2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

13 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

I’m extremely disappointed no matter what happens. I expected people to resoundingly reject Trump and it just didn’t happen. The guy is an orange clown, he doesn’t care about facts, science, or global warming. He doesn’t care about the people of this country. He doesn’t care about his base.

I just don’t get it man. The president acts like a child and horribly mismanaged the pandemic. His policies only benefit the wealthy. 

he will go down as a bottom five president in history.  Why the fuck was this close? What is wrong with this country? We have some really dumb people living here.

If both sides hadn’t gone to the extreme on left and right he would have lost easy but now it’s one extreme or the other or nothing.  I blame social media for a lot of that being spurred on.  Here’s to 2024 having some more middle of the road candidates and mindset.  Running someone like AOC in the future is just plain stupid.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Hook1997 said:

If both sides hadn’t gone to the extreme on left and right he would have lost easy but now it’s one extreme or the other or nothing.  I blame social media for a lot of that being spurred on.  Here’s to 2024 having some more middle of the road candidates and mindset.  Running someone like AOC in the future is just plain stupid.

Joe Biden is extreme? On which issues?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, tx ind said:

I believe I saw Cohen say their model heavily considered the Miami Dade polling error earlier and has adjusted as more counties have come in. 

Edited by Dark Horse

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

The fear of radicals like AOC is why everyone else in my family voted for dotard despite not liking him at all. The Rs have done a great job in selling fear as per usual. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, elfenix said:

600k vote margin with 1.4 million left to count but nearly all in blue counties.

Well good because I took under 5 point Trump win.  That isn't looking promising based on current results.  Where are you getting most up to date numbers?

8 minutes ago, heso said:

Well since what I thought was the most likely scenario has come to call, with the rust belt long count deciding the election, it was time to pour some whisky for the long haul. 

So here’s a deep Blanton’s for those of you who haven’t given up yet. 

Pappy will have to wait, Blanton’s will do for now. 

DCEACDB1-15D5-4109-8D37-25CBB3D04469.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, Hookah Horns said:

The fear of radicals like AOC is why everyone else in my family voted for dotard despite not liking him at all. The Rs have done a great job in selling fear as per usual. 

These people will never vote dem. it has nothing to do with AOC.  They just want an excuse. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1