2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

“My wife lost her sense of taste and smell, she had severe nausea, she had a much higher fever than I did. I just had crippling body aches, I was very fatigued all the time and I couldn’t concentrate on anything for more than about 12 minutes.”

Actor Tom Hanks said on “The Late Show” Tuesday night that his experience with coronavirus made his bones feel like “soda crackers.”

“Every time I moved around I felt like something was cracking inside,” he said.

COVID-19 gave him “bone-crushing fatigue,” he said.

I thought the ridiculous exclamation points would lead people to correctly read that as sarcasm or a trump/Trump supporter position lampoon. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, South Austin said:

It's going to be a tie between Donald Trump and Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

As has been pointed out previously, Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho actually sought advice from people who were relatively intelligent. He is the better President, and its not really close. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Tuco said:

Everyone seem pissed off that Trump is getting an hour town hall, opposite Biden.  I am not. 

Any opportunity to have Trump off-script in front of the cameras is great.  To have ordinary people asking him question, even better.  

I don't think it will matter much in the Presidential race, but I want to watch Congressional/Senate Republican candidates continue to try to defend his insanity. 

My teenage daughter has informed me that the worldwide teenage cabal is planning on streaming Biden’s town hall on every device they have to drive trump crazy with “poor ratings”.  I have high hopes for this next generation 

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

jfc that's a lot of money. anyone who looks at that and thinks "yeah, that's fine" has clearly lost their fucking minds. holy shit the good that money could do.

Well, it’s mostly going to the same mainstream media sources that they hate. I wonder what all those tv affiliates are going to do with it. 

14 minutes ago, Calihorn said:

Does anybody have part affiliation breakdown for Wisconsin early vote? Trumpkins are claiming huge leads for Trump

don't shoot the messenger, but there were charts and stuff on texags proclaiming this

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3126353/replies/57642653

looks like their data is coming from here:  https://targetearly.targetsmart.com/

So for Trump’s townhall tonight, how was the audience selected?  Did NBC get to do it or the venue or the commission or the Trump campaign or just random online lottery conveniently controlled by Russia?

5 hours ago, Red Five said:

I've already taken off work the next day. 

I have so many unused vacation days I’m taking off the entire week. It will be a bender for the ages. You all have been warned... don’t let me catch you being wrong on the internet that week because you’re going to get it. Both. Barrels. 

Fuckers. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wisconsin is the wild card of wild card states. It and Ohio went to Trump by about 7% better than election day polling averages. I actually trust it less than I trust Florida because it's more centralized, less accurately polled, and full of white people that think they're nice but are also closet racists. If Biden wins it it's because Trump is awful, but to me it's on Team Ohio going forward. Basically an even trade for Arizona which I don't think will ever go red again.

18 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

don't shoot the messenger, but there were charts and stuff on texags proclaiming this

looks like their data is coming from here:  https://targetearly.targetsmart.com/

Oh, ok--so it's based on an outfit that calls it the "Democrat Party."  Got it.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

Weird. They are looking at the charts relating a few trumpy counties for "modeled party affiliation."   But overall numbers for the state are 39.7% Democrat, 38.2% Republican, and 22.1% Independent (at least as depicted on that website). 

26 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

That looks like bullshit to me.  There are no states that are actually counting who you voted for, and -fun fact - you don't register by party in Wisconsin.  There would be absolutely no way of knowing how many Republicans vs. Democrats are sending in their ballots. It looks like targetearly may be a data mining operation, so they may be trying to make some assumptions based on locations, or demographics.  But, more likely, it's click bait to gather information to help with their targeting.  According to one of the posts in that thread, Targetearly was banned from twitter after reposting some bullshit. 

That being said, there was a Madison State Journal article which had some pro-Trump implications in registrations, but even that is pretty inconclusive.  

Wisconsin State Journal from July

Edited by Tuco

7 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

Biden needs to stay his ass in the area that matters most: PA, MI, WI, MN, OH, IA.  Harris can probably do the most good in NC, GA, and FL.  Tell Beto he’s on his own in TX unless he can recruit Barack and Michelle to come help.  Call on every willing left-leaning celebrity to help Kelly and Cindy McCain in AZ.  Money can also help in TX and AZ via ad buys and phone banks.  

My o/u on voter turnout is 58.2%.

Jill Biden was in Texas this week.  Which is a good move but i think the Obamas swinging through could really help generate any remaining possible turnout in the metros.

9 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Wisconsin is the wild card of wild card states. It and Ohio went to Trump by about 7% better than election day polling averages. I actually trust it less than I trust Florida because it's more centralized, less accurately polled, and full of white people that think they're nice but are also closet racists. If Biden wins it it's because Trump is awful, but to me it's on Team Ohio going forward. Basically an even trade for Arizona which I don't think will ever go red again.

I don't trust WI.  Or MI.  And fuck Ohio and FL.  And Penn makes me nervous as shit too.

Saying it again -- toss-up election.  Would love to be utterly fucking wrong, but I just don't trust so much of the polling.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Saying it again -- toss-up election.  Would love to be utterly fucking wrong, but I just don't trust so much of the polling.

You must feeling positively optimistic today to call it a toss-up. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I've been calling it that for weeks.

Cool.  Maybe in a month we can convince you that Biden will win. 

(all smiley faces 'n shit.  I don't have a problem with the doom and gloom, as there is part of me that is there too.)