesday morning.  Democrats have probably a million vote advantage there.  People in PA should also know to vote in person if they did not already mail their ballot. If they can't count the ballots on hand they are incompetent. 

6 minutes ago, RayDog said:

I would hope they can machine count the ones already on hand on Tuesday morning.  Democrats have probably a million vote advantage there.  People in PA should also know to vote in person if they did not already mail their ballot. If they can't count the ballots on hand they are incompetent. 

I know some Republican PA counties have already stated they won't start processing mail in votes until the day after the election.

7 minutes ago, RayDog said:

I posted it up thread but some counties are waiting until the day after the election to even start counting mail in ballots. 

I mean look, it's pretty obvious that the PA scenario is the SPECIFIC REASON Trump has been tweeting about mail in vote fraud for months.   His strategy is and has always been to find a path where Biden needs PA to win and then claim it should be called or will be "stolen" when he has a lead on election night.  Pretty obvious.

If Biden wins he’ll need to do it without PA. There’s no chance those mailed ballots get counted now. 

I was really amazed at the amount of people that chose to do mail ins or drive thru this year. It’s going to cost the Dems bigly and will likely cost Biden the race. They should’ve pushed in-person voting as the #1 option, mail or any other voting method only as a last resort. Hopefully this election serves as a lesson for 2024. 

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Helobious said:

If Biden wins he’ll need to do it without PA. There’s no chance those mailed ballots get counted now. 

I was really amazed at the amount of people that chose to do mail ins or drive thru this year. It’s going to cost the Dems bigly and will likely cost Biden the race. They should’ve pushed in-person voting as the #1 option, mail or any other voting method only as a last resort. Hopefully this election serves as a lesson for 2024. 

Dems have a hard time learning lessons unfortunately.

The mail in ballot split statewide is 1.8 million democratic, 700k republican, 200k independent. 

And speaking of Butler county a few pages ago, add them to the list of mostly republican counties that are waiting until the day after the election to start counting them. Also there are thousands of ballots unaccounted for. They were supposedly sent out but people started saying early this week that they never arrived. 

The return rate for mail in ballots in Butler county is 24%, statewide it was over 60% early this week.

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Not sure if troll or moron.

I voted in person specifically cause I wanted to minimize the chance my vote gets fucked with. Come next week millions will wish they did the same. The Democrats flat out dropped the ball. It’s the double-edged sword of their covid response. Is staying home & mailing a ballot safer/smarter for public health? Sure. The trade off might be a losing the election because of it. Not exactly a worthwhile trade in my opinion. 

Just now, Helobious said:

I voted in person specifically cause I wanted to minimize the chance my vote gets fucked with. Come next week millions will wish they did the same. The Democrats flat out dropped the ball. It’s the double-edged sword of their covid response. Is staying home & mailing a ballot safer/smarter for public health? Sure. The trade off might be a losing the election because of it. Not exactly a worthwhile trade in my opinion. 

Dude, come the fuck on. Your takes have been terrible. 

• Hook 'Em 4

7 minutes ago, Helobious said:

So next, you're going to explain how Ewers dumping UT is a positive sign that Tom's taking the program in all the right directions?

8 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah, mail in hand marked paper ballot or hacker vulnerable voting machines.  It’s a tough decision. 

My in person vote was printed on paper. I read it twice, verified it as accurate, and then scanned it into the system. The paper ballot then dropped into a box. Back up.

• Hook 'Em 1

There are just over 9 million registered voters in PA this year. 2016 turnout of registered voters was 70% and is expected to be a little higher this year. Call it 73%.

Thats 6,571,460 total votes expected. 1/3 of those will be mail in ballots, split 66/25/8 D/R/I. 

Assuming the polling average is right, look for Trump to be up in the neighborhood of 850,000 votes before the mail in ballots come in and then Biden come back to win by 350k. 

I already went through this roller coaster with the Inquiry, I'm pessimistic but I'm staying the course. The GOP always cheats or leans on the rules when they can, it's their brand: they play to win and this year it looks like they went with no holds barred Monopoly wherein they have all the cards, and all the expensive good properties. Bad for them is that the hotels are in trouble and the bank error in their favor is hanging over them like a shadow since it was the wrong kind of favor. Joe likes railroads, holds several trios in the reds and greens and he is going to round Go and collect  $200 dollars to add to the $70 he has to win.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
edit

35 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Dude, come the fuck on. Your takes have been terrible. 

Helo is an idiot for sure, but I’m with him on this one. The easiest way to eliminate the issue was to show your ass up and vote in person this year especially in PA which has been a mess.

Just now, 4th&Five said:

So at lunch time Biden is at 350 and by bed time y’all have it at a toss up?

Last week someone pointed out the daily rollercoaster of waking up and everything is rosy, and by bedtime everyone's sphincter is cranking out diamonds. So true lmao

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Saw tonight that voting so far in FL was +200K for the Dems but "unaffiliated" accounted for 1.2M votes so far.  Does anyone know how that bucket breaks out?  

Based on the people in this thread all 1.2 million of the unaffiliated are actually members of Trumps family.  You all need to chill about the election.  The key was always high turnout and the Dems win.  We are getting ridiculously high turnout everywhere and now the media is acting like that didn’t really matter.  Bullshit.  Biden is going to mud hole Trump just like what UT will do to OU next year when Urban is our coach.  Time to be positive all up in here.  

Edited by Beantown Express 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1