2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

i used this to check on two young women in my life, 18 and 22...i told them 1) Texas actually MATTERS this time,  and 2) think of it as a vote for PP, which they both use for birth control and general female wellness.

one voted today and the other has a plan for tomorrow! 🤘

I used it to check on a number of people, including my sister and mother.

It shows that my sister has voted, but my mother has not.  So I text them both--turns out my sister took my mother to vote and they both voted together in-person more than a week ago.  So that's really weird.  Why would the Elections Division show my mother as not having voted?

Could she live out the American dream and vote against Trump twice?  She might as well try--she's white and of advanced age.  There's no way she'd be prosecuted.

37 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

That's easy.  He didn't roll with it because he didn't want to wear one, because he knows what it would do to his makeup.  Remember, it is always about HIM.  He DGAF about how many people die, masks fuck up his makeup, so masks are bad.

That's the correct answer.  He's a narcissist.  The last thing a narcissist wants is to hide his face.

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So I'm not the only one that didn't know that wasn't real.  You guys are assholes.

honestly, i had never heard of her and wasn't paying attention to the photo.  i thought it was real at the beginning, but then she said that a question was nasty, and it was over.

Edited by henrygandorf

43 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

If you really want to stay up late at night and worry about consititutional crisis it would be faithless elector. I will let Brisket worry about that. 

I'm pretty sure that Texas does not require its electors to vote for the candidate they are assigned to.  

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:

It's low. But I think that it's whatever you think the chances of him winning PA are. Because if he wins PA he's going to win the rest of them.

PA worries me simply due to the stressors that it's citizens are under right now (police shooting in Philly, the van, the national guard). Add voting and being a swing state to that, and it's going to be hard for their residents both urban and rural.

On a different note, the President wanting people to vote in person on election day still makes sense if they're going to cheat through manipulation or other means. They can claim the silent majority was a ground swell (vote manipulation), or their votes were tossed out, anything they can throw at the wall and stick. That's why the other non swing states being ahead by a good margin is somewhat reassuring to me. I'm holding my breathe for a long long time, especially after mr stand back and stand by managed to whistle to his Boys from Bray-zil today.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
typo

Fucking wind!!! Does wind not know how much he already hates it.

Trump postpones North Carolina rally due to wind

President Trump’s campaign has announced that it is postponing tonight’s rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina, due to wind.

In a statement, the campaign said “Because of a wind advisory issued with gusts reaching 50 miles per hour and other weather conditions, the outdoor Fayetteville, NC rally has been postponed until Monday.”

The National Weather Service has issued a wind advisory in effect until 7 p.m. for winds of 20 to 30 mph, gusting to 50 mph. Trump’s rally was scheduled to begin at 6:30 p.m. ET. 

The CNN team on the ground reports that there are no perceptible wind issues at the moment.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

honestly, i had never heard of her and wasn't paying attention to the photo.  i thought it was real at the beginning, but then she said that a question was nasty, and it was over.

Anyone who gets to the end and doesn't figure it out deserves to have their drivers license and their voting privileges taken away.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

President Trump’s campaign has announced that it is postponing tonight’s rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina, due to wind.

In a statement, the campaign said “Because of a wind advisory issued with gusts reaching 50 miles per hour and other weather conditions, the outdoor Fayetteville, NC rally has been postponed until Monday.”

The National Weather Service has issued a wind advisory in effect until 7 p.m. for winds of 20 to 30 mph, gusting to 50 mph. Trump’s rally was scheduled to begin at 6:30 p.m. ET. 

The CNN team on the ground reports that there are no perceptible wind issues at the moment.

guarantee cheeto has worn himself out this week and isn't up for the bad optics.  sleepy joe my ass.....

5 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

How dumb are you that you are just now figuring that out?  Didn't know that was a fake, didn't know we were assholes, how else will you stun us with your dumbness this week?

He also thinks that stripper really likes him -- no, seriously, she does!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Just did it on another thread too.  Don't you worry.

I remember when that young lady landed on the pages here. It was during one of those weeks when every other hour there was some stupid nonsense spewing from the WH and the pages were going about 3 per ten minutes. Since Sara Cooper was already known and often posted, it'd be easy to have missed the handful of Blair videos. Cooper mimics Trump, but Blair most often mimics Trump fans.

1 hour ago, Dr. Teeth said:

This is a Tuesday in Amarillo.

4 hours ago, mchookem said:

i used this to check on two young women in my life, 18 and 22...i told them 1) Texas actually MATTERS this time,  and 2) think of it as a vote for PP, which they both use for birth control and general female wellness.

one voted today and the other has a plan for tomorrow! 🤘

I'm sure any of the gentlemen of Surly would be delighted to check in on them and make sure they get to the polling place OK. 

22 minutes ago, thepop said:

Already posted? Idk but this needs to air in San Antonio.

Trump Fans:  "Yeah, well I prefer coaches that aren't losers."

Spurs Fans:  "Mr. President.  In 24 years, he's made the playoffs 22 times, 13 divisional titles, and 5 NBA Championship rings.  Nevermind tremendous success with the U.S. Men's National Team.  And did it all without accusations of cheating, drug use, or financial scandal."

Trump Fans:  "Ah yes...well, nevertheless."  

It's gotta be weird right now to be a Trump Fan & Spurs Fan. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Teeth said:

WIND Cancer! /seinfeldvoice 

22 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I broke up with my last girlfriend over this game. 

22 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

I know that game did a lot of shit to peoples’ psyches, but turning them gay was not one I’ve heard.  Always a first!  

Post of the year.

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Dicks

Post Office:  "Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night stays these..."

Minnesota:  "Hold my frozen, shitty Hamm's." 

Voters:  "Oh, for the sky blue waters fuck's sake."